Rosiel
11-11-2002, 02:34 PM
------------------------------------------------

FINAL TIME/PLACE:

Friday, 3:00pm, convention centre lobby

------------------------------------------------

[Edited to be kept current]

The Tablet of Stars says... 43/108

A '*' before the name means that the character is confirmed.

* Ace - G Saviour@AXboard
* Albert - Katan
Arthur - Calculus (tentative)
Augustine - Hungry Jack
* Ayame - Water Empress
Barts - Celine's friend Matt
* Belle - Aya Silver
* Borus - Yuffie02's friend
* Bright - Yui/Lilli
* Caesar - Recca-kun
* Chris - Yuffie002
* Elaine - Blue Lady
* Emily - Yui
* Ernie - Asmaria
Fred - Nietsche (tentative)
Fubar - Nietsche?
* Futch - Jason (Lilli's boyfriend)
Geddoe - Keith? Someone harass him!
Goro - Billy, Lilly's friend
* Jacques - Nyanko-chan
* Jeanne - Christina, Yuffie02's friend.
* Joker - arcticayeka
* Luc - Shadrad
* Lucia - HoneyBunny@AXboard
* Lilly - Erin
Mamie - sunako
Mel - Erin's friend (Millie)
Mike - Sunako's friend
* Nash - Kaze@ph
* Nadir - die-chan
* Percival - Camus@ph
* Queen - DisposableNinja
Rico (tentative)
* Samus - Studmaster
Sarah - Celine
Sasarai - Luc@ph
Sgt. Joe - CliveVanHouten (tentative)
* Sharon - Lilli
* Thomas - Nash@ph's sister
Tuta - Yuna Braska (tentative)
* Watari - Spike_CBbebop (backup: enishi)
Young Viki - Sailor-Moon
* Yuber - Rosiel
* Yuili - Wren Lorimar

(We are not looking for duplicates, only for characters that are not on this list.)

Hungryjack
11-11-2002, 02:41 PM
Two other characters I would REALLY like to see are Mel and Lilly.

Mel has Branky - 'nuff said.
As for Lilly, I just want to pose next to her when I'm Augustine. The two of them would look so good together.

Oh, and Rey Rey should play Barts, so he can carry around a two-dollar hoe.

khamryn
11-11-2002, 03:00 PM
Yay. :D

Sidenote... anyone know when the hotel info for it will be posted? ::Trying to plan ahead, since me and a couple friends are driving.:: Worked pretty well last year. u.u;

Yuna_Braska
11-11-2002, 08:36 PM
So.... Kham and I got together, and we felt silly... so....

we took... pictures.

oh yes. *nod*

Welcome to Geddoe and Flame Champion, Ghetto style. Oh yea.

DISCLAIMER: ::Kham steps up:: We didn't know where else to post em dun kill us >.>;;;

http://home.attbi.com/~Regina2012/Ghettocosplay1.jpg

Yuna: Rawr~!! BEWARE MY DAGGER. MUHAHAHAHAHA
Khamryn: Lovu andu peasu~~!!!

http://home.attbi.com/~Regina2012/Ghettocosplay2.jpg

Yuna: DIE~~!!!!!! Oh... oh... wait... pose for the picture... *sparkle*
Khamryn: Oh the pain of being immortal.. wait! BUNNY EARS! AHAHA

http://home.attbi.com/~Regina2012/Ghettocosplay3.jpg

Khamryn: >.> oh woe is me...
Yuna: *cheesy song* I believe... I can touch the skyyyyyy...... I think about it every night and dayyyyyy~~~ *duct tape over mouth* mmmm mmm mm mmmm mmmmm

http://home.attbi.com/~Regina2012/Ghettocosplay4.jpg

Yuna: What you talkin' about man? I know NOTHIN' Nuttin...... I swear.....

http://home.attbi.com/~Regina2012/Ghettocosplay5.jpg

Khamryn: Knife goes in.... knife goes out... hehehehehehe
Yuna: It's... so... phallic. Oh yea.

http://home.attbi.com/~Regina2012/Ghettocosplay6.jpg

Khamryn: I am Chris~! Talk to the hand, BITCH~!

http://home.attbi.com/~Regina2012/Ghettocosplay7.jpg

Yuna: No, no... I'm chris. Look at me, I'm so not geddoe.... but... I wish I wass.... *starry eyes*

http://home.attbi.com/~Regina2012/Ghettocosplay8.jpg

Yuna: It.... it.... shrank..... where's MY SWORDDDD
Khamryn: >.> Think he's tryin' to compensate for somethin? ::Cheesy Shrek accent::

Celine
11-11-2002, 09:16 PM
Hahaha, you crazy people! XD You two have some great expressions- especially that last picture! Ghetto Suikoden. Whee!

khamryn
11-12-2002, 02:02 AM
Rosiel- LMAO!! i didn't even realize! too funny.. XD XD we're thinking about going to the butterfly pavillion as geddoe and hugo and taking amusing pics of us. :D

Celine- ::Giggle.:: We try. ~_^

Kamui Motoaki
11-12-2002, 02:07 AM
hehaehaeha good god Kham. .LoL. . .i'd say more. . but i'll ust IM yooooou ^_~

Shadra D
11-22-2002, 01:25 AM
Yeah, Ghetto Suikoden! Collect the 108 homies of destiny, yo! You da GANGSTA star and you gotta start the revolution of the streets! YEAH!

Bahah. AHahaha. ha.

Anyway. Current character list!

Luc
Sasarai
Yuber
Albert
Sera/Sarah
Lucia
Queen
Ayame
Watari
Augustine
Chris (Aeris?)
Sgt. Joe (Possibly)
Nash
Hugo
Geddoe
Juan/Scott/Landis (he can't decide)
Thomas (?)
Mel (?)
Rico
Fred (if I can stuff him into the costume u.u;)

I am sure I've forgotten someone..

Oi, Will, you should join us! ... Actually, you'd make a cute Thomas, but I'm sure you'd kill yourself before you cosplayed such a.. well.. wimp n___n;

katchoo
11-22-2002, 02:45 AM
Can I join in on the fun and play Yun? Other than the fact that my skin is slightly darker, we are quite similar. *please* hehe

Hungryjack
11-22-2002, 10:18 AM
Barring no-shows and change of events, this is shaping up to be one hell of a S3 group :)

WE MUST HAVE MEL AND BRANKY!!!

khamryn
11-22-2002, 12:03 PM
Shadra- Ghetto Suikoden cosplay is the best. ::giggle:: heheh

::Giggles at Rosiel:: yay for alphabatizing

Katchoo- I believe you've been counted... ::cheesy grin:: yay

katchoo
11-22-2002, 12:17 PM
hehe *bouncing up and down* This is going to be so much fun! I know someone is putting up pics on a cosplay site particular to this game, but if you all don't mind, I'll have to get pics for my GamingAngels site.

Just for anyone's info...ign is going through and profiling all 108 characters. They have a couple of pics of each character too. Just another resource....

*sighs cause has to work instead of sew*

khamryn
11-22-2002, 02:47 PM
Katchoo- Watch me mind. :D hehe. ::Blink:: IGN is? Cool. :D I should really go retrieve my password... ::has forgotten it.:: lol ^_^

katchoo
11-22-2002, 02:49 PM
hehe umm...I don't have a password for IGN and was able to view the chacter pics. It did tell me after a loooong while that I had exceeded my maximum daily media allowence. But it allowed me to view after I closed my window and opened a new session. hehe

khamryn
11-22-2002, 03:07 PM
I exceeded my daily allowence yesterday with some KH pics. ::Laugh::

Really? I've rebooted since then and it still yells at me. >.>;

katchoo
11-22-2002, 03:11 PM
Do you have DSL or go online through a dial up? I still have AOL, and because I don't have a static IP, I think that's why it works. Either that or dumping your chache.

khamryn
11-22-2002, 03:13 PM
I go through dial up. ::Blink::

Hungryjack
11-22-2002, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by katchoo24
hehe *bouncing up and down* This is going to be so much fun! I know someone is putting up pics on a cosplay site particular to this game, but if you all don't mind, I'll have to get pics for my GamingAngels site.

Just for anyone's info...ign is going through and profiling all 108 characters. They have a couple of pics of each character too. Just another resource....

*sighs cause has to work instead of sew*

I have been following this. I found Augustine right under the words "NO PICTURE AVAILABLE" :mad: :mad: :mad:

Shadra D
11-22-2002, 04:23 PM
Um, who needs character reference pics? n_n I should be able to get any and all of them that you need! Gimme a list and I'll try to get back to you ASAP (I have to bug a friend to scan them, is all)

Celine
11-22-2002, 04:25 PM
Wait! I can save the day, with regards to reference pics. Here's some info about ordering the strategy guide, which I believe contains all the pictures (haven't received mine yet).

Try going to sasugabooks (http://www.sasugabooks.com) and search for the item using the ISBN: 4840219370. It will not appear if you search by title, for some silly reason. Their shipping is retardedly slow, but the price is less than you'll pay on ebay. I'll let everyone know when I receive mine, if you want to verify that it is the correct book. ^_^

Shadra D
11-22-2002, 04:32 PM
And as a more in-depth reply...

Albert - Katan
Augustine - Hungry Jack
Ayame - Water Empress
Chris - (Aeris? Miyu?)
Geddoe - ??? <-- was this not supposed to be Yuna Braska?
Hugo - Khamryn
Luc - Shad
Lucia - ??? <--- this is my friend Isis, who will be driving me to AX
Nash - ??? <--- this is my friend Kirstin, who is trying to do his S2 costume but I think she will probably give up and just do the S3 version
Queen - ??? <-- this is my friend Amy, the Viki (non-ghetto) at the last AX
Sasarai - Shad <-- another day, another hour, I want to wear it to karaoke T_T
Sera/Sarah - Celine
Sgt. Joe - CliveVanHouten (not sure)
Watari - Spike_CBbebop
Yuber - Rosiel
Yun - katchoo24

And what's the status of these?

Juan/Scott/Landis (he can't decide)
Thomas (?) <-- Celine is dying to cosplay as him some day
Mel (?) <-- I heard rumors of a Mel on the thread sometime?
Rico <-- Kirstin's roommate. May or may not go, if she does, I think she'd be Rico
Fred <-- May or may not go, wants to go as Camus, I want him to go as Fred because.. it would be fitting u_u

Sooo.... yes.

