PDA

View Full Version : Help in finding the right Jacket.

BlindBandit11
11-10-2012, 01:28 AM
A friend of mine and I have decided to do an Ouran cosplay one of our cosplays for an upcoming con and this cosplay would be easier and more comfortable for me when I am running my panel. However I am completely stumped in finding the same jacket for both her and me. The problem. She is tiny, I know she wears at least an XS in dresses. Then we have myself. I am not skinny. I am 5'10 broad shouldered, with a larger chest that when bound is still has a larger measurement. So the problem is getting our jackets to be the same. (I've already bought the patches.)

I've been looking everywhere online however I have only found http://www.walmart.com/ip/Womens-French-Terry-Colored-Blazer/21320556
The color is not exactly right, it's also a women's jacket, but it would fit both of us and isn't a ridiculous price.
Also, I have tried to make lapels on a jacket before. It was a miserable failure thankfully the jacket I had to wear over it covered most of my mess up.

Any help would be much appreciated.

KaienCross
01-08-2013, 07:33 PM
Why don't you guys get white ones which will be easier to find then dye them together so they will be the same colour? :)