PDA

View Full Version : Convention Masquarade Videos

Shinobu
11-11-2002, 09:02 PM
Since this forum came into exsistance, dose anyone know of a website with videos of cosplay skits at various anime conventions? I know of a site that used to have some, but now only sells video copies. @_@
Dose anyone know of a site with the videos? I feel so left out when I dont see them.... I couldnt stay that long for shoujocon's skits. T_T

aeva
11-11-2002, 09:04 PM
Yeah! It'd be really awesome to see sopme of the videos!! I missed a few of the skits at AXNY for various TV interviews, and I'd really like to see them. ;.;

My friend DID send me a few Otakon 2k2 videos, though.

Alexeil
11-12-2002, 01:16 AM
Deathcom Multimedia has a good amount of videos of cosplays on their site to download http://members.aol.com/deathcom5/

Alaria
11-12-2002, 04:04 AM
Oh, Aeva, did u see the skit of the guy who made a Mega-Gidra (three headed dragon monster who fought Godzilla) and had it singing to Bohemian Rhapsody?

venus2869
11-12-2002, 08:07 AM
Originally posted by Alaria
Oh, Aeva, did u see the skit of the guy who made a Mega-Gidra (three headed dragon monster who fought Godzilla) and had it singing to Bohemian Rhapsody?

That costume has been on the con circuit for a while. They did it at Anime Central this year too. It won a special award. Fansview.com has pics of it.

Tea-chan
11-12-2002, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by Shinobu
Since this forum came into exsistance, dose anyone know of a website with videos of cosplay skits at various anime conventions? I know of a site that used to have some, but now only sells video copies. @_@
Dose anyone know of a site with the videos? I feel so left out when I dont see them.... I couldnt stay that long for shoujocon's skits. T_T

If you're talking about Shoujocon 2002, then it's a shame you missed the skits. o.O!! A lot of them were really cute, some were really good, and others were funny. There was one Lain skit that was amazing. @_@;;;

Shinobu
11-12-2002, 02:52 PM
I heard about that Lain one. I wish I could see them. There where I few other ones I heard about...blasted thing.
Thanks so much for that death com site!!!

aeva
11-12-2002, 05:58 PM

I haven't watched the video yet. ^^:;;; What can I say? I'm a lazy little whore. XD

If you're talking about Shoujocon 2002, then it's a shame you missed the skits. o.O!! A lot of them were really cute, some were really good, and others were funny. There was one Lain skit that was amazing. @_@;;;

Yeh. Lots of amazing skits. *-*

....and I want the SJ2k2 video so I can laugh at myself when I tripped onstage. XD XD XD I am SUCH an idiot. ::looks in the mirror and points and laughs::

SohjiroX
11-15-2002, 05:00 PM
I was staff for fanime02 and people told me that they couldn't give out the tapes cause its against policy or such. I am sure there are people though out there that got copys of it all.

Shinobu
11-26-2002, 08:06 PM
agenst policy no da? T_T
Kyou-kun if we do a skit @ shoujocon Id like the video, nyo!!

Cynthia
12-02-2002, 08:17 AM
Numa Rei-No has some skits up on their site. I still don't think they resolved the issue that most of their links are messed up.

videogirlc
12-02-2002, 03:29 PM
SohjiroX they did end up selling tapes for the fanime 02 masquerade on their website.

SoulCrash
12-02-2002, 06:30 PM
My site use to have video clips of Anime Central when it use to be on spaceports.com. But now I'll have to wait till my MAIN computer so I can make MORE video clips of ACen2k2 (which I got from someone last friday)... So, I'll post again on my updates in these vid clips...

Lady_Sephiroth
12-03-2002, 08:51 PM
Yeah, to give away copies of the videos they'd haveto get permissions and stuff from all of the participants, and there are legal ramifications. Which sucks. I'd love copies of all of the shows I've been in!

SoulCrash
12-05-2002, 09:38 PM
Since I FEEL like posting this...

----

I'm just going to post up the new videos from the masquerade..
Most of these video clips are mostly friends of mines in these skits....

A CCS group, Captors of Might
ftp://12.249.92.191/Anime_Cons/ACen2K2mas_-_Captors_of_Might.wmv

when fan-fiction gone bad!!
ftp://12.249.92.191/Anime_Cons/ACen2K2mas_-_Character_fan_fiction_at_its_worst.wmv

Me and this other person paying the host to dance
ftp://12.249.92.191/Anime_Cons/ACen2K2mas_-_Dance_for_Money.wmv

The Drummer from SWEK does an Irish Jig...
ftp://12.249.92.191/Anime_Cons/ACen2K2mas_-_Irish_Jig.wmv

Venus's Daughter
ftp://12.249.92.191/Anime_Cons/ACen2K2mas_-_Meiling_Li.wmv

USJAC group
ftp://12.249.92.191/Anime_Cons/ACen2K2mas_-_UCJAS.wmv

M. Bison & Co.
ftp://12.249.92.191/Anime_Cons/ACen2k2mas_-_M_Bison.wmv

REMEMBER TO CLICK "SAVE AS"!!!

sorry for the spamming................

ChibiRinoa
01-01-2003, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by Alaria

oh god, that was so funny!! i just finished watching the videos, what a show!!!!!

SoulCrash
01-01-2003, 11:19 PM
since you mention it, I have that video clip on my server

ftp://12.249.92.191/anime_cons/anime_central/acen2k2mas_-_mecha_king_ghidora.zip