PDA

View Full Version : sora's keyblades

Miaka No Baka
11-12-2002, 12:14 PM
anyone know of pictures of the different keyblades sora uses? preferibly ones that are large enough to see details

Miaka no Baka

Alaria
11-13-2002, 05:18 AM
Lesse, I know someone who has the Kingdom Hearts Ultimania book...I can scan some pics for you if you can't find any online. Are u thinking of a specific keyblade u'd like to do?

Miaka No Baka
11-13-2002, 11:22 AM
well not too sure which one, I'd like to see them all in really good detail so I can see which one I could make. I've got the official strategy guide but they put the SMALLEST pictures on the weapon pages X_X it's hard to make out anything and it's kinda annoying to keep playing the game and pausing to try and see if there's any detail. The only one I have a good picture of is the kingdom key (the first one you get in the game)

Miaka no Baka

tamahomegurl
11-13-2002, 03:24 PM
*agrees with alaria-sama*

i think there are some really good pics in that art/game book!! the pictures are really detailed too!! ^__^

however, that book costs alot to buy though...i couldn't find myself forking the cash out for it no matter how much i love the game....*cries*

Alaria
11-13-2002, 04:20 PM
*huggles tamahomegurl* you should keep an eye out on e-bay, my friend got in on there for really cheap...
Miaka, I'll keep an eye out for pics and check my friend's ultimania book this fri when I see him

tamahomegurl
11-13-2002, 11:38 PM
hmmmmm....*hits myself on the head* i forgot to look there!!! x___x;; arigato for reminding me!!! *super duper huggles*

speaking of which..i gotta help my sis with her keyblade....we couldn't make it in time for animagic but hopefully, we'll have a cool looking one by ax....or...*beams at alaria* the awesome get-together!!! ^___-

Miaka No Baka
11-14-2002, 02:07 AM
cool thankie thankie soo much!!!!! ^_^

Miaka no Baka

Marth
11-15-2002, 04:55 PM
If you want something cheaper, buy the official Player's guide from Bradygames I believe... The pix are small nut you can see all the keyblades... Also, where can I find that art book and around how much does it cost?

SohjiroX
11-15-2002, 04:58 PM
Try looking for screen shots or pause the game to see its blade such if you cant go out and find any good ones, I am sure the art book must have some keyblade pics.

Nietsche
12-13-2002, 06:54 AM
Darn.yes I am gonne need reference material for the other keyblades too....hmm...play the game again you say? Why not indeed!

Celine
12-13-2002, 11:13 AM
Here's a store you can buy the Ultimania book from! And there is always ebay, for those who like ebay. ^_^

http://www.animebooks.com/

Marth
12-13-2002, 02:33 PM
Thanks a lot! i'll get it as soon as I cash in my paycheck

WhiteStorm
09-12-2003, 10:29 AM
Just popping In! I'm looking to view some finishe keyblades and how the project went, problems, and the like. I'm planning on making th ePumkin Head, Lady Luck, Divine Rose, and Oblivion. Tee hee.
PM me!
WhiteStorm

Umi
09-12-2003, 11:46 AM
I've got a couple of large pictures or sora with the default key.... whatever it was called... if anyone's interest, I can scan those in.

kingdom master
10-27-2003, 09:17 PM
Alaria ummm... well i need the lionheart and oblivion keyblades... im hopeless

Nietsche
10-28-2003, 04:55 AM
Sigh!
Look in this site-
http://www.sora.nu/sora/

the keyblades are in the gallery...and they are of a nice detailed size!