PDA

View Full Version : FF Photo Shoot At Anime Boston

dressdragn
02-20-2004, 04:05 PM
Hi,

I noticed there wasn't a genral FF photo shoot set up, so I thought it would be good to start one. KH cosplayers also welcome.

So um Friday or Sunday?

~Anna

KingdomDarkness
02-20-2004, 04:44 PM
Hi,

I noticed there wasn't a genral FF photo shoot set up, so I thought it would be good to start one. KH cosplayers also welcome.

So um Friday or Sunday?

~Anna

Ohh! Cool! A photoshoot *_*

I think it should be held on Friday. That way, theres more people. Friday is a big con-going day as opposed to Sunday. :dance:

EvilMoogleQueen
02-20-2004, 06:26 PM
Wasn't there a thread on this awhile ago... ?

dressdragn
02-20-2004, 07:44 PM
there are some FF groups but as far as I can tell no planed genral photo shoot.

~Anna

Aer
02-21-2004, 09:35 AM
Is Saturday just not an option? Cause *if* I complete it, I was thinking of bringing Berserker Rikku...and Saturday would be the day I'll most likely be there.

Ranma Saotome
02-21-2004, 11:43 AM
I'll bring Barret Wallace abd Gangsta Style Black Mage. ^^

Kairi G
02-21-2004, 06:12 PM
we have a massive final fantasy X and X2 group,and we will be there all weekend, friday evening or saturday afternoon would be best.

dressdragn
02-21-2004, 09:43 PM
I actualy think sunday might not be a bad choice b/c usualy way less is going on on sunday. But it needs to be Fri or Sun b/c Sat will be all crazy with Cosplay rehersal and what not.

What time is everyone showing up on Friday? And what time is everyone leaving on Sunday? Hopefully we can find a time everyone can make it.

~Anna

Earthprince
02-22-2004, 01:34 AM
I'll be in my FFCC outfit Saturday, along with my friend in her FFCC outfit.

Yuki Eiri
02-23-2004, 01:54 PM
I might have my zell costume ready for then.. Heh.. Not sure though, but if I do I'll go check it out.

dressdragn
02-23-2004, 09:17 PM
I did zell once it was totaly fun acept I think I'll never feel the same way about hotdogs again. If I'm feeling super lazy maybe I'll break him out of the closet and do him again.

~Anna

ChibiRinoa
02-24-2004, 05:40 AM
i should have a X-2 group ready, and a Princess Garnet if we finish our costumes in time. I would prefer saturday 0.o

dressdragn
02-25-2004, 06:44 PM
I'm sorry I just think saturdays going to be very difficult for people planing on being in the cosplay competion. esp since rehersal tends to run late and we've got to be in the green room an hour early for check in.

~Anna

Catboi Blues
03-05-2004, 08:21 AM
Still trying to figure out which FF Tactics Advance I should have ready for AB. One of the mages at the very least.

White Mage...Black Mage...Blue Mage...Red Mage?..

EDIT: does anyone think they could help me out with trying to decide? I really am stumped with this one.

Mesoian
03-05-2004, 11:58 AM
Assassin maybe? Those are always cute.

That or elementalist

ChibiRinoa
03-05-2004, 01:53 PM
I like the Red Mage, nothing compares to a large red hat and huuuuge white feather XD

Aer
03-05-2004, 03:40 PM
I'm sorry I just think saturdays going to be very difficult for people planing on being in the cosplay competion. esp since rehersal tends to run late and we've got to be in the green room an hour early for check in.

~Anna

I'm planning on being in the masq. and it really should be no prob if we schedule it correctly.

Around 1 - 4 saturday would be best for me and wouldn't run into anyone's schedules who is being in the masquerade.
But thats just my opinion.

TheAnarCHris
03-07-2004, 10:50 PM
DD summoned me here like a poor man's Bahamut to help with the said photshoot of Final Fantasy goodness. I'll be wearing Squally-boy's SeeD costume to said event, which I'm thinking would be good to meet up on Saturday around 2pm, seeing how we'll get the most amount of FF cosplayers on a Saturday. What do you guys think?

dressdragn
03-09-2004, 01:22 AM
DD summoned me here like a poor man's Bahamut to help with the said photshoot of Final Fantasy goodness. I'll be wearing Squally-boy's SeeD costume to said event, which I'm thinking would be good to meet up on Saturday around 2pm, seeing how we'll get the most amount of FF cosplayers on a Saturday. What do you guys think?

