PDA

View Full Version : EGL/Kodona/other such things. tea party.

Chun Li
02-24-2004, 05:08 PM
Hi i was woundering if anyone was intrested in haveing/going to an egl teaparty for animeNEXT there is no set date yet im just checking interest.

childdoll
02-27-2004, 02:30 PM
I'd be interested ^_^

ChocoKyo666
02-29-2004, 05:54 PM
I'm interested ^__^

Jezeroth
04-12-2004, 04:19 AM
Actually, there is more then likely going to be an official one held by the Con. Look for details soon! ^_^

subaru
04-12-2004, 07:59 AM
I will~ but have to have time first

Emeralda
04-12-2004, 10:19 AM
Actually, there is more then likely going to be an official one held by the Con. Look for details soon! ^_^

You are on the schedule Jez.. they just didn't tell me time/day yet, since they're still working on the schedule.

Chun Li
04-12-2004, 02:28 PM

^_^ sweet. :drink:

hyde
04-13-2004, 12:16 AM
yes we should have an egl tea party but i think there's gonna be more jrockers than gothic lolitas

VampyreMiyu
05-17-2004, 11:17 PM
Sounds like fun. I should like to attend if I'm not tied up with Cosplay stuff. I hate to seem ignorant but what does one do at an EGL Tea Party? Dress up and hang out? Let me know ok?

~Valerie

Rose_Prince
05-25-2004, 11:29 PM
was kinda wondering about that one myself

Jezeroth
05-25-2004, 11:36 PM
Sounds like fun. I should like to attend if I'm not tied up with Cosplay stuff. I hate to seem ignorant but what does one do at an EGL Tea Party? Dress up and hang out? Let me know ok?

~Valerie

Hey there! Basically, this is a tea party/social. While you're not required to stay the whole time, it's an event to relax at, enjoy snacks and have some tea while meeting local J-rockers and Lolita fans. There'll also be a goody to take home with you to remember the small but fun fan event, and a free photoshoot session for everyone that attends.

Jezeroth
05-26-2004, 09:51 PM
It's here!

We now officially have a tentative time! The Tea Party will be at FOUR on Friday! Please come in your best EGL/EGA/Remake/J-rock costumes and bring a small 5$ donation for the festivities and treats availible and enjoy a relaxing time at AnimeNEXT!

VampyreMiyu
05-27-2004, 09:04 AM
Yay! The time seems to be just before Hall Costume judging so I can go! I'm so excited I get to see everyone in their Gothic Lolita/ Jrock best! Can't wait to meet you all in person!

~Valerie

Chun Li
05-27-2004, 02:21 PM
yay! *note i will be dress as the mad hatter ill take a picture when its done* i cant wait

hyde
05-27-2004, 10:01 PM
Aaa I can't go that day. Let me know how it was though. ;D (I have a regents exam that day... coming late to AnimeNext on Fri. hehe ;;;)

neoangelwink
06-03-2004, 10:41 PM
mmmm if my schedule alow it. would not mind stoping by with my candy loltia outfit if ok.

freakyarcher
06-10-2004, 07:47 PM
i know it's a dumb question because of the theme but... will you allow some people who are not all made up if the are atleast dressed in black and white?

VampyreMiyu
06-10-2004, 09:02 PM
i know it's a dumb question because of the theme but... will you allow some people who are not all made up if the are atleast dressed in black and white?

I think you could probably come in florescent orange if you're in the right spirit. I've never been to one of these myself (yet!) but I don't think they'll throw ya out if you're not dressed to the nines. I just wouldn't come in a tee shirt and jeans. Sorry to answer for everyone else but I hope you'll agree.

If you want any help on how to throw something cute, easy, and gothy together drop me a message and I'll try to help ya out.

~Valerie

freakyarcher
06-10-2004, 10:13 PM
i dress victorian/goth most of the time, and sometimes just plain angry lol. i just did not know if we all had to look like little adorable porcelain dolls in baby dresses (saddly i don't own one yet) i will look like a victorian widdow about to ride her horse. think budget angelina in original sin.