Oh, and, Celine, the strategy guide doesn't have all 108 designs, the artbook is what you need for that @.@;

Celine
11-22-2002, 04:37 PM
>Oh, and, Celine, the strategy guide doesn't have all 108 designs, the artbook is what you need for that @.@;

Bummer! Can you ask your friend what the ISBN for that is, then??? ^^;;; Please?

>Thomas (?) <-- Celine is dying to cosplay as him some day

YOU BET!!! XD MWA! THOMAS! I AM SO COSPLAYING HIM!!!! *dies*

Hungryjack
11-22-2002, 04:42 PM
In that case I'm going to hold off until someone can confirm for me on Augustine in Celine's book. I have a feeling I have the one and only reference pic of him since he's a minor character.

I don't care. I'm going to rock the house with all of his flamboyant narcissistic power.

katchoo
11-22-2002, 04:57 PM
Shadra--would you mind sending me some extra reference pics for Yun? I only have the two from IGN.

Thanks! ^_^

Shadra D
11-22-2002, 04:59 PM
Hmmmmm... Clive says the book you would need would be the Suikoden 3 complete bible guide thingy.. I don't have the ISBN on that at the moment, sadly. Vivi has it, I'm pretty sure, I'll ask her when she gets on!

As for Augustine, yes, you aren't likely to find much other than the one character pic of him, though there may be some weapon pictures in the complete bible, though I'm not sure!

And, you know... Maybe we should have a 'good guys' cosplay, too.. since I REALLY want to be Sasarai, too, and Celine wants to be Thomas, and Rosi wants to be Borus.. MMMMmmmm.... yes.

Celine
11-22-2002, 05:10 PM
>I have a feeling I have the one and only reference pic of him since he's a minor character.

Most likely! Suikoden typically has a single piece of character art for each of the 108... ^^ However, if you want screenshots, either me or Mappy might be able to help you out, just ask.

>Maybe we should have a 'good guys' cosplay, too...

Yes, we should. Then I can magically transform from the beautiful yet hardest boss in the game to the most useless character (with hideous clothes) ever. ^_^

And please ask Vivi for me! ;_; *needs ISBN*

Shadra D
11-22-2002, 07:10 PM
I would, if she were on!

Rrr.... I want to be Sasa! *flails* Rosi you have to help me sew that costume.. at least, maybe we can get started this weekend or something, OOooohhh I want to do it so bad! I can go get the fabric and we can just get started or.. or maybe the Luc costume or something ~_~;; bwaaahhh~~~ I could finish it at home, I guess, but.. Oooh..

*completely incoherent*

khamryn
11-22-2002, 10:46 PM
Shadra- Yuna Braska is doing Geddoe. ^^

Shadra D
11-22-2002, 10:54 PM
Kham: Awright, great! So we have that confirmed. Whoo!

khamryn
11-22-2002, 11:13 PM
Shadra- ::Grin:: See, she said she'd come anyway. And I informed her she's NOT allowed to back out now cuz we need her to room with us. XD hehe. And we're road-tripping. ^^

Rosiel- >.>;; Whenever you wanna do Borus I can prob manage Percival.

Morrissey
11-24-2002, 06:04 AM
Watch for an anouncement of the new SuikoJamboree, coming soon.

Shadra D
11-24-2002, 07:06 AM
*freaks*

Don't tell me that's what I think it is because if it is I'm gonna go crazy ;_;

khamryn
11-24-2002, 12:14 PM
Morrissey- o.O; wha?

Shadra- ????

::Confused.:: Easily confusable lately.. ~_~;;; hehe

khamryn
11-25-2002, 12:11 PM
Rosiel- ::Pause, stare..... LAUGH:: If you could draw that you should! hehehe

Hungryjack
11-25-2002, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by khamryn
oh?? Well finish it. :D hehe. ::grin, wants to see whats worse then Yuber in a tutu.::

Guillome in a tutu?

Yggdrasil Pie
11-25-2002, 06:57 PM
Oh...my... a tutu...^^;;;

Don't forget the pretty tiara and the gloves...teehehe...

*imagines Luc in a Tutu*

XD

khamryn
11-26-2002, 12:07 AM
HungryJack- ::Dies:: x.x nnnnoooooo

Shadra D
11-26-2002, 05:45 PM
Chibis are eeeaaassssyyy o_O;; I just can't draw REAL pictures e___e;; bwah!~

katchoo
12-10-2002, 04:46 PM
Do we know what day and time this group is meeting? Sorry, but I am trying to organize a chobits meeting too. hehe

katchoo
12-10-2002, 04:58 PM
cool...friday is good. I think there is a FF gathering at noon. So maybe in the afternoon so we can get everyone?

btw..thanks for organizing this. I'm trying to do the chobits one on a small scale and that's hard.

katchoo
12-10-2002, 05:49 PM
lol....haha the Yun costume has a lot of intricate designs, that I was thinking of doing by applique (sp?) with felt. Do you think that's a good way to do it, or should I use a normal cotton and cut the patterns out?

Celine
12-10-2002, 06:11 PM
Gyah, the FF group is meeting Friday morning? Darn them! :P Friday afternoon sounds good, but then again, it's in July, so who know what will happen before then.

Er, about using felt- I love felt, and I use it all the time. ^_^ I always recommend that everyone use felt. However, keep in mind that felt is very thick and might stiffen your material depending on how and where you attach it. I can't remember who Yun is (the girl who died? ^^), so I can't think of the costume.

Yggdrasil Pie
12-10-2002, 06:15 PM
*nods* I think Yun is the girl who died...Is that a spoiler for people who haven't played it? ^^;

Umm...Friday? Isn't that the day of the mini-masqurade? ...I think I'm going to be in it and I dunno if I have time to get to the gathering and stuff...o_O

katchoo
12-10-2002, 06:19 PM
oh that's right, cause I'm in the mini masq also. But I think that is at four pm. *shrug* anytime is good I guess. But Sat at noon is going to be a chobits meeting.

katchoo
12-10-2002, 06:21 PM
Thanks for the suggestion about the felt. True it will probably make the costume heavier, but I'll have to use a good cotton for the basic dress. I think the felt will be a nice way for me to accurately do the pattern. It's a bunch of triangles and such.

Thanks for the help ^_^

Shadra D
12-10-2002, 08:50 PM
Felt is good, I think. If you wanted to go for accuracy, you could try to dye all of that leather suede... but that would be a little much for just cosplay *laughs*

Another idea would be, if you think you're up to it, making stencils and spraypainting, carefully, the different designs on to a suede-like fabric.

And it's a spoiler, but you don't know Yun that long anyway, so... n.n;

Eurobeat King
12-11-2002, 03:55 AM
I wanted to make either Percival or Sasarai for AX to group together, but the big project that I have planned for AX (and Fanime) will take up the most time & $$, so I'll just be content taking pictures of everyone who cosplays Suiko3 characters. But if I really wanted to do Percy, I would want to have nice, shiny, armor for his costume.. alas, I want to be able to move around quickly taking pictures at AX, so no Zexen knight for me.. hehe

Yay, I beat the game, COMPLETELY.. Someone should cosplay as Leeknat also, which would be nice to pair up with Luc and his crew.. ;)

Celine
12-11-2002, 10:42 AM
According to the website, the mini-masquerade time is TBA... Last year it was in the mid-afternoon, I think, so it will probably be about the same time?

khamryn
12-11-2002, 12:19 PM
::is glad I'm not having any conflicting groups.:: @@ whenever you guys want is fine with me.. i'm only planning on Hugo and Lucifer.. u.u;;

Lilli
12-13-2002, 05:37 PM
*wanders into thread as directed by Rosiel-sama and stares at the list of characters taken/who will be left to cosplay at AX '03* Nyaaao :3 Hehee *recites list to Jason!* Ne ne, Rosiel-sama, he dosn't really like Ikku and Franz... *listens to him spazz and get all happy that there may be a Sgt. Joe*

Well, let's seeee :3 He dosn't seem too keen on the idea of a full-body Branky costume for him so I can walk around cosplaying as Mel, with my hand up his shirt all day... (O-hohoho! Scandalous!)

But he's expressing an interest in cosplaying as Futch and Sharon :3 Uhhmmm... *starts doing situps and crunches, LOL*

Celine
12-14-2002, 12:24 AM
FUTCH & SHARON!!! Oh my gosh!!! I love them both and I would love you both to bits if you did them.... ^_^ The dragon knights all rock so much! Although, your scandalous Branky idea sounds fun, too! XD

Lilli
12-14-2002, 02:50 AM
Branky :3

Hehee, at any rate! Yes, the more he and I chit chat about it, the more we're enamoured with the idea! (._. Apparantly he'd ALREADY had them in mind for us to cosplay, LOL! He just fell in love with the Destroyers, so he wanted us to do them before Futch and Sharon.) So it looks as though you've got yourselves a Futch and a Sharon, if you'd like them :3 ... *makes a note to start making a Bright plushie as soon as she finishes up with Yuber and Sera XD*

Muehehee, hai Rosiel-sama! The fangs are essential! *practices smiling with just one little fang peeking out*

Lilli
12-14-2002, 03:21 AM
Ouf! *glomp-attacked* haaaai hai :3 Can't disobey Somichii/Luc/Sasarai, now can I? Hehehe *...sees about conspiring with Celine to take pictures of the two of them fighting over Luc/beating down on Yuber or something*

Celine
12-14-2002, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by Lilli
*...sees about conspiring with Celine to take pictures of the two of them fighting over Luc/beating down on Yuber or something*

>D Hehehehe...
Having two of the same character is always great for some classic pictures. I always wanted to get one of the two Finas (and some poor unsuspecting Vyse)!

Anyway, Lilli, looks like you have your work cut out for you, but I can't wait to see the dragon knights! They are so darned cool! EEE!! A Bright plushie? XD Might not be big enough... hehe

khamryn
12-14-2002, 11:16 PM
>[Edit: I forgot to mention, as far as costume progress, I am almost done with Yuber and will take pictures as soon as everything is finished. I dread starting on King Crimson. X__X]

*_*

You so fassstttt~~~ ::Can't wait to see.::

Shadra D
12-17-2002, 11:14 AM
>Anyone else has progress reports? Or am I just too early?

