PDA

View Full Version : Twilight Cosplayers

StuckOnAsgard
11-19-2012, 02:35 PM
Hey guys!

So I like Twilight. I know a lot of people I know don't like it but screw them...Isn't cosplay all about your passions? I think so...Anywho...I've cosplayed Bella before in the past and I really had a lot of fun. I wanna get back into it and cosplay her from Breaking Dawn. Not sure what outfit to start off with. I think the blue dress might be one though I would make it. I need to get back into shape to play her.

Anyone else out there cosplay Twilight?

Shana05
11-19-2012, 03:27 PM
I've lost interest in the series but I have cosplayed Victoria, it's in my gallery.

Arlette
11-24-2012, 12:25 AM
I've cosplayed Bella, I think there's a pic in my gallery. It's usually pretty easy to find out what brand of clothes they're wearing in the movies and purchase the screen accurate outfits. I mean, if you're into that. I haven't seen the new movie yet, though.

floralNINJAchan
12-13-2012, 04:06 PM
My mom and most of my aunts really like Twilight. I'm not a huge fan but I really enjoyed the first and the last of the films (Twilight and Breaking Dawn Part 2).
I'm planning on cosplaying Bella and my sister is thinking of cosplaying Alice :)

ravenmist
01-27-2013, 10:53 PM
I've cosplayed Alice Cullen since the first film came out.
I can't count how many times I have and I still do. :)
Check my FB page out (link is in my signature). I have several galleries in there full of them. I have yet to add them to my coscom galleries, but I will soon.