PDA

View Full Version : Groove Adventure Rave, YugiOh or HunterXHunter cosplayers?

Mibuzen
02-22-2004, 07:36 PM
Hey everyone. I'm trying to find some more cosplayers. I think I remember there being some more YugiOh cosplayers but my cosplay plans so far are Shuda from Groove Adventure Rave, Pegasus from YugiOh and Hisoka from HunterxHunter. Any others cosplaying from these series and what days so I know when to do these costumes. Later.

GenyaArikado
03-17-2004, 10:49 PM
Hey everyone. I'm trying to find some more cosplayers. I think I remember there being some more YugiOh cosplayers but my cosplay plans so far are Shuda from Groove Adventure Rave, Pegasus from YugiOh and Hisoka from HunterxHunter. Any others cosplaying from these series and what days so I know when to do these costumes. Later.

I will be at AnimeBoston as Seto Kaiba, BattleCity Style, I will have to update you later to let you know if i will be Seto on Friday or Saturday of the Con.
-Genya Arikado

Mibuzen
04-05-2004, 12:38 PM
That's cool. I'll look out for you but unfortunately I think Pegasus has to wait until AnimeNEXT because my suit jacket which I tried to dye got a little shredded and I don't have time to fix it. I had almost everything else done except the soul cards of Mokuba, Seto and Yugi's Grandfather. Ahh well. I'm probably going as Shuda and Mikagami from Recca now. I'll still say hi if I see you there.