You know how far I am ~_~; I'm thinking about taking everything to the New Year's party and working for about 6 hour straight when I schmooze around with everyone o_o that and I can ask Zach's mom for help c_c Oh ho ho..

I think next I am going to try to tackle the main part of the jacket... looking at the official pictures, I realize that the back -is- all one part, save for two 'stripes' at the sides ~___~; I can do that, though. I'll just have to hand sew it on like the sleeves, and then put the blue at the bottom over it like I did with the black and white.

.... Though I realize now that I forgot to cut out the back part of the pattern when I had access to it o__o; ah, well.. it's somewhat comprehensive. I just have to make sure the collar will fit ~_~;

Oh, and I am going to take my test to get my learner's permit... tomorrow o___O which means I can make an excuse to go to the fabric store to find the appropriate things for Luc n__n wheeee~~~

Anyway, good luck with KC and, of course, the rest of YuberYuber!

Myaa~~

Shadra D
12-19-2002, 08:00 PM
Whaaat? It's wrong? How is it wrong? ?___?;;; Wrong in that you can't fix it?

Myaaaaa x_x

Rosiel
12-20-2002, 10:16 AM
> Whaaat? It's wrong? How is it wrong? ?___?;;; Wrong in that you can't fix it?

Well on the upside were I to keep it I would probably end up about 6 feet 4 and be to scale for Yuber.

On the downside I would look like Yuber with a rounded top hat.

So, well, I need a different hat.
Mau. And I was so happy to have everything on hand!

Shadra D
12-20-2002, 01:26 PM
x________x; If worse came to worse you could just cut the bowl part, trip a few inches, and then sew/glue it back ~_~;

khamryn
12-20-2002, 11:46 PM
>I'm so fast I realized last night that my buttons were 1/2 inch off from where they should be as compared to the rest of the costume and had to rip the collar off, make a new one, attach it, and now I have to adjust the buttons since the buttonholes are cut already and ARGH!

Erk. @.@ ::Hug:: damn costume! it should cooperate. ^^

uh.. status..? >.> first i need the supplies. which first i'll prob be making (yes, making from scratch ~_~;; ) the belt.

Shadra D
12-21-2002, 05:00 PM
>I need to pay more attention to what I do...

I guess I rubbed off on you as much as you did on me. *dies*

khamryn
12-22-2002, 11:24 AM
Rosiel- Good luck then. @.@

Shadra D
12-28-2002, 10:38 PM
Muck? o.O; How unflattering *laughs* It might do better to call them 'Nash@PhoenixMUCK' for those who are familiar with such things to identify. There are plenty of Nashes on lots of MUCKs, so.. Hmm. o-o

Shadra D
12-29-2002, 04:49 AM
> I can change it in the next version if you want. ^__^

That would be nice, if only so I don't start teasing them all relentlessly. ^__________^ And don't we all have brainfreezes like that? I forgot Nash had a sister in the first place! *dies*

Rosiel
12-30-2002, 11:21 AM
> That would be nice, if only so I don't start teasing them all relentlessly. ^__________^

Oh come on it could have been worse, I could have written "Sarah Muck". LOL.

> And don't we all have brainfreezes like that? I forgot Nash had a sister in the first place! *dies*

I'm organizing too many things at once, so my brain can't keep up, it's a pity really. And with all the panicked costuming I need to have done in the next week... X__X

As a side note YUBER IS DONE!
And it looks scrumpcious, I am incredibly proud of myself, even if it does not look like nearly as much work as it was. ^_^

Shadra D
12-30-2002, 03:41 PM
>Oh come on it could have been worse, I could have written "Sarah Muck". LOL.

*shudders*

>As a side note YUBER IS DONE!
>And it looks scrumpcious, I am incredibly proud of myself, even if it does not look like nearly as much work as it was. ^_^

YAAAAAY! I need to get back to work. Break has made me lazy x_x;; mya.

Shadra D
01-13-2003, 03:14 PM
WAIII!! Burtz! Burtz! Tomato King Burtz! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIII~~~~

(we can see, Shadra obviously needs more sleep)

khamryn
01-13-2003, 04:07 PM
Rosiel- Maybe we'll get close to the full cast. n.n hehe now I have to finish my katsu cosplays so I can start on Hugo so it'll live up to Yuber. *_*

Celine
01-13-2003, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by Rosiel
Landis - Mappyman (you know you want to)

Heh heh heh.

Now, yay for Rosiel's Yuber! Despite what she says about the photos, I don't think it looks bad at all. And it was simply amazing in person. ^_^ I have fabric and some beads for my costume, so I can finally get to work.

Um, anyone have any suggestions about the diamond-shaped beads Sarah wears draped from the hairclip across the back of her hair? ^^ I am stumped about them. Also, where in the world can I find a pattern for a skirt with a bustle?? ack

Emeralda
01-13-2003, 06:10 PM
Rosiel's yuber looked so good! I wish I could have seen it first hand, instead of a tiny picture on fansview. PUU!

Hmmn. Well, if the tentative doesn't step up, I could do Rico, otherwise.. Yumi.

Rosiel
01-13-2003, 06:51 PM
> Rosiel's yuber looked so good! I wish I could have seen it first hand, instead of a tiny picture on fansview. PUU

I posted a bigger picture in my gallery and need to scan a few more to CG an 8-devil attack... I am such a geek. ^__^

> Well, if the tentative doesn't step up, I could do Rico, otherwise.. Yumi.

OK! I'll put you in as Yumi and backup Rico!
I'm so happy that more people want to join our group!

The Tablet of Stars says... 28/108
(cosplay.com usernames or other reference to supplement my ailing memory added where available)

Ace - G Saviour@AXboard
Albert - Katan
Augustine - Hungry Jack
Ayame - Water Empress
Burtz - Celine's friend Matt
Chris - (Aeris? Miyu?)
Fred (tentative)
Futch - Lilli's boyfriend
Geddoe - Yuna Braska
Hugo - Khamryn
Jacques - Nyanko-chan
Landis - Mappyman (you know you want to)
Luc - Shadrad
Lucia - Isis
Lily - Erin
Mel - Erin's friend
Nash - Kaze@ph
Queen - Nash@ph
Rico (tentative)
Sasarai - Saru
Sera/Sarah - Celine
Sgt. Joe - CliveVanHouten (tentative)
Sharon - Lilli
Thomas - Nash@ph's sister
Watari - Spike_CBbebop
Yuber - Rosiel
Yumi - Emeralda
Yun - katchoo24

Emeralda
01-13-2003, 06:54 PM
Funny thing was I was just going to tag along with the gang from Phoenix MU*, but hten I decided to check the boards here. I think Nashie-poo joined too. Tehehe

DisposableNinja
01-13-2003, 06:54 PM
Waaa~~ so many @_@;;; Bwahahahaha.... this is gonna be so chaotic. That'd be both insane and cool- okay, insanely cool if we actually make it to 108 members XD

DisposableNinja
01-13-2003, 07:01 PM
XD
Chaos! Wai!!
And... I love this icon >:D Da Harmonian Ninja!! XD
Ah, the other Rico mighta been Mimiru from Phoenix, actually... But that was only if they got Cams to do Fred. Hehe

Shadra D
01-13-2003, 09:00 PM
NAAAAAAAASHHHUUUU~~~~~~ *glomp* Boku no itoko DAAAAAAIISUUKIII!! \^o^/

Heheh. Yeah, Mimiru was gonna be Rico, but I've not heard much from her, I need to ask! O.O But Camus keeps saying he's not gonna do Fred >.<;; Moouu, Nashu, work on him, work on him!>o<

Meanwhile...

Celine! You can just buy some diamond shaped plastic jewels from Michaels, right? Clear ones?

Guuuuh... @o@ I'm so tired, and I'm covered in charcoal. I spent an hour on ONE BREAST! It wasn't even a real breast ;_; too many details.. You know it's the focus of the picture -.-;; BLAAAAAAAAARGH o.o

Shadra D
01-13-2003, 09:10 PM
>> But Camus keeps saying he's not gonna do Fred >.<;;

And only now do I see how wrong this really sounds *DIES*

But yes, yes, he needs to do it >____>;; the costume, not Fred @___@

Shadra D
01-14-2003, 01:39 AM
AA! Got the scans! It's got everything you couldn't get from the character art, but if I'm missing something, let me know! o.o;; I'll need to e-mail it to you, my webspace is starting to choke on things n.n;; e-mail shadrad@sandwich.net with whatever e-mail address you want me to send it do and I'll send it off! It's a big file because the reference pics are big. Details good!

WAI!

Rosiel
01-14-2003, 10:20 AM
>>> But Camus keeps saying he's not gonna do Fred >.<;;
>
> And only now do I see how wrong this really sounds *DIES*

Oh my and I did not even catch that. I'm quite ashamed! X__X
But then, /who/ would do Fred? (Well other than Rico but I wouldn't even wish that on Fred.)

I can think of a few people who would love to do Fred /in/... (Yuber being on the top of the waiting list.) But that's about it.

And, Shad, what's that post about scans? I'm confused!

Shadra D
01-14-2003, 03:33 PM
Ah, the scans were for AA so she knew what Chris wears UNDER her armor ^^; she's not gonna go nekkid n.n;

DisposableNinja
01-14-2003, 07:59 PM
I believe Camus was wanting to do Percy in his other clothing (manga). I sent him scans of the vol. 02 clothes he wore at the festival today just in case. ^-^;

Nietsche
01-14-2003, 08:09 PM
How could noone be around to do Fred?....

Nietsche
01-14-2003, 08:14 PM
(And would be a great Fred too...)
thanks so much! ^^

I'd like to be...but first I gotta secure my AX time.....so I can't be counted in just yet!

Emeralda
01-14-2003, 08:39 PM
Silly Nietsche.. why else did you think I was asking how tall you were? Honestly I WASN'T stalking you.. don't believe what Kyle says. Nope, not a word. Nopenope nope.

But seriously, the other night I msged Kyle about doing Rico, and he said you were toying with the idea of Fred.

