PDA

View Full Version : Resident Evil for game cube.

SohjiroX
11-12-2002, 06:30 PM
Well I am going to cut back on my MAD posting spree and try to consintrate on this and another two threads. I have been playing this game over and over and over, working to try and beat and go through alot of different ways of the game, I am sure there is another place I can put this thread but for now I thought till I can figure out what I want to say this is the best place.

First off, do you think they should make a live action movie of the game, not like the one that came out, more of a main view of this one.

Second who would you cast? I mean, think about it, they have such a great cast of characters you have to think hard about it.

Third, would you wait for it come out if they had to hold it and work on it for a long time to make it perfectly right from the game.

I am going to make another thread in cosplay section or in here on seeing if people would give me idea's on a RE fan fic movie, I am doing a live action fan fic of a yaoi like anime that my friends want to turn RE style and such and I am thinking of making a new RE LAM for people to see online, basd location, (understand this is not a big movie just something to have fun with) sol cal and semi north. Looking for anyone to give idea's and such so look for this thread for all the info I have to give,

man this is to long......sorry lots. till than

SohjiroX
11-12-2002, 07:17 PM
I beat it, but messed up at the end, have to go back and get the op disk, didn't get to save chris..nnnnooooooo!!!!!!!!!

Babbit_Chan
11-12-2002, 10:34 PM
Resident Evil scares the **** out of me - cept maybe for the movie (I thought the dobermans were cute ^^). I can't stand to play the whole zombie scheme..

SquaresDarkNite
11-13-2002, 11:49 AM
I beat that game a few times already. Waiting for next paycheck to buy Zero.

:cheers:DarkNight

JoeBoeing
11-14-2002, 06:11 PM
I hear there are still bad camera angles where you shoot at zombies off screen and you can't adjust the camera. Is that true?

FRom,
Joe

DJ(SiC)ness
11-14-2002, 08:18 PM
shuld of stayed on PS2..thats all i have to say...wait...im getting a GC for X-mas....

Babbit_Chan
11-14-2002, 08:56 PM
I think the only game I like on the GC is Animal Crossing, but hey, we're talking about RE here ^^;

SquaresDarkNite
11-15-2002, 10:20 AM
Animal crossing is something i want to see Online. Dont really get giddy at the idea of writing my family in my own house weird letters concerning little cute creatures.:rolleyes:

And yes Capcom decided to keep the scenery in RE series 2D pre rendered so the camera stays still. Bad but at the same time good considering the amazing detail i the mansion. Today is PAYDAAAAAAAAAY WOOOOOOOOO RE Zero is all mine.:devil:

Babbit_Chan
11-15-2002, 11:57 AM
SquaresDarkNite: An online Animal Crossing WOULD be better, wouldn't it?

SquaresDarkNite
11-15-2002, 12:23 PM
The way I see it if the Sims are going Online and the GC has adapters now. Why not? It would be amazing to have real communityies of people and cities and all that stuff.

Should star a petition to get Miyamotosan to convert it for online use.

SohjiroX
11-15-2002, 03:29 PM
Well I got the record again for the game: 1hr and 55 minutes and 23 seconds.....man I am good. I still live up to the name S.T.A.R.S. Member.

Zero I am interested in playing but I will have to say this, I wish they never made it, so far I have read the books, I have played the games. I am a big fan of the serios I mean, I am a member at times how I think of it. I know the city, I have been to it once in real life. and even more I cant stand not playing a RE game no matter how bad it is. but to make another story that will go against the whole story line, it upsets me, I mean the books were some what on the dot. but this one?.....I have to play to see how they act and how it ties in to feel better.

Yautja834
11-15-2002, 11:01 PM
well i havent played it or read about it, i want to keep it a surprise because i think it will do good to the series. And i would really like to know how it all started. Hopefully this game can answer those questions for me when i eventually get it.

SquaresDarkNite
11-18-2002, 06:44 AM
Well, I just finished the train part of Zero. I must say im veeeeeeeeery confused I mean these weird shapeshifting bugs are everywhere and theres this guy straight out of Final Fantasy.:cheers:

SohjiroX
11-18-2002, 02:46 PM
SquaresDarkNite, if you five anything away on this thread I will so get upset.....so please make a game cube one like me in here of it so people can read up on it.

SquaresDarkNite
11-19-2002, 06:48 AM
five? number? huh???

If you mean spoilers, I dont do that. I hate spoilers. Or do you mean for me to go make a new REZero thread?

:cheers:

SohjiroX
11-19-2002, 06:21 PM
I mean dont give, ment give anything away, dont worry if you want add it to the RE // Bio thread I made. but how is it, I hear that its one of the first RE games to have been way upgraded on difficulty of play.

SquaresDarkNite
11-20-2002, 07:39 AM
Definately upgraded. im playing on Hard level and these bugs are everywhere. I like the story line so far but Im a bit confused.

Spoiler---

Theres some extremely weird "zombies" made of leech bugs. WARNING when you shoot them RUN LIKE HELL.

End Spoiler---

:cheers:

Yautja834
11-20-2002, 04:33 PM
im sure as you go along the story will make sence, just like the other games

SohjiroX
11-21-2002, 12:28 AM
........oh dear god no. If its anything like I think it is with Crimson heads or worse.........fuc this sht (have to make the words like that cause school comps wont allow cussing, go figure) Where's a gundam when you need it?

Can see it now, "This guys dead....again." *pulls trigger* *bullet hits zombie. Zombie stops moving and turns head around looking at you. Both dont move, zombie smiles, zombie....BOLTS LIKE A BAT OUT OF HELL AND STRAIGHT FOR YOU, AND IN THE WORDS OF THE GREAT (OTHER RE PLAYER LIKE ME ALSO BEING GREAT) SDK, RUN LIKE HELL MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *adding the man part and turning flinger gun out of hand and running like sonic the hedge hug, but please watch what you run to.* ...............fck *dead end* For a prosigure like this, bend over and kiss ass good bye, or more like turn and smile as you see a face coming to kiss you good night that you wish looked more like Jill Valentine. Thank you

Spoiler---

Theres some extremely weird "zombies" made of leech bugs. WARNING when you shoot them RUN LIKE HELL.

End Spoiler---

:cheers: [/B][/QUOTE]

SquaresDarkNite
11-21-2002, 07:37 AM
Crimson Heads *shudders* Big Boss Crimson Head *shudders

I thought I could out run this guy. but.... no...

"you move like they do" Noooooooooooooooooooo