PDA

View Full Version : The "Did you take my Picture" 2012 thread

missrelena
11-14-2012, 01:56 AM
Here's the traditional thead to ask if anyone took your picture.

If you were at the impromptu Sailor Moon gathering on Day 3 or went to Craftmanship Judging for the Masquerade on Day 2. . . I probably got a photo of you!

link (http://s336.beta.photobucket.com/user/missrelena/library/Anime%20Vegas%202012)

I am looking of pics of me and my daughter.

Day 1: I was dressed as Ami-Warashi from xxxHolic during the day and as Vivaldi, the Queen of Hearts at the Masquerade Ball that night
Day 2: Vivaldi, the Queen of Hearts from "Alice in the Country of Hearts" (I was at the Masquerade)
Day 3: my daughter was dressed as Sailor Chibi (Mini) Moon.

Thanks!

fandalia
11-14-2012, 06:06 PM
on day 1 i was konishi from the world ends with you thought most people thought i was fem shizuo since my boyfriend was cosplaying as shizuo and my brother was cosplaying as resident evil 4 wesker.
day 2 i was chrome dokuro from KHR in the kokuyo uniform and my boyfriend was dino from KHR.

MattJynxJ13
11-14-2012, 09:16 PM
I'm looking for pictures of my wife and I.

We were Sebastian Michaelis and Ciel Phantomhive on day 1 for the first part of it and then came back as Tony Stark and Steve Rogers.

The second day we were Tony and Steve for the first part and came back for Mascurade as Conner Kent (Superboy) and Catwoman.

We weren't there for long on the last day, but we were Tony Stark and Steve Rogers once again.

Black_Gold_Saw4
11-18-2012, 01:18 AM
Perona from one piece. Cant wait to see all the pictures!

AkaYuay
11-29-2012, 05:04 PM
day 1 i was synchronicity Miku from vocaloid (had a giant staff couldn't miss me if you tried i was everywhere in the dealer's hall i was also at the vocaloid gathering) and i was the white dress miku at the ball.

day 2: I was Angel Euphemia from code geass for most of the day and toward the evening I was haruhi Fujioka from ouran highschool host club.(doubt anyone got pics of me as haruhi though)

day 3: I was Fluttershy from my little pony the whole day i has a yellow hat with a pink flower on it.and to help I had a black mokona back pack all three days and a white alpaca on day 3.