3 things

1) will coplay rehersal be over by 2?

2) will seed costumes be done in time for anime bost?

3) you realise you'll have to swich back for the gg photo shoot?

~Anna

TheAnarCHris
03-09-2004, 12:30 PM
3 things

1) will coplay rehersal be over by 2?

2) will seed costumes be done in time for anime bost?

3) you realise you'll have to swich back for the gg photo shoot?

~Anna

1) What?
2)Yes
3)Who said I was gonna be in the GG ps?

Aer
03-09-2004, 03:33 PM
The masquerade rehearsal/meeting isn't till 5pm, if thats what you are so worried about ^_^;;

Anyone participating in the masquerade should be free around 1 - 4pm Saturday.

sheepsarai
03-09-2004, 10:12 PM
can I join too? Ill be black mage rikku sat, and my friend will be a mog that day aswell... friday I MIGHT have psycher rikku if i can complete it... im not sure if i have a say or what cause im not sure whats gonig on but if i do i say saturday is bestest.

TheAnarCHris
03-09-2004, 11:17 PM
This photoshoot is open to any FF/KH cosplayer, so yeah sure, why the hell....hell I'll even let you in if your cosplaying KOS-MOS from Xenosaga...what she has blue hair and is hot for a video game robot....

smellme37
03-10-2004, 01:17 AM
I'm thinking would be good to meet up on Saturday around 2pm, seeing how we'll get the most amount of FF cosplayers on a Saturday. What do you guys think?

I agree, Saturday would be best.

dressdragn
03-10-2004, 12:54 PM
So is the final count Saturday at 2? that sound great! Anywho, since Starwind is the resident FF expert I leave the details in his capable hands. I'm going to list 2pm as the time on the photo shoot listing, if you change please let me know.

~Anna

Dagger
03-10-2004, 10:16 PM
A FF photoshoot! Cool! ^_^ My friends and I are going as FF characters (mostly FFX). I'm going as Lulu, and I'll probably wear my Garnet costume again too sometime during the weekend.

TheAnarCHris
03-11-2004, 10:02 AM
Yeah I'm gonna stay 2 for now, because if the ppl I think are go Actually go, I'm not gotta get out of bed til like 1:45 on Saturday,lol.

Kiarrens
03-16-2004, 01:26 AM
I'll be going as KH Sephiroth (minus the wing, couldn't afford to make it this year). Saturday at 2 sounds great, but um, maybe I missed this, but where is the photo shoot going to be held? In the main lobby downstairs or in the one outside the main events room where most people held theirs last year?

TheAnarCHris
03-16-2004, 09:52 AM
I'm not 100% sure where yet, but I'm thinkinh outside main events. More room for a conga line I'd imagine.

Earthprince
03-16-2004, 04:07 PM
Would Final Fantasy Chrystal Chronicles count? I'm going as that Friday. Technically, its not much of a FF game...

TheAnarCHris
03-16-2004, 05:43 PM
Would Final Fantasy Chrystal Chronicles count? I'm going as that Friday. Technically, its not much of a FF game...

Anything with the words "Final Fantasy" counts pretty much, even Kingdom Hearts.

Kairi G
03-21-2004, 11:17 PM
saturday at 2 seems good to me. as of now, we should have Me as Lady Luck Yuna, Wedding Yuna, and maybe Songstress Yuna (might bring summoner along too, but Yummy will prolly wear that one) Hailo as Lulu and Lenne, my sister as Auron, and Theif Rikku, Yummy as Black mage Rikku and maybe Wakka, my mom as Mascot Paine, and my friend Troy as KH Cloud, my friend silvia may be Warrior Paine if we get it done in time.
hehe, i just realized i have 4 freaking Yuna costumes, oh my oh my which to wear for photos! we all have just way too many costumes, we would need like at least 2 shoots for all of em! oh sigh! i cant believe im crazy enough to bring 4 yuna costumes to one con! hehe i love my Yuna's tho!

