PDA

View Full Version : Leaving the CCR..

Dracos
02-24-2004, 12:13 PM
Yes, well.. The title pretty much gives away my point of this thread. But anyways, I'd like to say a few things.
1. NO REMOVING THIS THREAD LINK. :untrust:
2. Erm, that was it I think.

Well, my reason for leaving is, everything that happens is so far away.. and if I want to go, it DOES cost gas money, which I am saving for Animazement itself. Not only that, but for some odd reason *Cough* I feel I am not too welcome here in the CCR. :hafha: You can pm admin, if you'd like and ask him to take me of the Moderator list. If anyone wants to say anything to me, just post, or send me a PM please. Considering I rarely get IM'ed on AIM from anyone.. But anyways.
Peace

DDR Faery Spice
02-24-2004, 02:58 PM
dude, just because you think Link doesn't like you, doesn't mean you should just leave the CCR. I'm pretty sure there ARE members who like you...maybe you should just try posting a little more here, talking to people. That's what I'm doing! ^^ Even if I never actually get a chance to get to a CCR event(seeing as how they're all so far away, and you're my only ride or chance for one), I'll still see them at AZ! But yeah...no matter what you choose to do, I'll still love you. :heart:

quadrain61
02-24-2004, 09:51 PM
Yeah dude. I mean I live in Raleigh but I don't have the time to do much but I'm always on standby. I live like about a mile from Adventure Landing but I had to work (6 days a week). I'm always online but busy as hell. Oh shit I got to finish this essay due in a litte more than 12 hours.

Like I've said in another post and other people kinda said what I said. "School and Work is kicking my ass."

g2g

Lovelyangel_81
02-25-2004, 09:58 AM
DON'T LEAVE US!!!! *cries*

I like you! Don't leave CCR! *grabs hold of your legs*

Dracos
02-25-2004, 01:28 PM
Well, it's not healthy to see flying pixie dust going through the air in a large circle anyways.. *Laughs*

Anjierusu
02-25-2004, 06:52 PM
Yeah, I also love you! Me and Tiff and s'm'other'ns atleast, we're in the CCR and we all love you! :love:

Avanon
02-25-2004, 07:23 PM
I love you too....O.o....just thought I'd join in on the love.....

Tomo
02-25-2004, 11:13 PM
If you feel that it is necessary to leave, then do so. You shouldn't leave just because you can't attend events though. We're not all going to be able to go to the same things at the same time but like DDR Faery Spice said, you'll get to see most of them at Animazement anyway. Why don't you try to arrange one for Western North Carolina people?

I do not feel that it was fair for you to call out Link, at all. This has gone on for too long and needs to stop. I'm sorry you feel that you are not welcome here but apparently it's not true at all, by the responses you have recieved.

But like I said it is your choice, and your choice alone. If you would like to leave, you're allowed to but I think your decision should be reconsidered if it's being based on what you said here. If it's something else though, we need to discuss it and then you can decide.

Those are my thoughts on it. I was originally going to close this thread but I decided to see what your thoughts or anyone elses were . . .

Dracos
02-26-2004, 03:57 AM
I do not feel that it was fair for you to call out Link, at all. This has gone on for too long and needs to stop. I'm sorry you feel that you are not welcome here but apparently it's not true at all, by the responses you have recieved.

Erm.. Excuse me? I never said a word about Link. ..Although I sure was thinking it loudly. :hafha: FOR EXAMPLE. I'm not "allowed to post a random thread here, just because I'm a Moderator." Quote ~Link on AIM.
YET! He is allowed to make a thread about the freaking snow. Now excuse me if this seems wrong, but explain to me how that has to do with ANYTHING CCR related. Were we planning on doing a meeting in the snow? NO. Therefor making IT a random thread.. Talking about snow.. again, having nothing to do with the CCR. Like you told me once link, Save it for the Babble board. :untrust: *Mumbles*

Tomo
02-26-2004, 06:16 AM
Yes, well.. The title pretty much gives away my point of this thread. But anyways, I'd like to say a few things.
1. NO REMOVING THIS THREAD LINK. :untrust:
2. Erm, that was it I think.

You did too call out Link, right there. And I feel that it is quite obvious how you feel about him. The snow thread is technically not off topic here because at the time there was a threat of snow. Of course it doesn't relate to cosplay but it related to the people of our area, so we could discuss. I cannot generalize your recent posts because I have not been here to see them but for the most part they are for the purpose of boosting your ego or a pity party, in some way. Although this thread is related to the CCR, you've taken a chance to once again bash a member of the group.Your issue with Link needs to be taken off of this forum. This is not the place for you to try to start little fights, at all. I have nothing more to say on this subject.

Dracos
02-26-2004, 10:38 AM
You know what? Fuck it. Yes, FUCK IT. See the language? Take the thread off for all I care. I hate anything to do with this damn "cosplay orginazation" since it became official, Link has become more withdrawn to himself, and everyone looks at him as some sort of "Ring Leader". Even though it was ME AND EVANEKO's Idea in the first place. And Tomo, you never talk that seriously on AIM.. WTF is with you people talking all seriously when it involves something to do with this, yet other times, you act like babbling idiots. I've had about all I can take. Just... fuck it.

Dracos
02-26-2004, 10:42 AM
By the way.. "The snow thread was technically not off topic" ...MY ASS.

Lovelyangel_81
02-26-2004, 10:45 AM
Wow..I don't know what to say to this situation.

