PDA

View Full Version : Frozen (The Snow Queen) 2013

WARPAINTandUnicorns
10-30-2012, 03:56 PM
http://disney.wikia.com/wiki/Frozen

Pardon me while a spew rainbows at the character designs on this. I know I'll be suckered into doing a costume from this. Doing a version of the The Snow Queen has been on my list for years!!!

Suzie Blue
10-30-2012, 05:54 PM
Oh, goodness! The art is so beautiful! I'll definitely be adding some of these to my ever-growing cosplay to-do list!

hippiewriter
02-21-2013, 01:14 AM
I'd love to cosplay Anna, but Elsa is really beautiful, too!

WARPAINTandUnicorns
02-21-2013, 01:08 PM
The princes version of Elsa is cute. (Totally not what I was expecting.)

WARPAINTandUnicorns
03-22-2013, 04:34 PM
Fan pop has some Hi-res image of Anna and Elsa
http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/disney-princess/images/33492614/title/frozen-posters-fanart
http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/disney-princess/images/33492618/title/frozen-posters-fanart

tarinalove
05-13-2013, 09:12 PM
I want to cosplay from this too! I just am not sure if I want to do Elsa or Anna :)

yori_haishi
12-01-2013, 05:48 PM
I want to cosplay from it as well! ;u; I'm currently planning Kristoff before I get to Anna, Elsa and maybe Hans.

i<3FlynnRide
12-02-2013, 03:17 AM
I want to cosplay her too- I relate to her soo much and I haven't even seen the film yet... I can just feel it that..

kittycass13
12-23-2013, 05:22 PM
I'm already gathering materials for both! The first one I'm doing is Elsa's Snow Queen dress. Then Anna's and Elsa's Coronation dresses (after I get my embroidery machine).

Chikkijet
12-27-2013, 01:35 PM
Ahhhhh.... I'm in love with Elsa!!! I mean I knew I would like it and I loved her design from the get-go but after seeing the movie last night... :love:

I even got the doll from the Disney store and used "research" as an excuse.

In my opinion Elsa's transformation is hands-down the best Disney Princess sequence ever.... so amazing! I'm buying the art book too

PepperPerry
12-30-2013, 09:25 AM
Ahhhhh.... I'm in love with Elsa!!! I mean I knew I would like it and I loved her design from the get-go but after seeing the movie last night... :love:

I even got the doll from the Disney store and used "research" as an excuse.

In my opinion Elsa's transformation is hands-down the best Disney Princess sequence ever.... so amazing! I'm buying the art book too

AGREE WITH THIS 100%!!
I'm hoping to do it in the form of a skit at a convention in my city but I need to make both costumes and work out the best way to get from one to the other.
Im not that big on Disney but this hands down my favourite Disney film.

Chikkijet
12-30-2013, 10:22 AM
Ok so this might sound crazy but do you think it's possible for a fairly new sewer to make Elsa's dress?

I'm thinking that it might look harder than it is bc of all the details, so if I start with a good base pattern and take it slowly, it might be ok?

I'm excited bc I'm currently in the US and there's a JoAnns near my hotel. I hear people say they get their stuff from there a LOT

ps I may have an Elsa problem I saw the singing doll in Disney store and bought her right away as she was the last obe!!!! :D

Chikkijet
12-30-2013, 10:23 AM
Kaien, yay for Frozen! Totally got me interested in Disney again