PDA

View Full Version : Any excited about Miyavi?

Shaft
02-23-2004, 10:55 PM
I heard about the success of the highly stylish singer in japan. Who is anticipating this concert?

Alexeil
02-23-2004, 11:16 PM
I am majorly excited! Miyavi's apperance is the one and only reason I decided to go to Acen this year. I really hope all his events go well!

ACen Guy Brown
02-23-2004, 11:32 PM
you know I have never heard a song by Miyavi.. any recommendations?

XJhideSB
02-24-2004, 01:35 AM
I am kind of excited. It is nice that they are getting him, but he isn't really the greatest singer in my opinion. He is an excellent guitarist though. I am just hoping that they will bring Pata along with him. Now that would get me excited.

Pata
02-24-2004, 06:25 PM
I am kind of excited. It is nice that they are getting him, but he isn't really the greatest singer in my opinion. He is an excellent guitarist though. I am just hoping that they will bring Pata along with him. Now that would get me excited.

I really do like Meev as both a vocalist and guitarist...but I could seriously die happy if he brings Pata. My life would be complete. Not to mention if he brings Shinya and Chirolyn too. At the risk of sounding like a fangirl, I'd probably have a heart attack.

kijo
03-10-2004, 05:15 PM
I'm excited that he's coming XD I can't WAIT to see him...unfortunatly their talk of him might not coming is making me sad. *pouts* I wanna see Miyavi it's one of the main reasons I'm going...I hope he comes! *crosses fingers*

ACen Guy Brown
03-10-2004, 08:24 PM
yeah I hope hes coming too... I want to see what all the fuss is about.

Widow
03-10-2004, 11:05 PM
>:( Yay Miyavi. Yay. No really. >>>>:(

XJhideSB
03-10-2004, 11:06 PM
Ummm... From what I have heard, they have already signed with him. So he will be coming. His promotion company just doesn't want anyone advertising it yet.

Pata
03-11-2004, 07:07 PM
Then I wonder why Semmy is looking for a replacement band >>; There was already talk of the no-advertising thing, but now this looks like something above and beyond.

99Machsoul
03-14-2004, 12:33 AM
I've never heard of him before, but that's not surprising as I'm not that up on J-rock. I'd really like to see him though and I hope he comes and they don't mess up the schedule for the show.

Pata
03-14-2004, 11:34 AM
Sorry, guys. Looks like he's NOT coming. Head over to the ACen forums and the Japanese Guests thread. There's been a lot of crazy rumours about what is and isn't happening, but this looks pretty official.

Now, who's the replacement going to be...

Alexeil
03-14-2004, 01:37 PM
That is really, really dissapointing. I'm still wondering if his entire your is canceled or just the Acen show. I hope they announce the replacement soon. If it's not someone I'm interested in, I may cancel :lost:

99Machsoul
03-15-2004, 11:10 PM
I'm really disappointed too... I was excited about seeing him. That was one of the high points of Acen this year. I'm not going to Acen for their main act, I'm going for the con, but the concerts are really something I enjoy.

VashzMynBackOff
03-23-2004, 08:39 PM
Poo.... same here. I wanted to pull off a costume for him to see me in cuz he knows I'm so special ( ::sarcasm:: ), but know he can't..... BUT! on the plus side I can continue the BR project! (I'd still rather see Miyavi ^^)