PDA

View Full Version : Kagrra Cosplay

avagoyle
11-11-2002, 06:37 PM
has anyone done any Kagrra outfits? it seems like such a fun band to cosplay (but really difficult if you make the kimono's yourself). i don't have the talent (or the money) to make such a thing myself, but if anyone has pulled it off, i am dying to see pictures! :D

Tea-chan
11-11-2002, 09:34 PM
Ooh.. I simply LOVE Kagrra's outfits.. *_*;;; I want kimono like those.

die-sama
11-11-2002, 09:45 PM
i have XD but u know i have so...donest count

The Moe
11-11-2002, 10:13 PM
Wagh! I would LOVVVVEEEE to cosplay as Akiya!! I LOVE him so so so so much!! He's like...one of the few asian guys I think that is cute! CRAZY!!! (the other is Miyabi...)

shiroi_yukiko
11-11-2002, 11:48 PM
I haven't... yet. It's probably going to have to wait until AX 2004 too, but I'm definitely going to FINALLY get to cosplay Isshi! I've been biding my time for way too long *cough*twoyears*cough*. And I'll have a Nao... and an Izumi (or Akiya, depending on who she picks) and we'll be running around like maniacs with our fans and other various props... *eyes glaze over* Mmmmm....Kagrra....

avagoyle
11-12-2002, 02:28 AM
Originally posted by die-chan
i have XD but u know i have so...donest count

i didn't know that!!! !_! post pics!

manaxmana
11-13-2002, 03:40 PM
Hey anyone doing Kagrra in Akon 2003..??? ^_^

die-sama
11-13-2002, 10:52 PM
u dindt' know i made a nao outfit for despair and then i wore it some time?
i had 2 isshi costumes planned
(i look like that man..-_- with the right makeup *Shudders*) but most of my kagrra plans fell through a dumb hole and i ended up destroying my big red poofy Isshi costume but i thought i told u about it ohayocon?

LaylaCinder
12-03-2002, 10:35 PM
;_; We were going to do Kagrra cosplay, die-chan...with Ken..

ame-chan
12-04-2002, 03:21 PM
I've got three different Kagrra outfits that I really really really wanna do this year. I'm fairly baka and since I don't know which pv/whatever goes with which outfit I don't really know how best to describe the outfits that I want to do. I've got two Nao and one Akiya planned so far. One of the Nao is my avatar *points over at the picture* and the other is his Crow outfit. At least I know that one *sweatdrops*. I'm pretty sure I'm going to be aiming for Akon this year. Usually I go to Jacon since I'm already in Orlando, however I'd LOVE to get to see Duel Jewel. Since I'm aiming for that, I'm probably going to make that weekend a Jrock costume weekend. ^_^ So I'll be trying to do at least one of my Kagrra costumes, one of my Kyo ( DeG ), and most likely my Le Ciel Kami. *_*

Umm...so yeah I wanna do a Kagrra costume. ^_^;;;;