RoboGundam6
02-26-2004, 11:32 AM
WOOT!!! You tell em' Dracos! You have my support all the way from NY, I maybe not a member but, whoa! I know how that feels, just look at my poor BAAF forums, its all spam & posers now. Those Hypocrates!!!

www.bigappleanimefest.com/forums Its a mess!

quadrain61
02-26-2004, 01:22 PM
yo just chill out. It gonna be over any time soon so let it be over now

Ranma Saotome
02-26-2004, 02:08 PM
Dracos...

I live in NY, I travel down to AZ every year. I also run NYO! Cosplay. There were times when the club formed I couldn't even make the hangouts. But you know what? No one got all mad about it and eventually I'm able to now.

Get off your soapbox and stop your friggin whining.

Tomo
02-26-2004, 02:15 PM
You know what? Fuck it. Yes, FUCK IT. See the language? Take the thread off for all I care. I hate anything to do with this damn "cosplay orginazation" since it became official, Link has become more withdrawn to himself, and everyone looks at him as some sort of "Ring Leader". Even though it was ME AND EVANEKO's Idea in the first place. And Tomo, you never talk that seriously on AIM.. WTF is with you people talking all seriously when it involves something to do with this, yet other times, you act like babbling idiots. I've had about all I can take. Just... fuck it.

I would like to say that I am trying my best to be completely objective on the ENTIRE situation, not taking sides. I know there are faults on both sides but I wanted to remind everyone here I am not trying to be the "bad girl" but I wanted to express my opinion on it all.

Iku, you need to calm down. You are getting overly mad/crazy about this when I think you should calm down and read what you're saying. I am not trying to bash you in anyway but I do feel you're handling this situation in an immature way. I could care less about the words you're using. Fuck? Big deal. I do think it's making you look like you do not care about what you're saying. You'd be much more effective if you didn't sound like a crazy, cussin' drunk. But that's what I'm thinking, that's all.

It sounds to me that you're jealous of Link and his leadership, but that's just me. If you wanted to be leader, why not step up to do so instead of going into crazy rages? But then again, that's just me. *shrug* I'm serious about all of this because I don't think it's fair for you to bash Link. I also think it's a serious issue that should be handled in a mature manner but I guess I'm just a "babbling idiots" to you.

I think we should have a talk outside of these forums. I don't think this is something that needs to be dicussed with everyone because of certain issues I believe you aren't over with.

Link Arroway
02-26-2004, 02:31 PM

Dracos you are being completely immature about this subject. You come here on the forums instead of trying to discuss the matter. I'm not deleting this thread, but I've been watching it from the beginning and if it gets any further out of hand it will be closed. This is not a place for drama or rantings. It's not a cosplay organization, its a group, but we still need to be organized. I am not a leader of this group nor do we have leaders, but we have moderators who are mature enough to keep people from getting out of line. Not out of line in a way that is against their wishes but to keep people from violating the rules and doing things that simply have no place here. I have been active here in this forum as much as anyone and more than you and evaneko. So I have taken parts to get events organized instead of dwelling on subjects endlessly until its getting down to when we should be getting ready.
I talk seriously to you on aim when there are matters to be discussed and so does Tomo, so please don't insult her for this. The post I had to contact you about when I asked you on AIM to fix before I did anything myself was because you were asking for money. That is not what the CCR is for and is not something to post in this area. And I had assumed that being a moderator yourself, who claimed when we organized this that you were capable, would of not posted such. I never said "allowed to post a random thread here, just because I'm a Moderator." so please do not quote me if you do not have the logs to prove it. That may be a summary of what you felt like I was saying, but Trillian logs all my conversations and I happened to save discussions involving that anyways and would be happy to post them online for reading, but I do not want to drag this out that far.
This doesn't have to be only discussion for CCR Events, then you don't really get to know the other community members. But completely random things that have nothing to do with the CCR specifically do not belong here. The post about snow was directed to find the opinions of the CCR members, because they are in this area and we were expecting snow. If I wanted to find out what every cosplay.com member thought about snow regardless of if they may be CCR or not or from Mexico, Canada, or anywhere else then I would of posted in the Babble boards.
Although, following on what I previously said, you have violated several times the rules in which the moderators here are suppost to support and have proven to me that you are not mature enough for this position and therefore will be removed from the moderators of the CCR.

Dracos
02-26-2004, 06:28 PM
Like I said before.. Fuck it? Did you not see that post? Or are you blind..? I'm through, ok? I'm tired of these little mind games you'd like to play. By the way, Now link.. you know you never type like that also. You just type like that on here to look good. You sound like a ranting 50 year old, coorperate executive. But! Like I've said before, and WILL say again. I DO NOT care. The CCR, and anything dealing with it, can KISS.. MY.. ASS. It's a waist of gas money anyways, just to see a couple of people run around in costumes. You know what.. fuck animazement also. I'm tired of it.

RHIshida
02-27-2004, 07:48 PM
Look Dracos, you just need to calm down. The only reason that Link asked you to remove your post was because you were using the CCR to ask for money for your costume. All you had to do was nod, delete it, and repost it in the spam board. I'm also sorry that you couldn't make it to some of our events due to where you live. Even some of the people who live right here in Raleigh can't make some of the meetings due to time constraints or problems. I am sorry that you feel that way about the community, but acting immature about it will not change anything. You are only making yourself look bad in front of the entire group and all of Cosplay.com. It also makes our group look bad to the rest of the forums when we cannot even manage one of our moderators. Look Dracos, if you want to leave, leave, but don't insult Link or Tomo just because you can't make it to some of our meetings and just because Link and Tomo are trying to show you how immature you are acting.

Dracos
02-27-2004, 11:07 PM
Now all three of you are trying to embarrass me. Thanks alot.. LEAVE IT BE.

Tomo
02-28-2004, 12:01 AM
I agree with Dracos. It's closed and done with.