PDA

View Full Version : Guilty Gear Photo Shoot Sat. @ Anime Boston

dressdragn
02-19-2004, 07:39 AM
Hi,

It was great seeing a lot of you at katus, and I know there will be at least a few new faces cosplaying Guilty Gear at Anime Boston.

The photo shoot will be saturday, I don't know the hotel so if anyone could recomen a good meeting spot that'd be great. The time will depend on the Cosplay rehersal times.

If anyone out there is intrested in doing a Robo-ky cosplay, please email me at purpledragn22@hotmail.com (I'm trying to get a group together).

~Anna

Mesoian
02-23-2004, 01:51 PM
I'll make an appearence.

I'll be the moderately tall Faust

Skuld-chan
02-23-2004, 02:08 PM
The best place to meet is probably in the main lobby of the hotel.

I think the afternoon is the best place for us to get together, and the Boston Commons and the Public Park are basically right across the street from the hotel. That will probably be the best place for us to have a photoshoot. Hopefully it'll be nice and sunny and toasty outside, so I don't freeze my ass off. :( (Though I suppose unhappy Skuld = unhappy Sol = in character)

As an idea, I think a "Sol and Ky surrounded by Robo-Ky's" would make for awesome pictures. ^_^

~Skuld-chan

dressdragn
02-23-2004, 07:43 PM
The best place to meet is probably in the main lobby of the hotel.

I think the afternoon is the best place for us to get together, and the Boston Commons and the Public Park are basically right across the street from the hotel. That will probably be the best place for us to have a photoshoot. Hopefully it'll be nice and sunny and toasty outside, so I don't freeze my ass off. :( (Though I suppose unhappy Skuld = unhappy Sol = in character)

As an idea, I think a "Sol and Ky surrounded by Robo-Ky's" would make for awesome pictures. ^_^

~Skuld-chan

Yeah I have some ideas for some supper corographed poses. We'll be bring our own Ky also.

~Anna

dressdragn
03-10-2004, 12:02 PM
How dose Saturday at 1pm work for everyone? Also we lost 2 robo kys so if any one's intrested in taking there place, pm me.

~Anna

dressdragn
03-14-2004, 07:45 PM
okies, just to keep in mind, I think my cosplay 101 panel is going to be at 2:30, so I need to be there in time for that.

~Anna

dressdragn
03-22-2004, 11:12 AM
Hi all,

we did a robo ky shoot yesterday. Ramon (the awsomeest ever) was shooting color positives so it'll be a while before the finished photos are up. However I did scan this black and white proof of joel with out his cross on. http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=119702

I stayed up all night working on the costumes, and I didn't finish boot covers or the keys on the masks (they realy wind up) and some other details so I've still got work to do.

~Anna

Mesoian
03-22-2004, 11:51 AM
Quick question. What have you fausts used in the past for those little black balls on the outfit? If I can't get any good ideas, I'm just gonna cut tennis balls in half then paint them

TheAnarCHris
03-22-2004, 12:42 PM
Well, becuase we felt this photoshoot was missing something (that something being a extra help of retardos), the founders of the "Bucket of Infinite Truth" are now joining in on the fun........and ironically, both cosplaying a Character neither of us use (BP uses Johnny,while I like my fighters Beginning with the letter "A" and ending with the word "Xel".....that's Axel u boob). Anywho, to cut to the chase, Vic and I are both cosplaying KY, him the traditional one, me the black n gold verision. We make no promises of us attending this thing sober.

dressdragn
03-22-2004, 12:51 PM
Quick question. What have you fausts used in the past for those little black balls on the outfit? If I can't get any good ideas, I'm just gonna cut tennis balls in half then paint them

You can get premade vacuformed half sphears of pretty much any size.

~Anna

dressdragn
03-22-2004, 12:58 PM
As per CHris' request and b/c it works better for me, lets move the photo shoot foward 1/2 an hour to 12:30. Also it should be noted BP was allready coming to the photo shoot.

also you seem to be a fan of el thing, exel, axl, (and with your soon to be blond hair) zell

~Anna

Well, becuase we felt this photoshoot was missing something (that something being a extra help of retardos), the founders of the "Bucket of Infinite Truth" are now joining in on the fun........and ironically, both cosplaying a Character neither of us use (BP uses Johnny,while I like my fighters Beginning with the letter "A" and ending with the word "Xel".....that's Axel u boob). Anywho, to cut to the chase, Vic and I are both cosplaying KY, him the traditional one, me the black n gold verision. We make no promises of us attending this thing sober.

