PDA

View Full Version : 2 people looking for crash space

ChiiProductions
02-20-2004, 03:03 PM
Me and my bro are looking for a room we can crash in , We don't mind sleeping on the floor,we will chip in for the room, we are al ready pre reged and everything...( we can't afford getting a room for us the two of us for the weekend). Feel free to im me or pm me or reply here.. if you want to get to know us before allowing us to crash in your room please im me (aim:kittens8ker17) Thank you for your time ^_^

dressdragn
02-20-2004, 03:08 PM
Hi, I happen to have a room and I'm looking for 2 more people. I'm going to pm you, but just in case you don't get it you can always email me at purpledragn22@hotmail.com

Were very nice,

~Anna

Me and my bro are looking for a room we can crash in , We don't mind sleeping on the floor,we will chip in for the room, we are al ready pre reged and everything...( we can't afford getting a room for us the two of us for the weekend). Feel free to im me or pm me or reply here.. if you want to get to know us before allowing us to crash in your room please im me (aim:kittens8ker17) Thank you for your time ^_^

ChiiProductions
02-20-2004, 06:20 PM
*still in need of crash space* Please help out people ^_^;;
We have a panel on sunday and have to be there!!!! T_T

chocoborancher
02-20-2004, 06:37 PM
If all plans fail, there's always volunteering.
http://www.animeboston.com/about/volunteering/

The convention is offering limited crash space if you're willing to sacrafice 16 hours.

ChiiProductions
02-22-2004, 01:39 AM
We got a room thanks to everyone who tried to help ^_^
see you at anime boston