Blah, I really need to do something on Phoenix instead of hanging out in the rift all day. Tehe.. time for happy fun chompy time with Bonapart I think.

Okay, now this was a very random post. Erk, sorry!

-Laura

Rosiel
01-14-2003, 08:46 PM
> Blah, I really need to do something on Phoenix instead of hanging out in the rift all day. Tehe.. time for happy fun chompy time with Bonapart I think.

You're playing Millie? o_O I didn't even know we had a Millie.
@finger
Oh my we do have a Millie~! You have to come wreck havoc in the Tora Castle Inn! =) We can always use more chaos...

Emeralda
01-14-2003, 08:48 PM
I just kinda lost the inspiration to play off the wall there for a while, and I forgot the password, so I can't ditch her. Even though I've asked the wizzes countless times to help out. Blargh.

Shadra D
01-14-2003, 09:42 PM
o____o Millie? Oh goodness, please come back and play with us! I'm sure Riou would be, uh.. very.. um... ... something.. to see you! o_o;;;;

Yay! \o_o/ But yeah, We need a Fred.. if you wanted to do Rico, I think Mimiru was also considering doing Annie o_o I'll have to ask :O

[Edit: Mimiru said that she'll do Annie if someone else wants to do Rico ^o^ She thinks she'll make a Rico costume for something else, sometime, though, she likes the design o.- might be A-kon o.o ]

Shadra D
01-15-2003, 03:20 PM
On our little tablet, put Annie - Melissa and then take away the tentative Camus as Fred and Mel as Rico, and then if Emeralda or Nietsche wanted to take them, they can speak up n.n

And yes. mmwehehe...

And as for the ball, I'll have to see about McDohl or everyone. I don't think Luc is going to be able to join the scene, sadly.. life is really.. not good for him now.

DisposableNinja
01-15-2003, 05:26 PM
*stares at Nietsche's icon*
WAI! IMPULSE!! XD XD

Ahem. u.u;
Yeah, Kiwsy was asking about Ernie pics for Melissa last night.
And I'm gonna see about visiting Luccy tomorrow or friday, 'kay?
And I really needa hit a cloth store too sometime e_e;

Nietsche
01-15-2003, 05:57 PM
Hehe..I should have known within such a big community that the chances of another Impulse fan was reasonable!

DisposableNinja
01-15-2003, 08:05 PM
*GRINS* Yesh, Bart Allen rules. Although I stopped sending them anime ver. Impulse fanart after Humberto Ramos got scarce. u.u;;

Wee lee lee lee lee~

Emeralda
01-15-2003, 08:14 PM
I can try and pu the screws to McDohl, since I have his AIM. But with his new job, he's not on too much.

I'll wait and see until after Katsucon if anyone else wants Rico, or if Niestche is going to do Fred. *flails* So many costumes to worry about before then. And sniff... alas, my Millie costume is on hold again. And I'm serious Nashie-kins.. there WILL be chomping and lolling tongue action. Now only if I could figure out how to make him pee on suggestion boxes. Tehehe. Hmmm.

Shadra D
01-15-2003, 09:23 PM
>And I'm gonna see about visiting Luccy tomorrow or friday, 'kay?

Thank you x.x;;; I've been looking at plane ticket prices in my stressyworriedpanic on this end x_x;;; don't let me do it X____X;;;;;

Buuuuuuuuuuut yes fabric.. I want to go out and get the rest of what I need soon -o-;; but transportation is evil here.. lack of money worse -o-;;;;

Myuuu o.o I need to call Camus and harass him more often! That was fun >D >D >D *evil*

DisposableNinja
01-16-2003, 06:54 PM
>And I'm serious Nashie-kins.. there WILL be chomping and lolling tongue action. Now only if I could figure out how to make him pee on suggestion boxes. Tehehe. Hmmm.

I was serious too! That'd be awesome if you made it! Err, the chomping tongue thing. ;)

And hrm... maybe I should bug Cams for his number too... hehehe...not like I ever call people on my cell though. The most on my outgoing/ingoing list right now is 'Lena Sophina' ^-^;

Shadra D
01-16-2003, 11:47 PM
=___= You should call me! I gave you my # but I never got yours :O ~___~ but calling Camus is fun! It's way too much fun!

Too too too.. much... *flipflop*

Byuuuu.... o___o

sunako
01-17-2003, 05:58 PM
Hi, newbie here-

Just wondering if you're in need of an Edge-- there's a 99.9% chance that I'll be cosplaying him.

Shadra D
01-17-2003, 06:13 PM
... wow....

.. this is when I start getting excited n.n wai!

*eyes costumes* ... this is when I get less excited ._.;; myaa...

DisposableNinja
01-17-2003, 11:25 PM
*bounces* Gwaaaah~~~~ Gee Yuber-goober, you're taking up Luc's job with the tablet, eh? ;)

And.... odd thing... how boot shopping goes on an awkward tangent to buying a puppy. o_o;;;

Shadra D
01-17-2003, 11:57 PM
>And.... odd thing... how boot shopping goes on an awkward tangent to buying a puppy. o_o;;;

Ko...ro...ku....

And, as a not-so-happywaiwai announcement, our Lucia can no longer make it to AX for many reasons, none of them fun and all of them excusable. Life apparently hates her too.

And now Shadra goes into full panic mode as her transportation to Katsu is now not-so-very-guaranteed.

x____x;;;

khamryn
01-18-2003, 12:36 PM
Aww no mom-type...

That's alright.. I hope life quits hating her. o.o Being hated by life sucks royally. >.>

Shadra D
01-18-2003, 12:53 PM
Indeed. Our school, and the bank she uses is being blatantly idiotic at her. As far as the bank, if she can't get them to fix the problem, she's going to be over $1000 in debt by the end of the month, and it's iffy if she's going to be able to get even -that- much money to pay it off by that time.. we're hoping we can help her out that much (her friends don't charge ridiculous amounts of interest, after all), but it's just.. a lot of !fun for her x.x;;

Meanwhile, I shall go and try to recruit more people >__>...

khamryn
01-18-2003, 09:22 PM
Shadra- O.O Ouch!!! I hope the problem gets fixed.

Recca-kun
01-19-2003, 04:20 AM
*Tries to lighten the mood*

Someone called for a strategist? I'm up for the job if so. ;)

Caesar has joined the 108 Stars.

Edit- Grr, it didn't like my silly ASCII box. :(

Studmaster
01-19-2003, 07:08 PM
I think you guys may have a Samus at Anime Expo. I sure as hell would like to try.

Shadra D
01-19-2003, 07:17 PM
O_O SAMUS!!! *__* Coolness!

*bouncebounces* Waaaaaaiwaiwai! *o*

Shadra D
01-20-2003, 01:41 AM
e_e; No. You wanted to do it, you can do it e_e;;; (/Luc)

But you can add Annie to the list n.n Mimi's gonna do Annie! So yay! *flops*

Nietsche
01-20-2003, 05:26 AM
only 74 more to go....I am marvelling at the number of characters that you have obtained already!

khamryn
01-20-2003, 12:27 PM
*_* Wouldn't it be cool if we got the whole cast?

Maybe we should keep the costumes in reserve and keep recruiting after AX. n.n ::Cheesy grin.::

BlueLady
01-20-2003, 12:37 PM
I wanna join you ( must conform to the crowd) what day are you doing this? Did I miss it somewhere ?

BlueLady
01-20-2003, 02:11 PM
my favorates are Lena, Julie, Valeria and Elza.. I have a friend who scanned me the pix a bit ago.
I need to limit it down to someone..

Celine
01-20-2003, 02:34 PM
Someone should do Jeane. For once, her outfit is cosplay-able. She's wearing a dress, and it's black! I'm so proud of her. I really want someone to do the sexy runemistress! ^^ Anyone?

Shadra D
01-20-2003, 03:09 PM
Sou sou o_o I'd love to see a Jeane! ... I don't think I've ever even seen a Jeane cosplayer, actually o_O;;; that's so surprising, isn't it?

DisposableNinja
01-20-2003, 06:46 PM
Hehehehe o_o;
Jeane... That'd be interesting... and scary thing is- people have done skimpier costumes than her's.

Woohoo! Goin' for 108!! XD

BlueLady
01-20-2003, 07:15 PM
cool that's why I asked.. I knew my stuff was to old to be that current.

Celine
01-20-2003, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by DisposableNinja
Jeane... That'd be interesting... and scary thing is- people have done skimpier costumes than her's.

If we find a Jeane... then what we really need is Estella. XD Heh heh heh.

Shadra D
01-20-2003, 09:53 PM
Actually, I saw a Japanese Estella cosplayer x.x; they didn't go for full accuracy, though I can't say if this was a good or bad thing @_@;

Myaaaaa o_o

Kazesama
01-21-2003, 01:30 AM
I'm a big Suikoden fan. I would be interested in joining your group if possible. Got room for one more?

Celine
01-21-2003, 01:35 AM
Certainly- an up-to-date list of all the taken characters is posted on the second-to-last page of this thread. ^_^ We're trying to avoid duplicates within the group...

Shadra: Accurate Estella would require 1. large cleavage and 2. the ability to make said cleavage defy gravity. To some people, this might be exciting... I think she's a bit scary, personally. But it does make the costume a challenge!

Shadra D
01-21-2003, 10:12 AM
>Accurate Estella would require 1. large cleavage and 2. the ability to make said cleavage defy gravity. To some people, this might be exciting... I think she's a bit scary, personally. But it does make the costume a challenge!

True! I bet you could do it if you had, like, real stiff leather for the, er, corset thing and used spray adhesive to avoid slipping 9_9 But I would, scarily enough, love to see one o____o;

And, Kazesama (love the name ~.~ *FF:U Fan*),look at the list and tell us who you'd like to be n.n

Nietsche
01-21-2003, 11:01 AM
Ah..Rosiel and her Suiko-dex, giving us the current lowdown on the Suikoden charas she has collected for AX! ^_^

Shadra D
01-21-2003, 11:07 AM
>Ah..Rosiel and her Suiko-dex, giving us the current lowdown on the Suikoden charas she has collected for AX! ^_^

Because Luc refused to take that boring job again e_e;

But does this make her the ultimate Suikoden fan? o____o collecting the 108 stars IRL? x-x if we get them, we are throwing a HUGE party! And sending pictures to Konami and the Gensui Team ~___~

Nietsche
01-21-2003, 11:13 AM
This all goes towards the Suikoden coplay site yes? ^_^
wow imagine 108 people in one photo....almost too hard to conceive...you may have to put two panoramic views end to end (quite untidy but possibly the necessity)....

khamryn
01-21-2003, 11:38 AM
:x for my senior pics last year they got us all in one panoramic pic (and of course had to take 3 cuz people kept goofing. lol)

but then again they had 3 rows of bleachers... stairs anyone? n.n

BlueLady
01-21-2003, 12:27 PM
okay I don't know who to be... any advice is cool..