TheAnarCHris
03-22-2004, 01:26 PM
As per CHris' request and b/c it works better for me, lets move the photo shoot foward 1/2 an hour to 12:30. Also it should be noted BP was allready coming to the photo shoot.

also you seem to be a fan of el thing, exel, axl, (and with your soon to be blond hair) zell

~Anna

Lol, actually I just noticed that, with the Excel and the Axel...but no Zell, my blondness will be fore Cloudy boy....But I do like the game Zell's in if that counts.

dressdragn
04-02-2004, 03:11 PM
I think my cosplay 101 panel may be on friday now- so no worries for the time of the photo shoot.

~Anna

TheAnarCHris
04-02-2004, 10:51 PM
Actually yeah worries for the PS coz Carrie and I have to be @ the FF one @ 2.

dressdragn
04-03-2004, 04:21 PM
Actually yeah worries for the PS coz Carrie and I have to be @ the FF one @ 2.

Wait I thought the ff shoot was on friday? Origianly I set it up that way. Anywho the Carrie swiching costumes might be tight b/c I don't know when and If we'll be going for costume judging.

what if we moved the guilty gear foward a 1/2 hour to noon, and the ff photo shoot back a 1/2 hour to 2:30?

~Anna

BondagePenguin
04-04-2004, 05:27 PM
Why is it that I'm only involved in discussions when I have no internet access? Goddammit...As per Starwind's remark, I will not be sober at the photoshoot, please advise if you have a preferred level of intoxication:

1)Not too bad, can make conversation and be mildly witty
2)A little worse, speech may slurr
3)Considerably intoxicated, will hit on anything...A N Y T H I N G
4)Slightly dellusional...maybe convinced I'm not where I am
5)Full blown pupil dilating sweaty and profane tripping

(Not recomended for viewers under 18)

Mesoian
04-04-2004, 05:34 PM
Just so you know, it looks like it's gonna be raining all weekend, so outdoor shots might be difficult if we don't have cover

dressdragn
04-05-2004, 05:58 PM
One or Two.

Please for the love of god and my pristine never been worn white Ky costume.

Why don't we just drink Saturday night after the cosplay and the photo shoot and the posible judging?

~Anna

Why is it that I'm only involved in discussions when I have no internet access? Goddammit...As per Starwind's remark, I will not be sober at the photoshoot, please advise if you have a preferred level of intoxication:

1)Not too bad, can make conversation and be mildly witty
2)A little worse, speech may slurr
3)Considerably intoxicated, will hit on anything...A N Y T H I N G
4)Slightly dellusional...maybe convinced I'm not where I am
5)Full blown pupil dilating sweaty and profane tripping

(Not recomended for viewers under 18)

TheAnarCHris
04-06-2004, 12:35 AM
One or Two.

Please for the love of god and my pristine never been worn white Ky costume.

Why don't we just drink Saturday night after the cosplay and the photo shoot and the posible judging?

~Anna

Man, there's a "Simpsons" quote that applies to BP and drinking, but the name of the bongoist who you cant tell to go "bap bap bappity bo bap" escapes my name at the time.

But yeah I too have gazed into the future and seen this rain happending all weekend long...."yay".....

Also, I have a 3pm filiming for a documentary, and there's now way in hell I can get a FF photoshoot done in 30 minutes (seeing how FF is the most popular of cosplay costumes). 2 it remains.

BondagePenguin
04-06-2004, 03:12 PM
Gene Crooper

Ass

dressdragn
04-06-2004, 03:32 PM
But yeah I too have gazed into the future and seen this rain happending all weekend long...."yay".....

If it rains we'll do the whole thing inside.

The correct term is Retardo.

~Anna

TheAnarCHris
04-07-2004, 12:45 AM
Gene Crooper

Ass

Oh yeah....thanks BP...so yeah, telling BP not to drink is like telling Gene Cropper not to go "bap bap bappity bap!" on the bongo's man!

RETARDOS NUMBER 1..........lousy beatnicks.

dressdragn
04-08-2004, 09:47 AM
Just so were all clear the guilty gear photo shoot is Noon Saturday!

~anna