PDA

View Full Version : Seeing your own posts

Kiichigo
09-21-2012, 06:23 AM
There used to be a way to see your previous posts, but I can't seem to find it anymore?

Mangochutney
09-21-2012, 11:18 AM
It used to be something in your profile (and everyone else's profile) that you could click to see all your/their posts. Despite assurances that it's on the verge of being re-implemented for the last several months, nothin'. Don't hold your breath.

In the meantime, you'll have to use the drop-down menu from your username after finding one of your posts the pain-in-the-ass way.

JasonTerror
09-21-2012, 01:25 PM
Yea I kinda wondered when the heck they were gonna fix that..It was WAY easier to find an old post that I want to find again..

Also, Mine doesn't make that drop down..So I can't even do THAT....Eh o well I guess

MaiSheri
09-21-2012, 04:16 PM
When I use IE at my office, the drop-down appears, but it shows up around the bottom right corner of the user's forum avatar instead of below the name.
At home on Chrome, there is no drop-down menu - clicking takes me right to the user's profile page.

JasonTerror
09-21-2012, 05:00 PM
At home on Chrome, there is no drop-down menu - clicking takes me right to the user's profile page.

I'm guessing this is my problem..I use Chrome..IE is too slow on my computer and a lot of things refuse to work for me..So, I guess until Admin puts the forum posts button back in the profile....O well..

kuroki-neko
09-21-2012, 06:36 PM
i see many other sites have a view your posts link/button that makes everything so simple. but i thought hence this site is pretty big that might be to much to ask for.

JasonTerror
09-21-2012, 07:14 PM
i see many other sites have a view your posts link/button that makes everything so simple. but i thought hence this site is pretty big that might be to much to ask for.

There actually USE to be one..When Admin did his big couple days offine revamp, it went away and he never put it back.

evaunit01berser
09-21-2012, 10:27 PM
It never went away, this site is just not coded properly for browsers other then IE

JasonTerror
09-21-2012, 10:51 PM
It never went away, this site is just not coded properly for browsers other then IE

Is it only IE that you can get to that page then? Since I don't have anything other then IE and Chrome I can't check lol

tommyfilth
09-21-2012, 11:01 PM
Wish that was still here.

Blue Leader
09-22-2012, 02:28 AM
I've been missing this feature as well (including numerous other features). For "upgrading" this site, it sure seems like a lot of things were removed or were just downgraded...

Kiichigo
09-25-2012, 02:50 AM
Exactly, I use chrome too and it's just so annoying. It's a relatively simple feature, you would think they could do something about it...

RydiaValentine
09-25-2012, 11:32 AM
It's there, use mozilla firefox or IE to see it.

Blue Leader
09-30-2012, 12:17 AM
I'm using Firefox. I don't see anything.