PDA

View Full Version : OHSHC Jacket help?

Su-san
08-29-2012, 03:25 AM
Alright~!! So I've decided to give my friend the best birthday ever, which includes cosplaying as her favourite character, Tamaki Suoh (who she absolutely loves)! She said to me one day "Oh I wish Tamaki was real..." so that's how I came up with the idea of it... she also has no idea what the hell cosplay is so this makes it even better!

Anyways... back to the main point... so I have my Dress Shirt, Trousers, Tie, shoes(yay! Go school shoes!!) and wig all done... I just need urgent help with my coat...

I plan just to buy a light blue coat... I'm not so sure what I could do for it... including the little coat of arms on it as well... so please help? I'm hoping to purchase the jacket... not make it since I don't have that much time until my friends birthday.

sunseenli
08-29-2012, 11:41 AM
You can buy the logo as a patch, and either iron, pin, or sew it on:

http://www.google.com/products/catalog?q=ouran+high+school+club+patch&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&hl=en&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.r_qf.&biw=1280&bih=577&ie=UTF-8&tbm=shop&cid=18393995957371117689&sa=X&ei=Dzg-UPTnDaPi0QH97YDwCw&ved=0CE4Q8wIwAA

Mehdia
08-29-2012, 02:28 PM
Yeah, the patch you can buy online like crazy. As for finding a jacket to buy, that's going to be trickier. That blue isn't a color you see a lot on blazers, so your best bet will be to either go thrift store shopping or look online and order an Ouran blazer already made. Making it would be the best way to go, but if you aren't confident in making something so structured, thrifting is probably your safest option.

Ends Beginning
08-31-2012, 01:54 PM
You could also check out the marketplace you might be able to find someone selling just the blazer there. Best of luck!

heaven_firings
09-11-2012, 11:35 PM
I really love the one I got from qqcosplay. I've ordered two (one for me one for a friend) and am in the process of getting another (for my new twin).