PDA

View Full Version : AnimeUSA5 photos online

chocoborancher
02-25-2004, 01:49 AM
After some struggling, I have posted 200+ Anime USA 5 photos to my temporary site (as my main site is down until I solve a little hosting problem)

You can check out the photos at our temporary site
http://mysite.verizon.net/vze89gbn/

Nekocon 6 photos are available there too.

Thanks for being patient.
Video footage posting will resume as soon as the hosting arraingements are made.

Lyn
02-25-2004, 04:26 PM
Yay! Can't wait to see the video stuff. ^_^

I kinda wish you had made the photos bigger because they're kinda hard to make out. ;_; Though I guess photos take up quite some room after a while. I don't suppose I could request a slightly larger version of the photo of me? (the blue outfit with the huge hat) Just out of curosity.

chocoborancher
02-25-2004, 11:01 PM
I was limited to only 10MB of space. (both Nekocon and AnimeUSA galleries take up about 96% of that.)

The original size of the photos were 640x480
(the program I used compressed them so they would fit)

Lyn
02-26-2004, 04:59 PM
Ohhh. ok then. ^^; I figured it was something like that. Eee, hope you didn't think I was complaining because I wasn't, I just was wondering and all.

Hope you can get the full site up soon then. ^^

Initial Diesal
03-04-2004, 10:58 PM
*gasp!* OMG! Choco Rancher! By any chance do you have a movie clip of my Performance. I was the Dark Ky that won Best in novice! I'd absolutely love a copy, if you could e-mail it or if you have it online that'd be great. Man I was so thrilled when you had a movie of me at Anime Next. Your the coolest! I love the pics, thanks so much.

lunasreincarnat
03-06-2004, 02:00 PM
yee! you got some decent looking ones of me on stage (sickly WHR) yay!

AngelWings
07-07-2004, 04:43 PM
Hey there! I was just wondering if by chance in all those little pictures you took, if you got one of a JRock costume. It's mine, but I can't find a picture of the whole thing. I only have me in half of my costume. If anyone finds one, please let me know? I was wearing a black sleeveless trenchcoat with spikes on the shoulders, a wig that looks like david bowie's from Labyrinth, and big arse boots. Lol. Lots of belts, and a mesh shirt, etc.
Thanks!
By the by, does ANYONE know what happened to www.comixunderground.com's pics? They said they would post them, but they never did. :blubber:

Maester Seymour
07-09-2004, 08:20 PM
oh man! I didn't know there was a full armored Ryo of Wildfire from Ronin Warriors there last year??? thats amazing! that used to be my favorite anime show a few years ago. gah..so cool... I'm going to feel daunted by amazing cosplayers this year prolly XD