PDA

View Full Version : Costume page icon?

Noize
09-17-2012, 07:58 PM
I don't know if their is already a tread for this but how do you put an icon for a certain costume? You know, when you click on a costume, theirs a mini picture of your costume? Yeah. How do you upload one? Thanks. :)

JasonTerror
09-17-2012, 09:33 PM
This is actually pretty easy but it took me FOREVER to figure out lol You will laugh at yourself when I tell you how..
when you hover over the costumes link at the top, a drop menu appears, go to costume administration, then click where the icon would show up next to the name of the costume you wish to put an icon to. That's the page..Make sure the pic is 200x200px though. Just like your forum avatar and main profile pic.

Noize
09-17-2012, 10:07 PM
This is actually pretty easy but it took me FOREVER to figure out lol You will laugh at yourself when I tell you how..
when you hover over the costumes link at the top, a drop menu appears, go to costume administration, then click where the icon would show up next to the name of the costume you wish to put an icon to. That's the page..Make sure the pic is 200x200px though. Just like your forum avatar and main profile pic.

Ahahaha!! I feel so stupid now! Thanks alot! XD

JasonTerror
09-17-2012, 11:04 PM
Don't feel stupid..it took me 2 days by myself....but you laughed at yourself didn't ya lol

Noize
09-18-2012, 06:46 PM
Don't feel stupid..it took me 2 days by myself....but you laughed at yourself didn't ya lol

Sure did. I had both the photo link and album link saved onto my email so now I can just delete those drafts. XD

Libis
10-23-2012, 10:44 AM
Hmmm. On a related note, I have a costume that has had the icon as the fabric being prepped to make the costume as it's avatar. Being close to finished, I wanted to use a more updated pic. It shows the new avatar in the edit costume menu, but not anywhere else. Everywhere else it has the old avatar. It's been a couple of days... :(

natsuo
10-24-2012, 05:27 AM
Hmmm. On a related note, I have a costume that has had the icon as the fabric being prepped to make the costume as it's avatar. Being close to finished, I wanted to use a more updated pic. It shows the new avatar in the edit costume menu, but not anywhere else. Everywhere else it has the old avatar. It's been a couple of days... :(

Hey, you need to clear your cache. Most likely everyone else is seeing it okay, just you aren't.

CTRL + F5 while on the page should take care of it.

Libis
10-24-2012, 06:36 PM
Hey, you need to clear your cache. Most likely everyone else is seeing it okay, just you aren't.

CTRL + F5 while on the page should take care of it.

Thanks! :D