PDA

View Full Version : IL Palazzo

ShotACrow
02-20-2004, 07:35 PM
Hi! Keeping in mind this is my first costume, so don't be evil! Also, its not complete yet so yeah! And of course I go for a very hard costume to start with lol.

ShatteredSunset
02-20-2004, 07:39 PM
It looks good from what I can see, but is it possible to get a picture that's less grainy? The CG effects don't show anything of the costume either. But it definitely looks like a hard first costume, I like how the cape thing is. ^^

ShotACrow
02-20-2004, 07:46 PM
Aww thanks! I'll be sure to get a less "grainy" lol, the cg's just for fun lol, my friend threw that in for me hehe. I can't find the original one..hmm

Discoduck
02-20-2004, 09:24 PM
thats really cool =P back when i was thinking of costume ideas for the first time, i had thought about Ilpalazzo, but thought i might make the shoulders too wide and end up clotheslining a bunch of people

DeadLegato
02-21-2004, 07:27 PM
There needs to be more cosplays of this guy... but can we see some other pictures? I can't see the collar or if you've got the headpiece, and I'd deffinately be interested in looking at the detail.

Guts_Berserk
02-22-2004, 02:40 AM
HAIL ILLPALATSO... I am making a PACHUU and a Space Butler cosplay. I like your ILLPALATSO best one so far.

allyunion
02-22-2004, 04:50 AM
Could you show us more pictures? It would be extremely useful if we saw the cloak closed...

ShotACrow
02-22-2004, 08:05 PM
For sure! Well I'm not done yet, but when I get around, I'll have a complete photo shoot from my friends, thanks guys ^^

allyunion
02-23-2004, 12:55 AM
Did you ever figure out how to seemly stick your hands from any part of the front of the cloak?

ayn*chan
02-23-2004, 02:26 AM
I'm not sure if you're finished or not, but don't forget Ilpalazzo's "tiara" thingie and his bangs. Other than that, absolutely GORGEOUS costume -- HAIL ILPALLZO!

Also, for an added touch, I think it'd be cool to try to construct his rope thing that he always pulls to dump Excel into that hole....thing. I really love seeing added touches like that on a costume. ;)

HowlinMadMurphy
02-23-2004, 09:05 PM
Yeah, the tiara is a must, and the wig could probably use a bit of brushing and styling to get it just right... I can't see your neck either, he's got the high collar with the yellow stripe, too. The pauldrons look pretty awesome thus far, but doesn't he have a pale blue panel in the front as well?

ShotACrow
02-23-2004, 09:53 PM
I could stick my hand out, its jsut that my shoulders are balancing out the armor. Yep yep, I'm getting right to it! I guess I'll try to shorten it to make me show my neck, cause I am having problems with showing the yellow stripe collar. As for the tiara,its being made too. The wig was kinda like a sample, I'll style it once I get the tiara. And the front blue panel, I really can't tell if its blue, black or grey, do you guys know? Thanks!

Oh and yes, a rope is a perhaps lol.

Kitsune_rei
02-26-2004, 12:18 PM
Yay! I love Ilpalazzo, I agree there needs to be more cosplay of him. Its a pretty complex costume to be making for your first though! Good luck!

kiwi
02-26-2004, 03:31 PM
What is this character from? And why is he named "the apartment building"? (That's what a palazzo is... a big apartment building o.O;)

Looks pretty good for a first costume, though (although I have no point of reference, of course). The wig could use some maintenance (either a bottle of wig conditioner or a small dab of conditioner mixed with water to aide detagling) but otherwise it looks like a good sart!

Lottie
02-26-2004, 07:32 PM
LOL kiwi, Il Palazzo is from Excel Saga. I'm not good with descriptions so yeah *nods*

That's a good costume for a first time. I know I couldn't do his cape with the armor. Very nice. ^_^

Ali
02-26-2004, 08:56 PM
Ha... this looks familiar... ^^

It's coming along really well! I love the huge shoulders... it looks like you pulled them off nicely. I'll look forward to seeing the finished product!

Catpaw
03-08-2004, 04:25 PM
Hail Il! *Lol* Keep it comin' Serge!

Willpalazzo
12-17-2008, 09:09 PM
LOL Lord Ilpalazzo is the leader of the Supreme Ideological Organization of A.C.R.O.S.S. His goal world domnation starting with 1 city. lol He is named Ilpalazzo because the city where the manga author lived had a hotel called Il palazzo "the palace" ^^ All Hail Lord Illpalazzo XD

Mangochutney
12-18-2008, 01:28 AM
Will, this thread is from 2004. Check a post's date before you reply to it, won'cha?

(this breaks my heart, too, it really does. I was hoping somebody had just made an Ilpalazzo costume. My disappointment is vast.)