PDA

View Full Version : Don Bluth

kanracakes
11-06-2012, 02:27 PM
So let's start one for Don Bluth! My friends and I just did a Thumbelina group to Youmacon this passed weekend! I'll be doing Orphan Anya from Anastasia soon and I'd LOVE to do Goldie from Rock-a-Doodle!

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/664796_10151573143242787_131383410_o.jpg

EmpressofSquee
01-16-2013, 10:17 AM
Just found this. Don Bluth definitely needs more love.

Love the pic! (OMG Mama Toad!!!)

The hubby and I are currently planning a Mrs. Brisby mascot/fursuit and a Nicodemus stalk-around for Anime North. :)

Suzie Blue
01-16-2013, 04:49 PM
Most people post Don Bluth film cosplays in the Disney thread. We recognize Disney-like films as being "Non-Disney" and welcome any and all posts of cosplays from films such as Thumbelina, Quest for Camelot, Anastasia, Fern Gully, etc. Feel free to post there!

Regardless, what an awesome group! :D

Tigersoul
01-16-2013, 10:38 PM
Just found this. Don Bluth definitely needs more love.

Love the pic! (OMG Mama Toad!!!)

The hubby and I are currently planning a Mrs. Brisby mascot/fursuit and a Nicodemus stalk-around for Anime North. :)

This is one I really wish I had the time and money to join in. I agree Bluth's films were AMAZING (absolutely LOVED The Secret Of NIMH... even if it was only loosely based on the book) If I had the resources I'd love to join in with a Jenner fursuit :devil:

LadySnowblood
01-27-2013, 12:26 PM

Oh my gosh! I have to see this if you do it. Love that film!

Cyanna
01-27-2013, 09:21 PM
I JUST told my husband "I want to dress up as Charlie (Husband), Itchy (Me), and Anne-Marie (our daughter) this summer! You already own a pocketwaaaaaaatch..."

Humanized (and in my case, genderbent) though. :)

DreamaNightmare
02-04-2013, 09:09 PM
Really trying to finish up Once Upon a December Anastasia. I kind of wish Don Bluth movies could get the recognition that Disney movies have had during all the years. I am currently planning her for Momocon, AWA, and Anime Expo this year.

Neonr0se
07-20-2013, 04:00 PM
A Goldie from Rock a Doodle would be cute! I've only seen a few Don Bluth cosplayers before and they were dressed up as people from Titan A.E. (which is still an awesome movie). I'd love to do an All Dogs go to Heaven group but then again it might also be interesting to do a Land Before Time one as well haha :)