If anyone has suggestions for a on the shorter side, blonde haired girl.. ( I guess I can change the hair ) let me know cause I'de love to be part of this

Celine
01-21-2003, 01:24 PM
ARGH! They changed locations, or we could have used that big outdoor staircase in front of the main con hotel... bah. I bet there's some cool location, we just have to find it. ^_^ There are always staircases...

BlueLady- There are a bunch of blondes. Cecile, Elaine, Lucia (but she is tall), Kathy, Anne... hmm, shorter girls would be: Emily, Viki, Rico, Ernie, Mamie, Mio. ^^;;; Err, so there are a lot of unclaimed females. Anything in particular that you are looking for?

BlueLady
01-21-2003, 01:46 PM
I can't check the pix on the sites.. I guess I don't really fit into the cutsy girl thing.. I make a better bad/mature girl.

I muct go forth and find the art book unless someone know a good online pix site.

Celine
01-21-2003, 01:58 PM
Hmm... try these, then? ^^

Elaine: http://www.gpara.com/special/soft/gensou3/img/chara/a06.jpg
Jeane: http://www.gpara.com/special/soft/gensou3/img/chara/s03.jpg

Ah, just go here and see if you can find anything you like... http://www.gpara.com/special/soft/gensou3/chara.htm

Shadra D
01-21-2003, 03:27 PM
nenenene, Yuchan, change Elliot to Arthur, Calculus decided he looks more like him (and he'll probably carry a laptop in that bag x.x;

Emeralda
01-21-2003, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by Celine
Hmm... try these, then? ^^

Ah, just go here and see if you can find anything you like... http://www.gpara.com/special/soft/gensou3/chara.htm

Only problem with this is that it doesn't have all 108 stars ;_; And has Lulu, Sana and the Flame Champion. Does anyone have the artbook yet? I know they didn't have them last trip down to Kinokuniya, which was New Years. I should go down before Katsu and check.

Originally posted by Shadra D
But does this make her the ultimate Suikoden fan? o____o collecting the 108 stars IRL? x-x if we get them, we are throwing a HUGE party! And sending pictures to Konami and the Gensui Team ~___~

We should get a pic and send it to them no matter how many stars we do get in the end. But that's just my .59 cents

Celine
01-21-2003, 03:45 PM
I do have the artbooks & strategy guides, but I don't have a scanner, so it's not doing anybody any good. That is, unless they'll be at Katsucon and want to check out the designs then. ^^

DisposableNinja
01-21-2003, 04:03 PM
Ne, ne- Emmy- a couple of the S III game guides have character artwork-
the V-Jump one is a nice compact size (I mean in page content compared to say.. the Konami one which is 600+ pages or so of game stuff @_@)

And dude- that is one reason I don't want to do Rody- if we have an Estella, I sure don't wanna be stuck following one around @_@:;; Hehehehe

Celine
01-21-2003, 04:19 PM
the V-Jump one is a nice compact size (I mean in page content compared to say.. the Konami one which is 600+ pages or so of game stuff @_@)

True, but the artwork in the V-jump one is about a third of the size of the Konami one! ^^ I guess it really depends what you are looking for. And, I find the game stuff pretty useful, so I don't mind all those extra pages. The V-jump one also has a rather large b&w section, which is icky.

DisposableNinja
01-21-2003, 04:31 PM
*nodnods* That's true, Celine-san. ^^ And Shinsyo 10 is barely putting out character design sketches, if only a few. They should do a 108 stars Character book for III soon though, given the trend for I and II.

*waves a flag for Yuber~!*
Ganbatte ne!! ^o^ You're doing a good job so far. ^-^

Shadra D
01-21-2003, 04:43 PM
>I edited the nifty table of stars, /just/ for you, Luc. __

Awww, I'm so touched e____e; can't you see it in my face? e_e; ... what, I really am? e_e; I always look like this e_e;

Agh, I'm obviously insane today, I've been washing shells in the sink x.x I smell like the marsh!

>*nodnods* That's true, Celine-san. ^^ And Shinsyo 10 is barely putting out character design sketches, if only a few.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHH!!! O____________________O I forgot to send in my Yuber picture! NOOOOOOOOOOOO~~~ ... ah, I'll go for Shinsyo 11 >_> Yosh.

DisposableNinja
01-21-2003, 04:58 PM
*pounces Shadra!* WAaagh! Sasafras! I didn't get to do a piccy to send the Shinsyo either. ;>_> I dunno who or what to do! n.n;;

BlueLady
01-21-2003, 05:57 PM
I'll take Elaine... that costume's awesome!!!

I wish I had the "endowments " for Jeane though.. oh well ; )

Celine
01-21-2003, 06:55 PM
Shadra & DisposableNinja (gah, long name, what else can I call you? ^^) are both submitting artwork? Awesome! Let me know if you get published! I quit reading the shinsho back at #3, but I'll definitely make an exception for people I know.

BlueLady- Awesome! Elaine's a favorite of mine. She has a great attitude to go with the great costume. Hehe. ^_^

khamryn
01-21-2003, 08:42 PM
>ARGH! They changed locations, or we could have used that big outdoor staircase in front of the main con hotel... bah. I bet there's some cool location, we just have to find it. ^_^ There are always staircases...

We'll have to scout out. ~_^ I'm plannin on being there Wed, so if I'm not too tired from the drive me and Yuna will prob go scout out a place. XD XD haha

::Scuttles off, tired.:: Why are multimedia classes 3-4 hours apiece? T.T

DisposableNinja
01-21-2003, 08:52 PM
*laughs and pats Celine*
This nick is waaay shorter than the one I tend to use on Suikoden boards. ^-^;;;;

Emeralda
01-21-2003, 09:01 PM
Celine: You can call him... SUNSHINE!! Bwha.. >.> Okay, maybe that only works when my persona is of a little black and white kitty. Wait.. crap, that's what I called Code.. What was Karma's pet name Nashie-kins?

;_; I miss Cait

Shadra D
01-21-2003, 09:41 PM
Weeeelll I was going to send that Yuber picture I did for Rosiel, since Ted said that'd be good, buuuuuuuuuuuut I didn't get around to it X_______________X;;;;;;;; myaaah.

*sits on Nash* I love that icon o/~ I remember when ya drew that >D heeheheh.

[Edit: Celine, you can just call her 'Nash' like they call me 'Sasafras' or 'Luc' as it were ~o~ It's all associations. Oh ho ho.]

Kazesama
01-21-2003, 10:03 PM
Seems like aquite a few girls are doing guys costumes. I must find on before I get stuck with Estella. O_o Yes, Kaze from FFU, cause everyone loves a bad ass.

Kazesama
01-21-2003, 10:08 PM
Is it too late to call Flame Champion as a costume?

Emeralda
01-21-2003, 10:09 PM
Well, what do you look like? I picked psthye out for Franz, even before he knew it! Keke. Oh yeah, there may be one more. Recca and I are going to twist his arm and turn him to the dark side. ACK! Secret plan.. revealed!

But seriously.. got a pic, and maybe we can all make suggestions.

Recca-kun
01-22-2003, 12:00 AM
Emeralda- Haha, but we need to find someone to be his Iku then. ;)

BlueLady- Elaine would be awesome, I hope someone cosplays Duke so that both mercenary groups can face off. :D

Emeralda
01-22-2003, 12:03 AM
Recca: That is my goal. To find she of the BIIIIIIIIIIG hips. *looks at herself* Well, physically I'd probably say I'm a decent choice. But I've already got Yumi. Hmmn.. I'm sure we shall find someone! Either that or he gets a resin Ruby.

Ohhh! Mercenary face offs!! Sweeeet! >.> Wait, you sure you're not Mike. You're planning on placing bets aren't you?

Celine
01-22-2003, 12:15 AM
It doesn't look like we have a Flame Champion yet. Craziness! I guess he's yours, then.

Iku... heh heh. I was talking about doing that, just because of those hips. She has amazing hips. Actually, that whole village has great hips. Hahahaha. Anyway, finding an Iku is probably easier than Jeane or Estella... I must continue on my quest to get those roles filled. XD

Emeralda
01-22-2003, 12:57 AM
Looking through old pics while in search of my Lunar ones, I found a bunch of Suikoden cosplay pictures. I have the following pics:

Futch with Bright (WAAAAAAAAI FUTCH) *ahems*
Riou
Riou and Nanami
Riou laying the smackdown on a guy (tehe)
and I -know- I had a McDohl one, but can't find it.

My point? Yes, I'm lazy, I know. I wanted to submit them to the Suikoden cosplay site, but there's no email info where to send it. Anyone on here know? Okay, sleep soon.. ZZzz

Celine
01-22-2003, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by Emeralda
My point? Yes, I'm lazy, I know. I wanted to submit them to the Suikoden cosplay site, but there's no email info where to send it. Anyone on here know? Okay, sleep soon.. ZZzz

Yes, you need to contact Sami (http://forums.cosplay.com/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=462) about that.

Emeralda
01-22-2003, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by Celine
Yes, you need to contact Sami (http://forums.cosplay.com/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=462) about that.

Ahh, thanks! I'll be sure to scan them as soon as I get my nap in. BLAH. Stupid cold/flu thing creeping up on me

Original posted by Rosiel
Franz and Iku? Do Franz and Iku and I will love you forever!

*squeeks* Pester poor psthye about it. >.> Then again, we'd have to find him an Iku. Dunno if I'm brave enough to flaunt my womanly hips. Wait.. that sounds horribly wrong. UGH!

Hmmn.. curse Toys R Us for not having Corgie plushie ;_; Or Griffons for that matter. BLAH.

