PDA

View Full Version : looking for a character/group

rox_my_sox
02-18-2004, 06:58 PM
for one of my costumes, ive chosen to do Black Rose from .hack//INFECTION but i am looking to do another, I have TONS of material that i got from a seemstress shop that was going out of buisness. And i want to make tons of costumes, but i dont know who to cosplay for AN besides the already chosen one. I was maybe hoping to join a group (not sure what one) i was going to do chii but from what i heard alot of people are already doing chii so....ya. my friend jessica is comming with me to AN and if i do a character from a series and im in a group, then im sure that she will want to be in the group to and also cosplay a different character from the game/series. so please give my seggestions on characters and please include the name, and the series, or the name of the series with a list of characters/cosplayers that you alreay have
thank you ^__^

Ochika
02-18-2004, 08:03 PM
Join my dynasty warriors cosplay!! we got a group of liek 10 people >.> and theres still alot of costumes left....mostly guys. but there's still two girls left. the fan girls. ^_^

Bata
02-18-2004, 08:37 PM
My groups going to AN as characters from Inu-yasha if that helps, you could join if you wanted

Yuna-X2
02-18-2004, 11:03 PM
I think, so far, we have a Fruits Basket, Dynasty Warriors, Inu Yasha, and Naruto groups being formed on here... I know there are some Fruits Basket characters left!

rox_my_sox
02-20-2004, 08:23 PM
i was checking out some dynasty warriors characters and i looked up fan girls and i only found one animated picture and i dont know what other characters your need, i dont want to do the same as some one else, do u have any pictures or a site or at least tell me who the characters are so that I can look for pictures of them of the left over characters that havent been done in your group yet

Ochika
02-20-2004, 10:23 PM
well the characters that are taken are:
guan yu
sun shang
Zhou yu
zhen ji
Lu Bu
Diao chan
zhu Rong and jiang Wei

and a good place to findthe chars and get pics is at http://www.yueying.net/dw/index.php?pid=profiles.shu.index

dani
02-21-2004, 12:01 AM
I think, so far, we have a Fruits Basket, Dynasty Warriors, Inu Yasha, and Naruto groups being formed on here... I know there are some Fruits Basket characters left!
I'm on a Sailor Moon Sera Myu group. Eventually we are trying to put up some musical numbers, but for now just getting the whole group casted, together and parading is quite a challenge.

Interested? feel free to PM me

Dani

lainey
02-21-2004, 10:58 AM
rox_my_sox i highly suggest that you cosplay a character that you like ^_^ because if not, it will be a dreading experience making a costume for a character that you don't even know about O_O

if you want to do chii, go ahead and do chii! do a character you like, who cares if it's been overdone?

we are no cosplay natzis ^_^

Nagii
02-22-2004, 11:18 AM
My friend and I need a Wk Gluhen group x.x