Sadistic_Mana
06-13-2004, 11:59 AM
Meh, I was going to go to the gothic lolita tea party as a surprise...in my moi dix mois mana cosplay and take pictures with all the lolita's. But I will be arriving late on friday due to a regents exam i have to take..

how long while it be held?

Darkside Blues
06-13-2004, 12:51 PM
Ah, perfect timing! I plan to wear my EGL outfit on Friday . . . alas I won't be at the party long since I'm not staying at the hotel.

P.S. - VampyreMiyu: your costume rocks! :bigtu:

hyde
06-13-2004, 12:56 PM
I know what you mean, Kuri. X.x
But can we come a bit late??? Yeah and when does it end? u.u;

I have to leave from my house at 12 or 1 PM. (taking english regents)

Poisonous Intent
06-13-2004, 01:43 PM
Yeah Friday, I'll be in Rinoa in the morning but I'll be Shinya[Garden] in the afernoon. I have one freind going in a Gothic Lolita orginal. we'll be there.

hyde
06-14-2004, 01:30 PM
I saw some of you like Castlevania... is anyone gonna cosplay Leon or anyone else from the series? ^^ <3 (Miyu, your cosplay looks lovely!)

I WANNA GOOOO!!! XD Maybe you guys do a meet up after the party also??? So people who can't exactly go that time, see you guys and take pics and whatnot? o~o

VampyreMiyu
06-14-2004, 02:06 PM
I saw some of you like Castlevania... is anyone gonna cosplay Leon or anyone else from the series? ^^ <3 (Miyu, your cosplay looks lovely!)

I'll be bringing my Leon costume and some friends are doing Sara and Jochim. I'd love to meet up with others cosplaying.

I WANNA GOOOO!!! XD Maybe you guys do a meet up after the party also??? So people who can't exactly go that time, see you guys and take pics and whatnot? o~o

Anyone maybe want to meet for the Peelander Z show later that night? We can extend the goth lolita thing through then too so everyone can go.

~Valerie

Darkside Blues
06-15-2004, 12:03 PM
I'll be bringing my Leon costume and some friends are doing Sara and Jochim. I'd love to meet up with others cosplaying.

*gasp* Joachim is on my dream costume list! ^_^ I have no clue how to make that bodyplate he wears . . . otherwise, I'd be doing that instead of my Yu-Gi-Oh cosplay.

ChocoKyo666
06-15-2004, 06:08 PM
^__^ i can't wait ^_^ ..i just dont know what Kyo costume to wear X__X hopefully i decide fast XD if not i'll wear my Roman Hikou AYA ^__^

VampyreMiyu
06-15-2004, 11:15 PM
*gasp* Joachim is on my dream costume list! ^_^ I have no clue how to make that bodyplate he wears . . . otherwise, I'd be doing that instead of my Yu-Gi-Oh cosplay.

She's making her's out of black vinyl and aluminum flashing. I'm sure if you bump into her she'll be happy to let you get a look at it.

~Valerie

hyde
06-16-2004, 01:09 PM
Aaah! Castlevania people!!! ^_^ Someone should be Mathias too. XD yumm yumm evilness.

Yeh we should meet up at concert. <3

Darkside Blues
06-17-2004, 02:38 PM
She's making her's out of black vinyl and aluminum flashing. I'm sure if you bump into her she'll be happy to let you get a look at it.

~Valerie

Great! I'll be on the lookout for you guys. :skidude2:

rosary
06-17-2004, 08:13 PM
It's here!

We now officially have a tentative time! The Tea Party will be at FOUR on Friday! Please come in your best EGL/EGA/Remake/J-rock costumes and bring a small 5$ donation for the festivities and treats availible and enjoy a relaxing time at AnimeNEXT!

Aww, nuts! I can only go on Sunday. Have fun, all of you lucky enough to go!