PDA

View Full Version : Anyone bought a costume from animestuffstore?

Machi0Hanamori
11-08-2012, 07:18 PM
I am trying to find out if animestuffstore's pictures end up really being exactly how the costume looks. I'm about to order what is pretty much my dream costume, and I want it as perfect as possible. This website by far has the closest I've seen it. (Others the skirts is wrong, or the top is really off....grah.)

I'm scared I'm gonna order this, though, and it wont look like the picture, but may look closer to other ones I have seen online and such. Does anyone know how accurate their pictures are compared to the actual costume they send you?

(In case it matters, this is the costume I am looking at: http://www.animestuffstore.com/the-melancholy-of-suzumiya-haruhi-rocker-dress-costume-c-5521-p-1-pr-24495.html If anyone has gotten this specifically from here, or knows a really great place to get this, let me know, please.)

FluffyCoatIzaya
11-09-2012, 01:23 PM
looks kinda not reliable to me i would't. I recognize some of the pictures of the costumes from ebay sellers. i would't say don't. try a commissioner maybe?

songbirdblues
11-09-2012, 08:17 PM
I have bought wigs from them before and love them to pieces. I have never bought their costumes though. They have a Facebook--- have you tried checking there for reviews and photos?