PDA

View Full Version : Patti wig/hat?

peacelovepasta
10-28-2012, 03:35 PM
My friend is wanting to cosplay Patti and her parents don't support her hobby, so I'm going to be a good person and try to get her stuff she needs.

She needs a short blonde wig for Patti and her hat. My budget is about $50. Any idea where to buy either of these items? Thanks.

trmbngrl
01-02-2013, 12:17 AM
TBH you can't really buy a GOOD hat for Liz or Patty for any price online. She's better off making it :)

piffle esque
01-02-2013, 07:18 PM
I haven't found a decent looking Patty/Liz hat premade yet either, so I would recommend probably making one as well. I used this wonderful tutorial on how to make mine, (http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=204938 ) -- it's easier than it looks and turns out really nice.

As for the wig, you can find a lot of good ones for decent prices on ebay. Just be sure to check out the reviews before buying. =)

trmbngrl
01-05-2013, 06:48 PM
I did it totally different but yeah if you need help there's plenty of awesome stuff to find! I just kind of winged it, ran into trouble when I cut my fabric crooked. Still turned out okay though. xD

piffle esque
01-15-2013, 06:14 PM
I did it totally different but yeah if you need help there's plenty of awesome stuff to find! I just kind of winged it, ran into trouble when I cut my fabric crooked. Still turned out okay though. xD

Wow! =O just okay? lol your hat turned out great! ♥

trmbngrl
01-15-2013, 11:29 PM
Wow! =O just okay? lol your hat turned out great! ♥
*___* If you say so! I'm still really hard on it. Like I picked the totally wrong color for the canvas. Although I can say I am the only person I've found so far to do it from scratch, AND the only one who actually wove shoelace into it.