PDA

View Full Version : AC3 Multiplayer Avatar Cosplays

dizzymonochrome
11-02-2012, 11:33 AM
Anyone planning to do one of the Multiplayer avatars from AC3?

I'd really like to try the Independent. I think she looks badass.

http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Independent

Coronart
11-02-2012, 07:08 PM
Looking through all the AC3 Multiplayer characters on that page (I've yet to delve into the multiplayer myself - too enamoured by single player at the moment) I'd say I would love to cosplay the Night Stalker. Sadly, since I'm currently planning for my first cosplay I doubt I could pull off creating such an amazing costume.

Akaya
11-03-2012, 01:10 AM
I think Redcoat looks pretty awesome, I'll add her to my (giant) list of cosplay ideas. XD

dizzymonochrome
11-05-2012, 04:44 PM
I haven't actually gotten around to playing MP yet. Also still very enamored with single player, and also trying to draw it out. I just saw the pictures of the MP avatars in the guidebook. I feel like I'm going through the content too fast, but I've hardly played as many hours as I did with the ACII trilogy. I'm on Sequence 7 already, and I know there's 12 total, so I'm apparently halfway or more than halfway through. But unlike Ezio's games, I've only played about 3-4 hrs at a time and not even every day.

Running assassinations and tree climbing are so badass though. Love the new features.

SapphireChaos
11-06-2012, 01:53 PM
I haven't been able to play multiplayer yet because my college's internet doesn't allow game systems to connect to it, which I think is ridiculous.
But from what I've seen of the art, I am in LOVE with The Lady Maverick's design. It's a dream costume for me, but I really hope to do it someday. The Pioneer looks pretty awesome too.

Aurora Maryte
11-08-2012, 11:22 PM
I'm doing the Pioneer. Already have most of the fabric, and I'm dying to start it but I can't work on costumes til all my exams in law school are finished on December 22nd.
Sooo excited for this costume though, because unlike my ACB and ACR multiplayer costumes, with this one I need no wig!! I hate wigs, lol.
Once it's done and my friends and I do our photoshoot on the battlefield with all the reenactors I'll post pictures of it here, and if anyone wants me to try to make tutorials for any part of the process making this one let me know.

tasukigirl
07-27-2013, 11:58 PM
Hey guys, FYI, I have some very high res turnarounds of the robber's default outfit, if anyone is interested. :) I was given the okay to share them.