Emeralda
01-22-2003, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by Rosiel
> Pester poor psthye about it. >.>

He will curse you forever for this comment... as I /will/ pester him, and I am quite good at it too. Fear. ^__^

> Dunno if I'm brave enough to flaunt my womanly hips.

I spend most of my cosplay time time trying to /hide/ my hips, I can't imagine having to find ways to emphasize them. *laughs*

> Or Griffons for that matter. BLAH.

That would be an easy way to get another Star of Destiny! Kham! You need a stuffed griffon!

Indeed, he will curse me. But if he wants Seraphita, then he will let me live. Teheheheee.

Same here. I usually stick with more sedate costumes anymore, or guys, so that I don't have to show off my hips. But.. but Iku ;_;

I figured Fubar would be nice and easy. Well, as long as we can FIND a Griffon plushie. Hmmn. Anyone know the name of the plushie dealer that was at Shoujocon and AnimeNext? Ops, wait, I'll ask Doug, since I'm sure he's still got a list of our dealers. That would handle two more stars. Fubar and Kokoru. Too bad the ducks are so big. Then again, a Griffon's bigger.

Don't mind me, my mind is all over the place thanks to this cold. Uggh. So even if I wanted ot sew, I can't.

Shadra D
01-22-2003, 05:10 PM
Gryphon Plushes... Hmmm.... o.o

ANd yeah, if Clive can't do Sgt. Joe for AX, we'll just get a bunch of ducks.. the lizards, too! We need to get, like, dinosaur plushies *dies* set them all in a row in front of the group shots *DIES* Okay, okay, so who's going to make their costumes?

I am so amused.

Emeralda
01-22-2003, 06:30 PM
Gryphon Plushes... Hmmm.... o.o

ANd yeah, if Clive can't do Sgt. Joe for AX, we'll just get a bunch of ducks.. the lizards, too! We need to get, like, dinosaur plushies *dies* set them all in a row in front of the group shots *DIES* Okay, okay, so who's going to make their costumes?

I am so amused.

I thought of the sickest thing for the Lizards just as I was dozing off. You know how you can buy handpuppets that look like dinos? Well.. tehehe, instant Bazba! I know most museum shops have them, but I'm sure we could track them down online.

Nietsche
01-22-2003, 07:04 PM
wow...how can this many people have the same idea for Fubar?

^_^

Emeralda
01-22-2003, 07:06 PM
Maybe we are all insane? Tehehe. I get the best ideas when I'm sick or sleep deprived. Don't know why.

OHOH! I know the lyric Nietsche. Opening to 8th Moble Suit Gundam. Umm, I forget the name of the song though.

Nietsche
01-22-2003, 07:07 PM
That covers Fubar and Kuroku...but..what of Muto and Ruby?

Emeralda
01-22-2003, 07:30 PM
http://www.pvisuals.com/dinosaur_museum/puppets/puppet_order.html

......... Anyone else frightened by the similarities? Curse them for being discontinued. I would have snapped them up and made the Lizard Clan.

Muto.. I think we're at a loss for. Ruby I'm sure can be made. Though like Fubar and the duckies, much smaller.

Nietsche
01-22-2003, 07:41 PM
Hehe..'great fun for the entire family!' I like that :P

Kazesama
01-22-2003, 11:57 PM
I'm 6'1". I'm skinny, around 150 something pounds. Some what long brown hair. Any ideas?

Shadra D
01-23-2003, 01:35 AM
Well, I think of one of the Arma Kinen Priestesses first off.. Yumi or Yuiri. You could get a wig and go for Estella, if you're daring enough *laugh* You could get a white wig and go for Jeane, which would be amazing, if you did... Hmm...

If you felt like crossplaying, there are many male characters as well o_o;

Kazesama
01-23-2003, 01:51 AM
Kinda hard to crossplay as a male, since I am a male in real life. I just made that Estella joke cause I am a guy, but no offense taken. This group isn't limited to females is it?

Shadra D
01-23-2003, 01:57 AM
>Kinda hard to crossplay as a male, since I am a male in real life. I just made that Estella joke cause I am a guy, but no offense taken. This group isn't limited to females is it?

Oh my, now I'm embarassed *@@*;;;;;;;;;;;;; I'm so so sorry! I thought you were female for some reason @___________@;;;;;; myaaaa, no, no, it certainly isn't limited to females, I'm just stupid n.n;;;;

Hmmm... if you got a black wig and such, could you pull of Holtes VII?

Or, if you put your hair up, you could be Tuta? A blond wig could give you Scott... Any of those sound interesting? o.o If you could find a short grey wig, a Nadir would be awesome o_o

Kazesama
01-23-2003, 02:26 AM
lol, I can only recall Holtes and Tuta. Looks like I'm going to need to pay a visit to the Tablet with all the names to remember everyone. :)

Nietsche
01-23-2003, 07:02 AM
oops..only just noticed the guess...umm..it is not the 8th MS opening....

Hmm..as for guys of the 108 stars of III-hmm....
Duke? Mike?

and i sure hope this group is not restricted to females....seeing a female crossplaying Sebastian may have me rolling with chuckles!

edit-but it does seem the females cosplaying Suikoden III are outweighing the males...2:1 roughly...

.Hacker
01-23-2003, 11:10 AM
Kazesama- 6'1''...tall! hmm...there's always Haleck..if you don't mind showing off the bod....

and I can't believe you have yet to get a Borus, Rosiel! :P

khamryn
01-23-2003, 11:11 AM
>Where it's impressive would probably be the number of girls cosplaying men vs. the number of girls cosplaying girls. ^___^

Mwee hee hee.. yay for crossplay!!! ~_^

Celine
01-23-2003, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by khamryn
Mwee hee hee.. yay for crossplay!!! ~_^

Yay! But... for once, I'm *not* crossplaying! XD It must be a sign of the apocalypse or something. You can almost guarantee that since I'm definitely doing one female character, all my others will be male.

.Hacker
01-23-2003, 02:19 PM
Right-I thought that I'd try to be helpful..but it may confuse matters even and if so i will erase this post, but I thought I'd list what is left so people don't have to go consult the tablet-

male- Beecham, Billy, Borus, Deios, Dominic, Duke, Elliot, Franz, Gordon, Goro, Guillaume, Halleck, Hortes VII, Ike, Jefferson, Jimba, Joker, Juan, Kenji, Kid, Leo, Louis, Melville, Mike, Nadir, Nicolas, Piccolo, Reed, Rody, Roland, Salome, Scott, Sebastian, Shizu, Toppo, Tuta, Twiken, WanFu

female- Aila, Alanis, Anne, Apple, Belle, Cecile, Emily, Estella, Iku, Jeane, Kathy, Luce, Lucia, Martha, Meimi, Mio, Mua, Nei, Sanae, Shabon, Viki, Viki (older), Yuili

Miscellaneous- Bazba, Bright, Dupa, Fubar, GadgetZ, Gau, Koroku, Muto, Peggi, Rhett, Ruby, Shiba, Wilder

there that about covers it!
BTW..this is Dez/Fred here

Celine
01-23-2003, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by .Hacker
male- Cecile

... err... there must be something she isn't telling us... ^^;;

.Hacker
01-23-2003, 02:50 PM
oops...Remedy that immediately...

DisposableNinja
01-23-2003, 04:50 PM
Woohoo- that'll learn me for not dropping by the forums for a day. ^-^;;

Though the question was a looong way back, Emmy, did Karma -have- a nick? o_o; I forget. ^^;;;

*laughs* Boy, that'll be funny if half the non-human cast turns up to be plushie-form. XD

Kazesama
01-23-2003, 09:38 PM
LOL, me as Haleck. I would be a very starved and under exercised Haleck.

Kazesama
01-23-2003, 09:39 PM
I am also curious on what being in the group would entail. Would we be doing the masqueade, or just wandering around as one mass of Suikoden goodness?

Shadra D
01-23-2003, 10:42 PM
Oh goodness, it's too late to register for the masquerade now, and I doubt we could get everyone on stage. We will just wander around as a mass or just stake out one place to stand and pose for many many many photos o_o

Kazesama
01-23-2003, 11:32 PM
Maybe we could restore order to the land?

Recca-kun
01-23-2003, 11:37 PM
*Imagines having various areas/buildings being different regions i.e. Grasslands, Zexen, Harmonia, then goes to look for a map on AX's site to make a battle plan*

Kazesama
01-24-2003, 12:21 AM
Sweet, I'll go get the duck clan for reinforcements.
*Goes and kidnaps ducks from local park.*

DisposableNinja
01-25-2003, 07:43 PM
Ooh, that'd be fun! ^O^ Mwahahahaha! n.n Mm. If we don't get any castle people for poor Thomas, we may have to resort to hand puppets... >_>

khamryn
01-25-2003, 07:57 PM
Celine- Hehehehe. Don't worry, soon I'll be making a female costume as well. :x whether or not i wear it is another story entirely. ::lol::

Recca- *_* That'd be fun!! XD XD XD

Kazesama
01-25-2003, 09:03 PM
DisposableNinja: I believe Thomas will atleast have Jaques.

DisposableNinja
01-25-2003, 09:07 PM
Well yes, we'll have the mercs... but I mean like Sebastian, Cecile, Juan, Eike, etc... Hehehehe...

MERCENARY FACE OFF! XD That'd be so cool! Gyah! Someone snag us a Duke!
I already know now I have an Elaine to deal with @_@ ;)

Emeralda
01-25-2003, 09:08 PM
Jaques= Cloud- looking sexy, moody, crossbow weilding boy from the 12th Unit.

Juan =Bujitsu teacher at the castle

Tehe.. shall I make you a Cecile mit- puppet Nashie-kins?

Kazesama
01-25-2003, 09:08 PM
Opps, I meant we have a Jaun. I was gonna cosplay as him, but some one took him.

DisposableNinja
01-25-2003, 09:10 PM
*LAUGHS!!*

That'd be awesome, Emmy-chan!! XD
It's funny, my sister and I were talking about how we'd go about doing puppets- I was picturing little ball-headed/flip-top mouth ones. @_@;;;; A Cecile one'd be insanely cute, I think. ;)

Kazesama
01-25-2003, 09:10 PM
BTW, could some one tell this baka how to upload an avitar?

