PDA

View Full Version : Hope it's not too early...Roomates needed

kijo
02-16-2004, 11:10 PM
Hi! ^.^ I hope I'm not to early to ask for roomies to share a room w/ me and a friend...i also didn't see a thread already addresses this, so I just started one.

Ok, me and my friend currently are sharing a room for the convention weekend, and well we are a little more broke then we had expected to be. So I was wondering i anyone is interested in sharing a room with us for the weekend, or even a just a night or anything. We are both first time-ers to anime central, both females, both just crazy college (19) cosplay people who are a little too broke this year, heh :thumbsup: and are arriving on thursday and checking out monday. The room we have reserved is a standard room with two double beds, we will only be using one. As for the type of people in the room, we have no preference really. But as stated above there is only one bed open, so either two people conformable sleeping together, you sleep with a stranger, or take turns with someone sleeping in the bed. Age and sex and all that don't really make a different to us, just as long as everyone is curitous and nice (but I don't think that's an issue ^^) So if anyone is interested in more details and all that, just PM me or AIM me at Shindou0Shuuichi. Thankies. ^.^

Amanda2115
02-17-2004, 06:08 PM
Hi! ^.^ I hope I'm not to early to ask for roomies to share a room w/ me and a friend...i also didn't see a thread already addresses this, so I just started one.

Ok, me and my friend currently are sharing a room for the convention weekend, and well we are a little more broke then we had expected to be. So I was wondering i anyone is interested in sharing a room with us for the weekend, or even a just a night or anything. We are both first time-ers to anime central, both females, both just crazy college (19) cosplay people who are a little too broke this year, heh :thumbsup: and are arriving on thursday and checking out monday. The room we have reserved is a standard room with two double beds, we will only be using one. As for the type of people in the room, we have no preference really. But as stated above there is only one bed open, so either two people conformable sleeping together, you sleep with a stranger, or take turns with someone sleeping in the bed. Age and sex and all that don't really make a different to us, just as long as everyone is curitous and nice (but I don't think that's an issue ^^) So if anyone is interested in more details and all that, just PM me or AIM me at Shindou0Shuuichi. Thankies. ^.^

Hello, my friend and I were also looking for other roommates, preferably girls. We're also new at cosplaying, this will be our first con. We would love to be able to share the room with you and your friend. So if no one has contacted you, then my friend and I would like to stay with you. My AIM is FPrncss1 if you need to get in contact with me. Also my email is Sailor1345@aol.com if you want to talk that way. My name is Amanda and my friend's name is Jessica.

KnivesMoFO
02-17-2004, 08:32 PM
Hey, my friend and myself would also be interested... We didn't realize that all the rooms would be filling up so fast! xeroxedprophet is my AIM screenname, just hit me up, and we can talk about it!