PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Gathering

Hybrid_oflegend
02-17-2004, 11:35 PM
If nobody has started a naruto gathering for fanime im starting one. Please let me know when you would prefer to hold the gathering and where. Please also include what charcater your going to cosplay. Im either gonna be Sasuke Or Gaara. Thankyou.

K_Valentine
02-18-2004, 12:08 AM
Aburame Shino. More likely to do it for FANIME than AX now that I think about it.

Psychotic Jei
02-20-2004, 11:55 PM
I will have my Zabuza costume for Famime.

Ready2Rokk
02-22-2004, 11:44 AM
I'll be Sasuke at Fanime and my boyfriend will be Kiba.

Tevina
02-22-2004, 10:14 PM
Imma be Kurenai; most likely on Sunday and Monday. I haven't heard of anyone else doing a Naruto gathering although that would be really tyte. And a Naruto skit would be coo too.

khiro
02-23-2004, 12:26 AM
If I have Kin ready by then, which is when I'm hoping to have it ready >.<, then I'm cosplaying her...otherwise I still have Tenten to fall back on ^^

flowers_of_evil
03-12-2004, 01:50 AM
ill be there and im gonna be gaara

Alie_N
03-22-2004, 01:44 AM
I'm going as Orochimaru. :)~

MarshalBanana
03-25-2004, 04:52 PM
if i get itachi done in time ill be there, i have afriend whos doing gaara as well, ill drag him along

Ready2Rokk
03-26-2004, 05:46 PM
So... when is the gathering going to be held? I personally think Saturday or Sunday would be the best days to do it.

Tevina
03-29-2004, 01:30 PM
Do it Sunday....XD Cuz I think there's a FF gathering sorta thing on Saturday. XDD

~*kawaii neko*~
03-29-2004, 07:25 PM
Im going to be Haruno Sakura on Saturday... but since im making more than one costume im not wearing that costume 4 the whole convention time buh i will wear it for a while since ill b there when the convention opens and closes. oh yea... and im only 13 wait accually ill b only 14 when the convention comes around.... are you all older than meeh? *_* + @_@ because it'll b a lil creepy for meeh if im the youngest and all of you are like uhhh 18+. oh yeah one of mai friends doing it too, shes going to b a guy character from it, its that guy who is the brother of that girl who likes naruto, ahhh forgot his name though xD

Eveil
03-30-2004, 12:43 AM
if done in time, maybe I'll squeeze in Yashamaru, depending on if gomufriends do it too xp

Tevina
03-30-2004, 09:06 PM
Im going to be Haruno Sakura on Saturday... but since im making more than one costume im not wearing that costume 4 the whole convention time buh i will wear it for a while since ill b there when the convention opens and closes. oh yea... and im only 13 wait accually ill b only 14 when the convention comes around.... are you all older than meeh? *_* + @_@ because it'll b a lil creepy for meeh if im the youngest and all of you are like uhhh 18+. oh yeah one of mai friends doing it too, shes going to b a guy character from it, its that guy who is the brother of that girl who likes naruto, ahhh forgot his name though xD

Oh little person you are *pats ur head*. Naah, jp jp. I'm 15, but that doesn't mean nethin! lol. XD. We can all hang n chill fer funn! And that guy ur referring to...I'm guessins the girl that you're talking about that likes Naruto is Hinata...and that boy who is like her "brother" is Neji cuz they're both from the hyuuga clan.

ChibiHiku
03-30-2004, 11:16 PM
Yo! ^_^ Doing Anbu Kakashi. Depending on what day this gathering will take place, I will be there!

khiro
03-31-2004, 12:19 AM
Nya! Hiku which day are you gonna be cosplaying Naruto...? Um o.o; About the meeting time either weekend day is fine because I'll deffinatly be there...I'll just go with whatever because I dunno the area or anything all too well >.<

~*kawaii neko*~ - Um...I've been told that I look around 12-13(well 8th grade >.<) if that makes you feel better?

ChibiHiku
03-31-2004, 01:41 AM
^_^ Halo Kei-chan! Ummm... well whatever day masquerade is, that's when I'm NOT doing Naruto. It's still up in the air. But I'm gonna be doing Chuunin Shikamaru and Anbu Kakashi, hopefully... Umm... I'm doing Prince of Tennis on the day of the masquerade, and then I'm also doing Shaman King and Gravi. @_@ I dunno how I'm gonna fit in all these cosplays...

