PDA

View Full Version : Forum drop-down box bug

kimuhalu
09-18-2012, 12:03 AM
When ever I click the "Search" and "Quick Links" links in the forums area the drop-down box appears on the right instead of below. Is there a way to fix this or is staff already aware?

Anyone else having problems with this?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v35/hiei_kurama27/search-glitch.png

Thanks.

Headphone Actor
09-19-2012, 09:49 PM
I am having this problem too!

natsuo
09-19-2012, 11:28 PM
Same here. been like that since the site change

Emrys
10-10-2012, 05:37 PM
ALL of the forum dropdowns are like this: Quick Links, Thread Tools, etc. And they only show in Firefox, every other browser doesn't even give me the dropdowns.

NiGHTmaren
10-10-2012, 10:09 PM
I have the issue on all computers I use. :( Makes it a bit frustrating at times, so hopefully it will be fixed soon. I think the ads may have something to do with it.

FuntomKitten
10-22-2012, 06:21 PM
ALL of the forum dropdowns are like this: Quick Links, Thread Tools, etc. And they only show in Firefox, every other browser doesn't even give me the dropdowns.

Even on Firefox I'm having this problem :( It's frustrating, especially having to choose search forum and open it in a new tab (which sends you to a type-in box at the bottom of the page you were viewing) just to try to look things up on the Marketplace.

Talossa
10-22-2012, 10:15 PM
The boxes are showing up for me in Safari, but they either show up at the bottom of the page, or off the page so that you have to scroll down to find them...

kimuhalu
10-23-2012, 01:34 AM
It just seems like whenever coscom does something new, be it wig store or forums, it never gets finished or doesn't work out. Kinda sucks.

nathancarter
10-23-2012, 10:38 AM
For me (using Firefox), the boxes are often hidden underneath the ads. I can sometimes click on "Advanced search" but the quick search box is not accessible.

Emrys
10-23-2012, 12:07 PM
For me (using Firefox), the boxes are often hidden underneath the ads. I can sometimes click on "Advanced search" but the quick search box is not accessible.

AdBlock Plus is your friend.