PDA

View Full Version : FFVII or Yu Yu Hakusho Cosplay

ItsMeJT
02-18-2004, 05:09 PM
hey everybody. It's only a few months away, my very first con. My friend and I are trying to find people to join us in either an FFVII ShinRa Corporation cosplay group or a Yu Yu Hakusho group. From the ShinRa, I am gonna be my fave character, Reno, and my friend is gonna be Elena. From Yu Yu Hakusho, I will be appearing as Yusuke and she will be appearing as Botan. Here is what we are still looking for for our groups:

ShinRa Corporation: Rude, Tseng, President ShinRa, Rufus ShinRa, Professor Hojo, Palmer, Scarlet, Heidegger, Reeve, and possibly a Don Corneo.

Yu Yu Hakusho: Kurama, Kuwabara, Hiei, Kayko, Koenma, and I'm hoping maybe can find people who would be able to cosplay as either the Toguro brothers or one of the four Saint Beasts.

if anybody is interested in this, please e-mail me at renowilliams85@aol.com
that's my e-mail for anything related to cosplaying or roleplaying.

ShoyesaiNoMiko
02-20-2004, 10:21 AM
Next year I'm hoping to do Tseng. Not this year though. =(

Icequeenkitty
02-20-2004, 10:23 AM
A shinra group would be awesome.. but if you want people to join your group you should let them know what con your attending ^-^. Good luck!

ItsMeJT
02-21-2004, 12:06 AM
well, considering that this is in the AnimeNext forum, i'd figured that people would realize i meant for AnimeNext. however, i have to cancel the Yu Yu Hakusho cosplay. my friend Shelly will not be able to have Botan ready by then. however, I am still very interested in doing the ShinRa. even if it's just the Turks, i'd be happy. then again, once i start interacting with any FFVII character, i'll be off in my own world anyway.

StarDustShadow
03-06-2004, 05:46 PM
^^; Aw, sorry to hear about the cancellation of the YYH cosplay, i'll be crossplaying again this year as my fav character Hiei-chan (lol, this year i've got the hair! I forgot it last year and was a Hiei with a ponytail ^^)

I'll be walking around as Yuna from FFX (NOT X-2) As well *can't wait!*

ItsMeJT
03-10-2004, 04:47 PM
well, stardust, i have some good news. i have decided that I am going to reopen the idea of the Yu Yu Hakusho group. if we can get you as Hiei, me as Yusuke, a Kurama, Kuwabara, and possibly a Genkai and Toguro, I think the group would be very fun indeed.

Hime no Toki
03-10-2004, 05:19 PM
I'll be probably going as Young Genkai...hopefully that counts. XD

*~Hime no Toki~*

ItsMeJT
03-11-2004, 03:39 PM
Young Genkai is still Genkai, so yes, it does count. :bigtu:

StarDustShadow
03-16-2004, 07:02 PM
well, stardust, i have some good news. i have decided that I am going to reopen the idea of the Yu Yu Hakusho group. if we can get you as Hiei, me as Yusuke, a Kurama, Kuwabara, and possibly a Genkai and Toguro, I think the group would be very fun indeed.

Awesome! My li'l sis will be there as Youko Kurama (though we most likely will be seperated throughout the con) and one of my guy buddies might be going with me dressed as Genkai while she's the masked fighter (we did it for Halloween and his costume was really cool, i've got a pic of the two of us around here somewhere...)

subaru
04-12-2004, 05:33 PM
me will trying to do youko kurama, if I have time to make costume after school's over

Ambrosia
04-12-2004, 06:52 PM
Wow, that's kinda freak-ay. Elena and Reno? My friends and I are also going as a ShinRa group, and we'll be in the masquerade as well. Actually I'll be with my awesome bud Icequeenkitty (who posted above a while ago, I think she just didn't realize which forum she was in. It was an honest mistake ^^) and another friend of ours (who was the winged Folken from last year's Otakon). They'll be Elena and Reno, respectively... and I'll be Scarlet.

I'm also making another costume from the same game, which (to my knowledge) hasn't been done before. Although it's not a ShinRa character, I'm pretty sure it'll still be recognizable if I wear it with Elena and Reno.

CiralFox
05-21-2004, 09:50 PM
I'm going as Genkai(Dark Tournament) when she's the masked fighter but I'm not gonna wear the mask. ^^;; Also on Saturday, I'm going as Kagome at AnimeNext.

StarDustShadow
05-23-2004, 03:33 PM
Well unfortunatly my guy buddy who was going as masked Genkai can't attend, but me and my sis are still going as Hiei and Youko. HimeNoToki is going as Hiei on Friday i think, so it sounds like most are wearing thier YYH gear Friday, we should get together for a photoshoot! ^___^

Hime no Toki
05-29-2004, 03:37 PM
Yup, I'll be Hiei for the first half of the day, til 4ish or so...around dinner time. XD I'm sure it can be arranged to meet up someplace and take pics. ^.^

*~Hime no Toki~*

CiralFox
06-10-2004, 05:19 PM
where would we meet? also I'm the Genkai with the "mask" from Dark Tournament. ^^;;