Emeralda
01-25-2003, 09:14 PM
http://www.gpara.com/special/soft/gensou3/img/chara/s07.jpg is Juan... and he's currently available. All for the low low price of your soul!

Okay, Phoenix needs to come back up now before I lose my.. oh wait, there it is.. YAY!

Shadra D
01-25-2003, 09:19 PM
.... Nasshu... you icon... it hurts me...

MYAAAAAAAAAAA~~~~ >D >D >D >D

Hand puppets are a great idea! We can make sock puppets! I have a Sora sock puppet! I can make Suikoden Sock puppets!

I fear all the weird looks I'll get n_n;; or savor them >D

DisposableNinja
01-25-2003, 09:20 PM
Kazesama- go to 'user cp' and under there 'edit options' :) It's at the very bottom.

Kazesama
01-25-2003, 10:16 PM
Thanks Ninja. Darn, Juan's hair is too short.

Emeralda
01-25-2003, 10:24 PM
Hrmmmn.. Maybe some of these?

Barts: http://www.gpara.com/special/soft/gensou3/img/chara/0830/h12.jpg

Hortez VII: http://www.gpara.com/special/soft/gensou3/img/chara/0726/h10.jpg

Joker: http://www.gpara.com/special/soft/gensou3/img/tb_04.jpg

or Duke: http://www.gpara.com/special/soft/gensou3/img/chara/t01.jpg

All have somewhat longer hair.

Shadra D
01-25-2003, 10:25 PM
We have a Burtz, actually ^^; Celine's friend is going as Burtz, last I heard. We don't have Holtez, though, I'd love to see him n.n

Emeralda
01-25-2003, 10:27 PM
We have a Burtz, actually ^^; Celine's friend is going as Burtz, last I heard. We don't have Holtez, though, I'd love to see him n.n

Saw that as soon as I hit send. Missed it on the tablet list the first time. -___-

Shadra D
01-25-2003, 10:50 PM
*patpat* n.n;

And so this post doesn't seem like an annoying one-liner, I add another line of useless text.

DisposableNinja
01-26-2003, 06:52 PM
*Laughs* ^-^

Ooh... we do need a Joker though- then we'll have at least one complete set of mercenaries.... either that or we'll have to make another puppet ;>_>
Then we can have it beat up on Ace too XD

Kazesama
01-27-2003, 02:42 AM
Duke would be cool, but I would look so dorky in spray painted cardboard armor. :( Darn my lack of costume making skill. I like the idea of puppets. A Cecile puppet would be deadly cute.

Nietsche
01-27-2003, 06:44 AM
Duke's only got a few pieces of armour around the shins and wrist areas...they aren't too difficult, and probably won't look too bad in cardboard (but you could try craft foam..or at the very least corrugated card like you get on large boxes and spray that)..

and also...WOW! The tablet of stars is way back 4 pages....it's taken that many pages to convince someone to join the Suikoden group? or may it have just been idle waffle...like this?

Celine
01-27-2003, 11:32 AM
Can I ask a silly question? ^^ It would maybe be easier for people looking at the list if all the names were given as they appear in the game. Every single Japanese book I have for Suikoden 3 romanizes Annie as Ernie, Burtz as Barts, Sera as Sarah... These also match the names in the English game. It might be less confusing. Where did you get the romanizations you have? They are valid translations, but not the ones put forth by Konami.

Shadra D
01-27-2003, 02:55 PM
>Where did you get the romanizations you have? They are valid translations, but not the ones put forth by Konami.

Well, some of it's a bit of disgruntlement with the way they translated some of the things (on my part, at least), but I'd been following the game for some amount of time before the release in America, and since all we had were the katakana of the Japanese release, I'd gone by the most logical romanization (and Englishization).

Sarah was Sera for my own sanity (since there was another Sarah in Suikoden, and a Sara @_@.. and considering it's my real name, it drove me insane) Barts was Burtz because I was used to seeing it like that. Luce was Ruth, since that had always seemed more logical, Ernie was Annie...

I think the biggest reason for me was that I hadn't played anything of the English release enough to get used to the different names ~_~;;

Celine
01-27-2003, 03:44 PM
I'm not trying to be annoying, really.. ^^ I was just curious about that. And I think it's horrifying that they translated Annie to Ernie. A little girl, named *Ernie*?? Agggh! I suppose we could always consider how good the translations for Camus & Miklotov's names are...

DisposableNinja
01-27-2003, 03:49 PM
*nodnods* Yeah- we were gonna throw a fit cuz Jacques wasn't spelled Jack - go figure, card names, it'd go better, ne? But then Konami America did follow the Japanese english spelling of names... o.o *shrug*

That Ernie/Annie thing does get me though c_c;

Shadra D
01-27-2003, 04:13 PM
Celine: Oh, you're not annoying ^^;; I had never explained it myself, had I ^^;;

But Anne/Ernie.. that's just... >.o; Oh well. The translators are strange o___o

Meanwhile...

NASHHU!! Luc said that Sasa could have a Ninjapetto as long as he remembered to take care of him! ^----^ So happy! Now that Luc says so, it has to be true!

NIIINJAAA PEEETTTTOOOOO!!!! ^o^ ^O^ ^( )^ *glomps* Now I have to ninja-proof my suite! O_O

Rosiel
01-27-2003, 04:19 PM
> NASHHU!! Luc said that Sasa could have a Ninjapetto as long as he remembered to take care of him!

And you people say /I/ am weird?
I think, against all odds, Yuber might be the sanest of the bunch. X__X

Shadra D
01-27-2003, 04:47 PM
>And you people say /I/ am weird?
>I think, against all odds, Yuber might be the sanest of the bunch. X__X

It depends if you mean IC or OOC n_____n

IC, I can't really claim Sasarai is completely sane.
OOC, I can't possibly deny his complete and utter insanity n_____________n

I can't remember where/when the Ninja Petto thing started x__x;;

And it's strange, I had never even heard of Nasshu's animation thing when it happened x___________X;;

*glomps Sasuke* SasuNinjaPetto wa DAAAISUKI *o*

DisposableNinja
01-27-2003, 06:56 PM
*fallsover LAUGHING!!*

Oh my goodness- I totally forgot about that stupid animation thing @_@;;;

*Sasuke GRAAAHS and flails!* "PETTO JYANNE YO!!!!!" >O<

Yuber, I'll say this- your character's insanity is only sane in that it's not unusual. I mean, there are tons of chars that wanna bring chaos, but how many of that bunch have unique methods?? XD

Weee~~ Hey Shadra... have you -seen- my dippy animation project? o_o;

Shadra D
01-27-2003, 09:05 PM
It's not dippy, it's so cute!! NINJAAAA!!

*grabs on to Sasuke* Boku no KAWAII NINJA PETTO da yo!! Luc said so!

... this might mean I need to make a little plushie Sasuke n____n Oh dear.

Kazesama
01-27-2003, 09:42 PM
Sweet, I'm sticking with flame champion. Does this mean I cosplay as a chair with the costume on it?

khamryn
01-27-2003, 09:55 PM
Kaze- ::Took a moment to get that, then starts giggling:: I think the person would be better but that's just me. :x The chair with a costume is amusing. XD

Kazesama
01-28-2003, 01:44 AM
I think we should all spread out during expo, and leave Chris, Geddoe, Hugo, and Thomas to track us all down. Than when they find us, say something like, "Your staying at Castle Hilton? Sounds nice, I will see you there." Than go haunt there hotel room and flood the suggestion box with comments. Well, not really, but it would be funny.

khamryn
01-28-2003, 01:56 AM
*_* thats a lot of walking to be doing. ::Is Hugo u.u;;::

Kazesama
01-28-2003, 02:15 AM
Kid Reports: "The Flame Champion can be seen now and than around the Knights of Anime Booth." ;)

Celine
01-28-2003, 12:45 PM
Actually, you know what would be a cool prop? If Shadra and I could somehow have those nifty glowy containers that they use to seal the true runes in. ^_^ Hehehe, then we could go menace all of the heros... nah, we'll probably do that anyway.

Kazesama- the suggestion box!! XD Sorry, that is way too funny! I wish we could do something crazy like that!

khamryn
01-28-2003, 01:36 PM
>And that we get to attack our heroes at every turn!
Let me make chibi bone dragons to summon! ^__^;;;

:x ::Joins the darkside so I don't get attacked by chibi bone dragons:: hehe

Rosiel
01-28-2003, 01:45 PM
> :x ::Joins the darkside so I don't get attacked by chibi bone dragons:: hehe

There's gotta be a pattern to make origami dragons.
I could learn it, and "summon" that way... it would give a WHOLE new meaning to "Eight-Fold Rune". *laughs*

Shadra D
01-28-2003, 03:03 PM
>There's gotta be a pattern to make origami dragons.
I could learn it, and "summon" that way... it would give a WHOLE new meaning to "Eight-Fold Rune". *laughs*

There is, and I'd have to both applaud and swat you for it n____n

And, Celine, that would be amazingly awesome! I want to make one or four and take everyone's true elemental runes to create the rune of five ways and channel it through my rune and make with the big explodeys!

... err.. let's make a rune sealing container, yeah c_c; we could keep a plushie in it... ..... I WANT A TRUE RUNE PLUSHIE!!!!!!

Mmyes, I'll look into that. First order of business is making you your staff, though o.-

Nietsche
01-28-2003, 03:10 PM
Dragon folds you say? Hohoho....ahem......try www.paperfolding.com or something like that....
or take a look at this beast here-
http://www.origami.vancouver.bc.ca/gallery.php?gallery=26...hopefully this link should work.....i don't think they have instructions on how to make it tho....

Kazesama
01-28-2003, 03:51 PM
Celine- One of the funniest comments I have seen is from Gadget X:

"Warning:

Do not fall in love with me!"

I was cracking up.

DisposableNinja
01-28-2003, 04:01 PM
o_o;;;;

True Rune plushies! XD

Shadra D
01-28-2003, 04:35 PM
Nassshhhhuuu I want a True Rune Plushie! Gimme gimme!

