PDA

View Full Version : The Next Meeting! =O!

Dracos
02-25-2004, 05:20 PM
Looks like it's happening at the zoo. Here's driving directions. :bigtu:
Asheboro (N.C. Zoo) Zoological Park, Driving Directions (http://www.nczoo.org/plan_visit/direct_nc.html)

Adults - $10.00
Senior Citizens 62 and + - $6.00
College Students (with valid student ID) - $6.00
Children 2-12 - $6.00

April 10th, Main meeting time is at 12:00pm at the North American Entrance.

Some of us will be there a bit earlier though. (Like myself, probally 10:45-11:00)
Don't forget your watches!

Cell Phone List
Tomo: (919)819-3262
Jess: (828)289-4238
Mango: (???)210-0791 <-- 336 I'm guessing. o.O
Inamichan: (336)403-6178
Zabuza: (336)869-7169
Kilayi: (336)302-0394
KawaiiEdea: 2812532197 <-- Text messaging only? o.O
Iku (Dracos, or me =P): (828)429-0920 <-- DO NOT CALL until saturday on the road! *Shakes fist*

Farmboybob
02-25-2004, 06:21 PM
I'm all for going to the zoo! Also, if we choose to go somewhere between Raleigh and Charlotte then I can probably make that too.

Anjierusu
02-25-2004, 06:57 PM
I would love to go to a zoo. But keep in mind, it doesn't matter. I never get to go to the meetings anyway. But if I'm going, it doesn't matter where, cause Drake would be driving me anyway, since he's less than five minutes from me... I want to go to one of these meetings though... So... michael, help me go! or else you shall burn!..or something. :untrust:

Aaanyway... yeah, most of that had no purpose, but zoo sounds great, especially for my first meeting. :bigtu:

Avanon
02-25-2004, 07:11 PM
Zoo It better be!! *shakes fist* Yes everyone loves the zoo....And yes you all want to go to the zoo.....mmmm ZOOOO.....
That's great for Kilayi and I who live in Asheboro...and for those of you who are closer friends to us...ahem..chase and ect...you could come to our all nighter that we'll most likely have then...we seem to have quite a few when we get together with some other peeps we know from AZ that live a few hours away.

Oh...but one thing....Im pretty sure there are no penguins there.....

Kilayi
02-25-2004, 09:59 PM
Yes if there were penguins.... I WOULD LIVE THERE!!!! Muahahahaha!
I vote for the zoo! Yes all nighters with Ava are fun....... hmmmm.......
I'm sure we really wouldn't wanna dress in good costumes though... you'd prolly get hot, or mess it up or something, but something simpler shouldnt be too bad.....

Link Arroway
02-25-2004, 10:07 PM
If we all to the zoo, we should use cellphones to get up with others who are already here so late comers can catch up to the group. When your traveling from far away, to someplace you dont often go, you'll probably have late comers, its common in our group anyways. Like running off is :D And the zoo is a BIG place.

KawaiiEdea
02-25-2004, 10:39 PM
well that sounds cool..I've never been to this zoo o.o and I don't have any idea where its at..but I'll find out. I also think its good that there's going to be something closer to those people that haven't been able to come in the past. Instead of doing something in 'the middle' and making alot of people have to travel an hour or more to come.

Tomo
02-26-2004, 09:45 PM
The zoo sounds like fun. :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD We should definitely do something but it needs to be in late April so it'll be NICE outside instead of this snow. :O I'm all for this one! :DDDDD And since I'm kinda, FIRST free now, I'm sure I can make this, with a costume! :DDDDDDDDDDDD

Ookami05
02-26-2004, 09:53 PM
woot the zoo XD! lol and its in asheboro so i can definately go ^_^! Is this official?

SephirothXer0
02-26-2004, 11:49 PM
I need to find out where this zoo is... Alfred! Pull up a map!

Dracos
02-26-2004, 11:59 PM
I'll do this one last thing before I leave. But that's it. After this meeting I'm gone. (I DO want to see the Penguins :D )

Tomo
02-27-2004, 08:41 AM
Here's what I think, prices and information for the zoo to let everyone know.

Date
Why not April 24th? That's a little under 2 months away, will give everyone enough time ti plan and stuff. We can treat this as a major meeting and try to get EVERYONE there. It'll also be about a month away from Animazement, will give us a chance to meet and plan for Animazement stuff. What do ya'll think?

Prices
Adults - $10.00
Senior Citizens 62 and + - $6.00
College Students (with valid student ID) - $6.00
Children 2-12 - $6.00

I'm going to call and see if a high school student can use their student ID to get a student rate. If so, that's soooo much cheaper. :D

Times
9:00 am - 5:00 pm daily is when they are open. I think we should plan for a 12 pm to 4 pm event. That's 4 hours for us to hang out. Will give everyone enough time to get there (especially those coming from Raleigh.) and 4 will be a good time to leave. What do ya'll think?

I really think we should try to turn this into a major event, like the Duke Gardens one last year. It could be really fun and if we plan it right, everyone can come! So, what do ya'll think?

