PDA

View Full Version : AX and the Hilton

JoeBoeing
11-11-2002, 07:41 PM
Hi all,

When I called Melissa she said that she will probibly go to AX so this made me think I'd better reserve a room.

So, I called the hilton to reserve a room since that is right at the convention center and when the lady on the phone asked, "Will you be attending a party or convention?" I repplied, "Yes, I'll be going to Anime Expo over the 4th of July weekend".

The lady looked it up and it was in the computer. I'm thinking that the Hilton is the official AX hotel.

I'm paying 119.00 +tax a night comming around to 125 or so a night.

Sorry, I already have my best friend rooming with me so I can't take more roomies.

Just letting you guys know what I was told

FRom,
Joe

Sana-chan
11-11-2002, 10:20 PM
Yeah I booked my room at the Hilton too after I mentioned it was for AX and they gave us the room. It'll probably fill up fast too. It's right across the street from the convention center if memory serves me correctly...

khamryn
11-12-2002, 02:00 AM
X.X

::runs to tell friend getting room::

KaitouKurogo
11-23-2002, 01:03 AM
Y'sure you can't take anymore roomies? I don't take up much space...I can sleep standing up! How's that sound? Just prop me up in a corner and I'll be fine. Please?

makio
11-23-2002, 01:06 AM
Due to the holiday upcoming, I probably won't be able to reserve a room until this time next week...hopefully the Hilton will still have vacancies. I'll post the current hotel situation then... :devil:

katchoo
11-23-2002, 01:31 AM
kaitou ,--if you aren't too young, I would be willing to share a room with you. *only cause I'm a 26 year old female* I had a room reserved, but I have to put the money down on it still

*oh I may be driving down each day (Friday - Sunday) so if anyone needs a place to stay and doesn't need to be there during the wee hours, you can contact me.

psythe
11-25-2002, 08:40 AM
I reserved a room at the Hilton last week, rooms are still available at the Hilton.

KaitouKurogo
11-25-2002, 11:24 AM
No worries Katchoo, I'm legal. ~_^ Besides, my girlfriend would slaughter me if anything remotely illegal happened. Of any sort. I can't even jaywalk around her anymore...

katchoo
11-25-2002, 11:35 AM
lol...so do you want to go in on a room?