TheAnarCHris
03-22-2004, 01:03 PM
I have (or in the process of having) 4 or 5 Squall costumes. Yeah I know there's only 3 he wears in various game (battle and SeeD from 8 and the KH verison) but I'm a creative lil snotling.

TheAnarCHris
03-30-2004, 12:16 PM
Okay so incase you havent been paying attention the FF photoshoot will be @ 2pm outside main events on Saturday. Be there or else!

Aer
03-30-2004, 06:23 PM
Or else you'll have a Berserker Rikku after ya XD

I can't wait to see you all ^_^

Ranma Saotome
03-31-2004, 11:24 AM
Or a pissed off Barret!

Yuki Eiri
04-06-2004, 10:57 AM
Mwarharharhar. I shall be there.. Like.. Uhm.. As Zell Dincht! Look for meh! :o I think it should be saturday but hey that's just me.

Oshi
04-06-2004, 02:17 PM
Guess I'll be joining in as Rufus Shinra.

smellme37
04-06-2004, 03:25 PM
Me and my brother will be there, I'll probably wear my Auron costume. And my brother will be a shinra guard. I'll be wearing my shinra guard costume to the club house meeting most likely. My friend will be there as KH Cloud.
Joe

TheAnarCHris
04-07-2004, 02:00 AM
Wow, so there's not gonna be a retarded number on Squalls at this thing? Cool, score one for me, the original rage filled jerk! ^/^

Dagger
04-08-2004, 08:03 AM
I really want to go to the photoshoot, I just hope I don't get lost and not find it... :thumbsup: I've never been to AB before.

Anorexorcist
04-11-2004, 09:02 AM
Heh, I paid no attention to this thread, because I wasn't planning on going as a FF character, then at the last minute decided to go as Reno, since other plans fell through, and I randomly happened to be walking by when the photoshoot was setting up.

yummy
04-11-2004, 10:30 PM
hey if anybody has any pictures from that ff photo shoot in the lobby pm me! i'd love to see some! pwease?

TheAnarCHris
04-12-2004, 01:53 AM
I actually lost my camera during the shoot, so if someone has a extra disposable Kodak camera, it's mine.

Yuki Eiri
04-12-2004, 09:36 AM
Heh, I paid no attention to this thread, because I wasn't planning on going as a FF character, then at the last minute decided to go as Reno, since other plans fell through, and I randomly happened to be walking by when the photoshoot was setting up.

OMG you were that Reno! I was Zell.. Lol. I was all.. "OMG REENOOO!"

hikura
04-12-2004, 03:51 PM
hey if anybody has any pictures from that ff photo shoot in the lobby pm me! i'd love to see some! pwease?
Yummy you might wanna check out www.fansview.com also along with peoples galleries.I know Mr.Lillard of fansview caught pics of people from the shoot.I am pretty sure it should be in saturday afternoons pics.

yummy
04-13-2004, 06:42 PM
ooooooooo tankies, i'll check it out!! ::huggles::

neoangelwink
04-14-2004, 12:57 AM
^_^ it was great heheh in fanview u see me throwing my badge cross the room.

yukitoLeonheart
04-14-2004, 11:03 AM
The funny thing was I accidentally ran into you guys, I was about to go outside with Aer and Alex to do a photoshoot and all of a sudden "FF PHOTOSHOOT" I was like huh? Aer jumps in and poses and I am thinking wow, perfect timing.

sheepsarai
04-25-2004, 09:50 PM
oh my goodness u were that reno! I have a ppic of that shoot and ur next to me it looks like i was all over u or somthing in it cause it was a weird angle and everyone kept asking me who my friend was when they saw the pic! hahaha very classic!

Anorexorcist
05-31-2004, 11:58 PM
oh my goodness u were that reno! I have a ppic of that shoot and ur next to me it looks like i was all over u or somthing in it cause it was a weird angle and everyone kept asking me who my friend was when they saw the pic! hahaha very classic!

Heh, it does look like that, funny. :)

. . . yay for threads that haven't been posted in for over a month!

-AnorX