~*kawaii neko*~
04-02-2004, 09:03 PM
ohh crud.. man, mai friend isnt going to cosplay anymore. ohh well. ill just walk around and chill wit everyone :bigtu: i hope every1 is friendly. meeting new ppl who like cosplaying too is sooh fun! ^ ^

ChibiHiku
04-04-2004, 04:01 AM
Does Sunday work for everyone?

Cuz me and my friends are planning on doing our Shika 5 cosplay.

Maybe have the gathering sometime in the afternoon?

~*kawaii neko*~
04-04-2004, 12:48 PM
uhhh... sunday?....sorry, I'm only going to be there on saturday.

ChibiHiku
04-06-2004, 02:53 AM
Err... so is Sunday not good for everyone else?

khiro
04-06-2004, 04:25 PM
Sunday's fine for me, but I dunno about everyone else o.o;;

Ready2Rokk
04-07-2004, 03:53 PM
Sunday is good for me :bigtu: .

K_Valentine
04-07-2004, 04:30 PM
I can take Sunday

~*kawaii neko*~
04-10-2004, 02:16 PM
eeek... umm well sunday seems good 4 every1 else. so have fun guys. =D im out~

ChibiHiku
04-11-2004, 09:24 PM
Hey all. What time do we wanna meet up for this Naruto Gathering?

Early Afternoon?

Late afternoon?

Ready2Rokk
04-12-2004, 12:05 AM
Anytime is good for me, I'm staying in the Mariott, so i'll be around for pretty much all weekend.

ChibiHiku
04-22-2004, 05:08 AM
Ok guys. I need a confirmed time. So I'm gonna suggest... 3pm on Sunday at the main entrance of the convention center?

Alie_N
04-22-2004, 11:04 AM
That's cool for me. ^_^

khiro
04-22-2004, 11:09 AM
Sounds good ^^ I dunno if anyone else here's on go-gaia, but the time for the panel from about 1:30 or 2 until around 3:30 it may be a slight conflict, but it shouldn't really. Anyway I'll leave the panel early since I generally live to take pics of Naruto cosplayers ^__^

ChibiHiku
04-22-2004, 02:22 PM
Eeeek. ^^() I don't wanna force people to leave panels and stuff... could you possibly find out the exact time for the go-gaia panel? Maybe we can delay the gathering by about an hour or so?

khiro
04-22-2004, 04:02 PM
I think they're still trying to plan it exactly since like on the Fanime site they haven't announced any times or even panels yet O.O; I only know that Go-gaia's planned one on Saturday around 1:30 or 2:00 until about, but that's just a time estimate 3:30...I think we're gonna like they post panels and times to know for sure >.< Sorry I couldn't give you a better time, but that's all they've only give a general time...

Ready2Rokk
04-24-2004, 01:07 PM
I think they're still trying to plan it exactly since like on the Fanime site they haven't announced any times or even panels yet O.O; I only know that Go-gaia's planned one on Saturday around 1:30 or 2:00 until about, but that's just a time estimate 3:30...I think we're gonna like they post panels and times to know for sure >.< Sorry I couldn't give you a better time, but that's all they've only give a general time...
I thought the Gaia gathering was Sunday? Maybe we can have the Naruto gathering before the Go-Gaia gathering or something.

khiro
04-24-2004, 09:26 PM
The Gaia gathering is on Sunday....That could work too if it works for everyone else ^__^

ChibiHiku
04-24-2004, 10:08 PM
So what time is the Gaia Gathering. I think that's what we need to find our in order to coordinate the Naruto Gathering around the Gaia one.

khiro
04-25-2004, 01:23 AM
Let's see....As of 4/5/04: We've been upgraded! We're now planning a full on social! There will be fun activities at the panel, in addition to getting to meet users (and possibly mods/admins! XD) I cant divulge the details now, but stay tuned!

For time and day:
What day/time is the panel?
The panel will be on Sunday of the con at 1:30-2:00 PM! The panel will end somewhere around 3:30.

Source: http://gambino.go-gaia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=830278&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

More info on details can be found on the link about time and stuff...*sighs* I dunno >.<

ChibiHiku
04-25-2004, 02:07 AM
Well... maybe we should schedule the gathering for 5pm? o_o Is that too late... or... is that ok?

khiro
04-25-2004, 03:27 AM
If it's alright with everyone else *bows on hands and knees* I'M SO SORRY! I hope this doesn't inconvience anyone...