Farmboybob
02-27-2004, 10:50 AM
Hmm, from what I can tell, I don't work that day. So, unless something strange happens to my work times, I think I can make it then.

Kilayi
02-27-2004, 11:01 AM
me and ava CANNOT do April 24.....
its our prom, and i will be running around all day getting ready XD
maybe the next weekend, or the one before.... because I'm not gonna miss prom and have wasted money on a stupid dress ><

Avanon
02-27-2004, 11:02 AM
APRIL 24TH IS A BAD DATE!!!!!.....Thats prom day for Kilayi and I ....and We wouldnt be able to make it..... How bout a different weekend?

Tomo
02-27-2004, 11:18 AM
Ok, what about May 1st?

Avanon
02-27-2004, 04:27 PM
Dracos, Im glad that you'll be coming to this meeting....but sorry to say.....there are no penguins...

Farmboybob
02-27-2004, 04:59 PM
O_o no penguins :(

Oh, and I think I have to work on May 1st ;_;

KawaiiEdea
02-27-2004, 06:02 PM
What about late march or early april? Is anything going on then?

Kilayi
02-27-2004, 06:50 PM
March 20 is a no go for me and Ava .... tis my birthday party...

Any other weekend doesn't have anything planned for me.... I think...

Farmboybob
02-27-2004, 07:31 PM
My problem is I work every other Saturday, and we sometimes happen to choose dates in which I'm working.

quadrain61
02-27-2004, 07:50 PM
Damn it again...April 24th another bad time. sis is going to NY and that means I cannot do it because of the shop. My family owe me a lot of time this year. I'm about to loose my head. Unless there's good stroke of luck then I could go that day.

Oh shit if we loose another day because of weather May 28th (AKA: ANIMAZEMENT) will be taken

Tomo
02-27-2004, 10:42 PM
Early April doesn't work for me because I have FIRST regionals then. There's the small possibility of Nationals the weekend of the 15th, so that wouldn't work either, if we go but like I said, smmmmmaaaaalll.

Link Arroway
02-27-2004, 11:06 PM
Early April doesn't work for me because I have FIRST regionals then. There's the small possibility of Nationals the weekend of the 15th, so that wouldn't work either, if we go but like I said, smmmmmaaaaalll.
The 15th is my birthday too, I probably won't be open to do anything that weekend.

quadrain61
02-28-2004, 11:09 AM
Then there's may 1st left?

Better yet april 24th is good. Forget my family. They owe me time for myself. I hate a lot of things in life and not having fun is BS.

better yet i'm able to go through this all the way except I would need a ride *cough cough* farmboybob *cough cough*

Ookami05
02-28-2004, 01:16 PM
Sometime in April my friend gets back from the Philippines, and i want to go to the airport to greet her, im not sure on the exact date of when she's getting back so i gots to call her mom. So is April the official month or May?

Kilayi
02-28-2004, 05:44 PM
May seems too far away...Animazement is in May, and we know that most if not all of us will be there.... lets try and have it in April BUT NOT THE 24! (please ^_^;; since the zoo is in Avanon and my hometown, it would really suck if we couldn't make it to this event ><;; )

Dracos
02-28-2004, 08:48 PM
Erm.. has anyone even mentioned March? >>;

Kilayi
02-28-2004, 09:16 PM
I said that it COULD NOT be MArch 20... and I think thats all that was said ~_~

Tomo
02-28-2004, 09:31 PM
March is too close and way too hectic for me. If we want to make this into a large/many people coming event . . . we need to plan it for a couple of months ahead so that everyone already knows and stuff and they won't plan anything. So that makes May not too far away. ^^;;;;;;;;;;

Dracos
02-28-2004, 10:27 PM
I think March 27th is a good idea, but hey, that's just me.

quadrain61
02-28-2004, 10:50 PM
no one mentioned april 3rd

Tomo
02-28-2004, 11:30 PM
I'm not sure about the March 27th but April 3rd is a DEFINITE no for me. I have FIRST Regionals in Columbus, SC that weekend. So yeah, bad idea. ;__;

Kytri
02-28-2004, 11:53 PM
Damn I need to visit the forum more often.
I'm moving back to virginia in the middle of april, so it may be harder for me to come to events after that. It's about a 2 hour drive from raleigh, so I'll still most likely be able to make it to most events. If it's sceduled for late march I most likely won't be able to come as I graduate college at the end of march and will be working on my demo reel quite alot during that time.

KawaiiEdea
02-29-2004, 12:04 AM
March 27th is my birthday..so I doubt I'll be able to make it that saturday. :P

Tomo
02-29-2004, 11:26 AM
Dates that are OUT!
March 20th
March 27th
April 3rd
April 17th
April 24th

Dates with no objections.
April 10th
May 1st

I'm sticking with May the 1st guys. It'll be pretty much guaranteed nice-ness outside too. We should take that into consideration. ^_^;

quadrain61
02-29-2004, 11:36 AM
yeah and Farmboybob shuld put in a day off request at his work.

Tomo
02-29-2004, 11:54 AM
Yah. Plus we want EVERYONE to come. :DDD This will give everyone time to plan!

