PDA

View Full Version : Ai-Kon 2013

YunaAngels
09-07-2012, 11:53 PM
Well since we know there will be Ai-Kon 2013 maybe even a Ai-Kon Winterfest before it like last year they had the Social wich I didn't go to cause they didn't need volunteers for it.

Planning ahead - How many are there out there that are already planning,working on,having a comission made already for Ai-Kon 2013?

I already started planning what I will be doing next year wich I will not reveal untill either Ai-Kon 2013 or a few months before hand as there's a few reason's I'm keeping this private untill then.

TRozok21
09-18-2012, 09:22 PM
Well, me and my GF are thinking of going again next year if we can afford it, and might be doing a couple of different cosplays for the weekend

bonus41
10-10-2012, 02:44 PM
:D i might be able to come to this (i live in Dryden) are there any dates planned for Ai-con 2013 or Winterfest? My friend wanted to know since i may be able to bring someone along :D

Ookami12
10-22-2012, 03:47 PM
If you want something simple yet cute and adorable try dressing kigurumi style. You will guaranteed get loveable hugs wearing this :) i recently bought the wolf kigu. But you can get charcters like pikachu and totoro! just visit the link below to check it out!

uzuki54
11-08-2012, 01:44 PM
:D i might be able to come to this (i live in Dryden) are there any dates planned for Ai-con 2013 or Winterfest? My friend wanted to know since i may be able to bring someone along :D

Do you really? I live only like an hour away from you (Ignace).

I'm planning on going, hopefully my health is cooperative by that time. I've almost completed a Daryl cosplay (FF6 NPC) thanks to a trip to Salvation Army and Value Village in Thunder Bay.