Ready2Rokk
04-25-2004, 12:15 PM
Well... maybe we should schedule the gathering for 5pm? o_o Is that too late... or... is that ok?
5 pm sounds good :bigtu: .

ChibiHiku
04-26-2004, 04:15 AM
*picks kei-chan off the ground* Don't get down on your knees! ^_^ It's ok!

Alright. I'll confirm with a few more Naruto cosplayers I can catch via AIM and then I'll direct the final gathering plans to Kimiko.

CelticAngel1306
05-16-2004, 05:25 AM
Well...damn. I'm going as Kankuro (complete with a non-cucooned Karasu, if I can transport it) but I'm going to be gone for a chunk of Sunday. Not sure what chunk yet, but a decidedly large peice of time. How sad...and here I got all excited for the first time I could be a part of a group thing. Oh well. There are other years.

ChibiHiku
05-16-2004, 07:13 AM
O_O Oh no....

;_; Oh sad!!!! I wish you could come to the gathering! I haven't seen a non-cucooned Karasu done before... Meh...

Are you cosplaying Kankuro on the other days though? ^_^ Cuz I'd really like to see this cosplay!

antibishie
05-16-2004, 10:31 AM
...but I'm going to be gone for a chunk of Sunday.....How sad...and here I got all excited for the first time I could be a part of a group thing....

Relax, we're going elsewhere in the morning. We'll be back by 5 PM. I'd already arranged that and everything beforehand, so ChibiHaku, you'll see the Karasu... assuming she finishes it on time. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go finish CelticAngel's forehead protector.

soygirl
05-16-2004, 11:32 AM
Hallooo! I just found this thread! Yay! I'm cosplaying as Hinata (my first cosplay evar!11) and my friend is going as Jiraia :) My other friend might be going as Naruto, but I don't know if he'll get his act together beforehand. Anyway, I'll be there all of Sunday so any time works for me, but I think we should wait until the events list is posted at Fanime.com before we finalize anything :)

CelticAngel1306
05-16-2004, 12:33 PM
Relax, we're going elsewhere in the morning. We'll be back by 5 PM. I'd already arranged that and everything beforehand, so ChibiHaku, you'll see the Karasu... assuming she finishes it on time. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go finish CelticAngel's forehead protector.

Hey, I'm in no danger of having an incomplete Karasu! He might not be perfect due to lack of time, but he'll be complete. :P

And...yay! I guess I assume everyone makes and executes plans like my family: if you plan to do something big, that the family has never done before, you're set for the day. So...yeah.

ChibiHaku: I'll probably wear Kankuro for parts of each day. I might be barrowing Antibishie's moogle costume for a day, but that's still up in the air for me. 'Cause...ya see...things sticking out from my back, sharp POINTY things sticking out from my back...not a good idea. I could take people's EYES out, ya know?

ChibiHiku
05-17-2004, 05:13 AM
AntiBishie - Are you cosplaying anyone from Naruto?

CelticAngel - ^_^ Yah! Can't wait to see your Kankuro and Karasu-ness! And dood! Sharp pointy things rock! People will just learn to give way after you take out a few limps and other body parts!

Soygirl - Can't wait to see your Hinata and your friends Jiraiya!

Oh yah, and AntiBishie and CelticAngel, ^^() It's chibihiku not chibihaku. But Haku is cool too ^^()

antibishie
05-17-2004, 05:46 PM
AntiBishie - Are you cosplaying anyone from Naruto?

The coat with a very high collar that I'm playing in right now and the plastic bugs and spirit gum on the bookshelf would indicated that me cosplaying as "Shino" would be a large possibility, chibihiku. Of course, this could all be a bizarre coincidence.

CelticAngel1306
05-17-2004, 05:56 PM
I'd say it's just bizarre coincidence. *nod*

ChibiHiku
05-17-2004, 06:05 PM
Ha! Yah. Definitely bizarre coincidence.

soygirl
05-31-2004, 02:03 AM
The Naruto Fanime gathering was great! What a HUGE turnout! I will have a con recap and a specifically Naruto cosplayer escapades at my website, as well as freestyle DDRing Domo-Kun! Yay! The website address is http://www.japanophile.net Check it out! Updates should be tomorrow.

Ai Ichigo
07-16-2004, 03:56 PM
I already posted on the official Fanime boards, but I went as Temari. ^^