PDA

View Full Version : Original EGL's Easter at AB?

makonurikoryoko
02-21-2004, 05:51 PM
I think that I will be finishing an original EGL that I started over winter break for AB and I was just wondering who else would be doing some fun EGL-ness. I think i will probably wear it Easter Sunday so would anyone like to get an EGL grou together? Maybe takes photos in the park (I hear its right near it) or something?

KingdomDarkness
03-09-2004, 07:08 AM
I think that I will be finishing an original EGL that I started over winter break for AB and I was just wondering who else would be doing some fun EGL-ness. I think i will probably wear it Easter Sunday so would anyone like to get an EGL grou together? Maybe takes photos in the park (I hear its right near it) or something?

My friend Marissa might be interested in something like that. (Shes going as Mana! ^^) Come to think of it...so..would I. But..unfortunetly (for this sort of thing) I'm goin' as Halloween Sora. Ahh well. Maybe next year I'll do some EGL cosplaying. *shrug* :chatah:

kijo
03-11-2004, 11:42 AM
Pah, car finally convinced me to go...so I'm being a version of Mana with you all ^^ So yea, count me in as well.

Kurthy133
03-26-2004, 11:18 AM
aw! thats so cute makonurikoryoko! i'd like to come! we should have a mini picnic or tea party in the park <3

i think my pink poofy dress and apron would work wonderfully ^_____^

Mesoian
03-26-2004, 11:51 AM
All I'm saying is,
I better see some hidden eggs

Ryoko-Dono
03-27-2004, 11:35 AM
All I'm saying is,
I better see some hidden eggs
*falls over laughing*
As a pagan I think thats just bad.
As a hyper 15 yr old, I say bring on the eggs! ^_^ EGG HUNT! EGG HUNT!!

makonurikoryoko
03-27-2004, 05:08 PM
lol tahtd be fun! Currently though I do not know if I will have my EGL done in time ::sniff:: I have so much school work that I just don't know, but I'm trying to get as much done as I can this weekend so I can have some time to attempt to finish the dress! Aww man I should get some eggs and stuff to hide! :D Pretty pastel ones ooo *-*
AND YAY Leann! I'm so glad your doing it! :D

Kairi G
03-28-2004, 10:48 AM
i wish i had an EGL dress to bring, i love the style so much, but i havent attempted any of it yet, and im not sure if it would suit me very well. i guess ill have to just try it out sometime!

makonurikoryoko
03-30-2004, 04:25 PM
:(
Kijo and I wont be able to make an EGL appearance on Sunday. We have to go early Sunday. I hope you all have fun and take good pics!