*sees Sasako kneeling on the floor huggling a True Earth Rune Plushie n______n* Wai wai~~

And where'd my petto go? O_O;;; And my lunch?? >_<;

SAAAAASUKEEEEE!!! ;o;

DisposableNinja
01-28-2003, 05:59 PM
*Sasuke conveniently ninjas off while Sasafras is preoccupied! >_>*

Plushie runes are interesting.. o_o;;
And we could put glowsticks in the middle to make them light up or something. XD Oh goodness @_@

Recca-kun
01-28-2003, 07:22 PM
Kazesama- And he keeps doing it too! My favorites was the comment Sgt. Joe writes for Fubar to Hugo.

And I want a True Fire rune! Not that I'd have any use for it...

DisposableNinja
01-28-2003, 07:26 PM
*grins* Rekka provides his own fire. ;)

Emeralda
01-28-2003, 07:28 PM
*grins* Rekka provides his own fire. ;)

Swweeeet! So I get toasted marshmallows in the room at Katsu? Tehehehehehe.

You know, I want my own posse of Alma Kinan fighters. >.> *sighs* Guess I'll be making finger puppets for that. Are we starting to notice my puppet motif yet?

khamryn
01-28-2003, 07:36 PM
>I could learn it, and "summon" that way... it would give a WHOLE new meaning to "Eight-Fold Rune". *laughs*

XD XD lol!!!

DisposableNinja
01-28-2003, 07:40 PM
Emmy: Wai! Yes- go for puppets! Heee~~ Well, we do have time before AX to still gather Stars... but maybe we could make puppets as back up in case we don't ^-^

Shadra D
01-28-2003, 09:34 PM
*Sasa sits in the corner, crying*

You're so mean...

Lightsticks in the Plush.. Could be done >D For the TWR, you'd need three blue ones >D >D >D Or green o.o

I could make puppets! SOCK PUPPETS! Like my Sock Puppet Sora! :D :D :D

Kazesama
01-28-2003, 09:45 PM
I think I should get the True Fire Rune Plushie, or do I not count cause I'm dead? X_x

Recca-kun
01-28-2003, 10:36 PM
We could always play Hot Potato with the True Runes (since you can choose who is the hero), although I think a certain someone might hoard them and not play fair. ;)

Shadra D
01-28-2003, 10:57 PM
>We could always play Hot Potato with the True Runes (since you can choose who is the hero), although I think a certain someone might hoard them and not play fair.

....... e_e; what's everyone staring at me for? e__e;

(That would make such a cute picture, though o.O; Luc cuddling all the True Rune Plushies... LMAO x___x)

Kazesama
01-28-2003, 11:29 PM
Is anyone cosplaying as Leknaat to keep Luc in check?

Shadra D
01-29-2003, 12:18 AM
Considering she's not one of the 108 stars of destiny (which we are trying to collect), she's not our top priority.

I can make a little plushy Leknaat to act as the ignored conscience on one shoulder if need be, though.

Rosiel
01-29-2003, 10:32 AM
*wants a Persmerga sock puppet*

>> although I think a certain someone might hoard them and not play fair.
>
> e_e; what's everyone staring at me for? e__e;

And me who thought I was the target of that comment... and I should! I'll have you know, little zigote, that I have been collecting True Runes since about 400 years before you were born!

(*laughs* Anyone else has the Dilbert Calendar?)

Shadra D
01-29-2003, 05:31 PM
>And me who thought I was the target of that comment... and I should! I'll have you know, little zigote, that I have been collecting True Runes since about 400 years before you were born!

Yes, but I'm the one that actually got close to succeeding u.u;

Meanwhile, I hide under my covers and pray the sickness goes away x__________x

DisposableNinja
01-29-2003, 07:01 PM
>_> <_<;;;;

*hides in the corner* ^-^ I shall have no part in this! I won't! :D

Emeralda
01-29-2003, 07:15 PM
>_> <_<;;;;

*hides in the corner* ^-^ I shall have no part in this! I won't! :D

*wheeees and pulls at Nashie-kin's cheeks* OF COURSE YOU WILL!

Steal a rune, join the club! Everyone's doing it. C'moooon.. all the other Destroyers are doing it.

>.> Okay, no more margaritas, I promise.

DisposableNinja
01-29-2003, 08:17 PM
*glahs and flails* @_@;

Steal a rune, eh? ..... >_> That mean we get to chop off people's hands? :D

Shadra D
01-29-2003, 10:38 PM
SAAAASSSUUUUKEEEE ;o; DOOOKO NO IRU NOOOOOOOOOO? ;o; ;O; ;( ); ;~;

*goes to cuddle true rune plushie*

Kazesama
01-30-2003, 04:11 PM
Does anyone have any suggestions about the Flame Champion's boots, other than me becoming a cobbler. Also, those 3 lines he has on his jacket, was there any part in the game that anyone can recall that showed his back? I'm am curious if line lines continued to the back of the jacket. Thanks.

Shadra D
01-30-2003, 04:28 PM
The lines continue around his back, yes (Yuber and I had to look at my little plush to determine this *dies*). As for the boots, if you can't find a pair that match his, you can do as I am and make your own pair. It's work, it's hard work, but I'm going for as much accuracy as I can ~_~;

Kazesama
01-31-2003, 03:33 AM
Is there anyway I could get a pic of the back of your plushie, so I know what I need to do. As odd of a request as that is. I might know some one that could help me with the boots. A big MIGHT though.

Shadra D
01-31-2003, 05:00 AM
I'll have to see when I can get my hands on a scanner or digital camera again. It's not that hard to figure out, if you look at the pattern in the front. You can also look for fanart, most of it is accurate, but then again, some isn't. I'll try to get it to you when I can, but I can't guarantee it'll be any time soon. n.n;

Shadra D
01-31-2003, 02:39 PM
>If worse comes to worse, bring it to Katsu and I can take a picture of it with my digicam.

Wahaha! I'm absolutely bringing it (if I can finish it on time) and make a little tag that says 'Shugo no Tasogare' >D >D >D I hope I can make it look right T_T; Meanwhile, I really need to get to walmart to get more cheap fabric for my various cosplay! o_o YAY!

Yui
02-02-2003, 09:14 PM
Dang, I can't read all this...I just stopped on page 7....sorry, if this is brought up anywhere else.
Um, I'm doing Mel and Branky at Katsu. They're both done as of now. And I am coming to AX it seems at this point (I wasn't sure before.) If your Mel changes her mind, let me know, otherwise, I won't bother bringing it along cuz I don't wanna cause the dreaded duplication. (But I could just throw some of my j-rock gear on and be Mel's evil clone ^_-)

TogabitoIon
02-03-2003, 05:45 AM
Whee... Figured I'd post here to say 'Hi' and that I've finally got an account and stuff (thanks to Celine prodding me to do so earlier today. ^-^;;;) For those who don't know me, I'm Kaze / Tsukasa @Phoenix and the Nashy cosplayer for the group and all. n.n I guess it would be a touch easier to have a nick to list in the group rather than just who I am on the muck and stuff. n.n;;

khamryn
02-03-2003, 10:52 AM
Hi Nash n.n ::Wavewaves::

Shadra D
02-03-2003, 03:01 PM
UWAH! TSU! :D :D :D *glompies* Hurrah for Celine for making you get an account! >D

Yeah, the more people we can get keeping in touch with this, the easier it will be @@;

.... I was gonna say something else but my roommate's stupid TV is distracting me --;;;

DisposableNinja
02-03-2003, 03:52 PM
Nyahahaha, welcome to the madness, Evilness. ;) Ah, nick from muck works for me, well, either way. I'm still listed as Nash@ph. *grin* Two Nash's are gonna get confusing though, ne? ^-^

Emeralda
02-03-2003, 06:15 PM
My friend Dan -MIGHT- be doing Tuta. Don't count him as a definite just yet though. He's being a stubborn holdout. But if I work on him enough, and he's 100% about AX.. then we'll have a doctor!

PhiliaDeLacroix
02-03-2003, 10:05 PM
What ho! Hup hup, Erin is back! XD Eeeee, ya know, I CAN'T LOG INTO MY PHILIA PHILIS ACCOUNT. *dies* I don't remember the password and my e-mail address is changed, so I think I'm pretty much outta luck. *pouts* Ah, but anywho.
Umm umm, I'm ze Lilly, hallo! XD Ee, uh, I know I had a point to this... OH! Umm... I know someone cosplaying Chris (the version not in armor)... hmm.... I think that's it for people you don't have yet... I think. Actually, I'm surprised she hasn't said anything herself yet! Hmm.
Eeeeeee! *spazzes over Augustine and Jacques*

Shadra D
02-03-2003, 10:18 PM
Erin! :D :D :D

Myaaa, too bad the Katsu plans didn't work out, but.. but.. YOU'LL join our group, right? O_O;;;; ^O^ Go as Borus and have Yuber hanging all over you n___________n Or.. or.. STUFF! O_O

I am incoherent! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~~~~~~!!!

PhiliaDeLacroix
02-03-2003, 10:28 PM
Hallo! ^_^ Ee, ohmygoodness, you remember me! *twirls* Yahhh... *weeps* I was sad about missing out on the Arslan thing. Is that still going on? Ah, I suppose this is the wrong thread for that discussion, eek. ^^; But yeah... Everyone's going to Katsucon but meeee. *sob* I still wanna do Arslan sometime though!
Er, anywho! Yes, I will deeeefinitely be in the Suikoden group at AX, at least. XD There's no way I could refuse Lilly because she has SUCH a cute design, and everyone keeps telling me that I look like her! ^^; Whee, so anywho~ Oh, I'll have a different Suikoden III costume at A-kon too, BTW.

Hmm... I know someone who was planning on being Borus (he'd be a really great one too because he LOVES Borus), but he changed his mind in favor of Nash. >_>;;;

Shadra D
02-03-2003, 11:53 PM
UWAAAH? A-Kon? MYuuu, I must have Sasarai done by then >_<;;;; *bouncebounce* Dare dare da~~~~~~re? ^o^ Mouuu.. if we do Suiko 1 or Suiko 2, I want to see Vincent! ;;;;~;;;;

As for Arslan (as offtopic as it is) we are not doing it ._. But! I still have ALL of my Irina stuff, soooo.. some day! O_O/ Yoush!

Meanwhile, I'm gonna bribe my RA to let me use her Sewing machine sometime n__n;; must. .finish.. Sasa...