DDR Faery Spice
02-29-2004, 03:33 PM
May 1st is 75% out for me....that's most likely the date I'm going to be moving>.< So it looks like April 10 is the only one with no strikes against it. Of course, if you guys don't want me to come, by all means have it on May 1st. :P I *am* just one lowly peon, after all.....;_; Wow I'm melodramatic today!

KawaiiEdea
02-29-2004, 05:02 PM
Yes..you ARE a lowly peon!! Ok not really :P Of coarse we want you to come! Like tomo said already,we want everyone to be able to go! ^^

Kilayi
02-29-2004, 07:00 PM
I still think having it in April would be better, since AZ is in May, and we'd all be meeting up there....
My vote's for April...

quadrain61
02-29-2004, 07:51 PM
I like april also since it's closer than may...what the heck did i just say?

But anytime is good for me.

Anjierusu
03-01-2004, 07:11 AM
April vote. Does a vote count if I'm unsure whether I'm going or not? :p

Lovelyangel_81
03-01-2004, 10:30 AM
*pops in*

I think May will be good date. I don't want to say just yet I will able to make it. It all depends if I get this job at Eddie's Outlet or not.

evaneko
03-01-2004, 11:53 AM
... any of these dates are fine by me. Unless school turns all evil again (I reeeeeeeally hope not :P ) I should be able to make this one. I hope. Maybe. Unless I get a job >.<

Farmboybob
03-01-2004, 01:37 PM
Any day I'm not working is good for me.

Dates I'm not working:
March 13th
March 27th
April 10th
April 24th
May 8th
May 22nd.

I work every other Saturday but if it comes right down to it, I may be able to ask off if it's during one of my work days.

Dracos
03-01-2004, 06:44 PM
April 10th sounds good.
I mean, we want as many people as possible to come, but probally like one person isn't going to be able to come.

Kilayi
03-01-2004, 06:50 PM
YAYS! If it is April 10, I will most likely be able to come :3
You don't mind if I bring a few non-CCR Friends? They would be in here, but dont have Internet... poor guys....
Anyways.... no one minds do they?

quadrain61
03-01-2004, 08:03 PM
YATTA!!! April 10th?

Dracos
03-01-2004, 10:30 PM
YAYS! If it is April 10, I will most likely be able to come :3
You don't mind if I bring a few non-CCR Friends? They would be in here, but dont have Internet... poor guys....
Anyways.... no one minds do they?

Of course! How else would the CCR expand and flurish? Friends are always welcome :bigtu:

KawaiiEdea
03-01-2004, 11:30 PM
April 10 is good for me! And I agree..the more the merrier ^-^

Kilayi
03-02-2004, 03:32 PM
Yays! I shall bring tham along :3
So are we gonna dress in costume or what?

DDR Faery Spice
03-02-2004, 04:32 PM
I think it should be up to the individual whether or not to cosplay. The rest of us will prolly be wearing interesting clothes anyway(well, 'cept for Dracos, he only owns one type of clothing:P), but since it IS a zoo, and we'll prolly be doing a good bit of walking, I'd say just make sure if you want to cosplay, that it's REALLY comfy.

Avanon
03-02-2004, 09:57 PM
Yes....April.....dress cooly....no molesting the animals, at least not the ones in the cages....

Terumi
03-03-2004, 04:02 PM
Oh man! >< Unless my retreat is that day I will be there. Eric and I will be going to Florida some time around spring break for a youth group restreat thingy. But if we are not gone that day, I'll be there!!! ^^

DDR Faery Spice
03-03-2004, 04:35 PM
You all had better be there, if I can actually go!!!! XD

Dracos
03-04-2004, 09:30 AM
Hey.. I own TWO pairs of pants you know ^^; Lol. I would wear my sephiroth wig.. but yeah. It would suck if it melted. I'll just be meh gothic dante wannabe stuffs. problem is, I have long hair now >>; So no more dante hair. erm.. what to do.. what to do.. I always do have a backup miroku costume..... No, forget that. Bah screw it. ANYWAYS! We need to set a time. Any suggestions?

Anjierusu
03-04-2004, 10:18 AM
Well there's always a possibility of some or others staying the night at Avanon's house, if she's still willing to house us insane folk. XD

Yeah, a time would be great. I know most of us... *cough cough micheal cough* Like to sleep all day until 5 PM, wake up, and go back to sleep five hours later... but I'd like to get a good start on this Still wondering if I'll be able to go, but I'm just speaking for the benefit of the doubt... How about we all try to get there sometime before noon? I know some of you won't be too keen. but hey, the more time we have, the more fun we have! :bigtu:

Dracos
03-04-2004, 12:17 PM
Good Idea. I say we all try to make it there about 11. Yes, that means show up between 10:30-12. LOL.. Brings back memories of our first meeting :rolleyes:

AnimeGrrl7
03-04-2004, 02:30 PM
i'll bring my mom, since i can't drive yet :waaaah: we'll get see animals!!! :heart: but no snakes, i hate snakes! :mfg: maybe cosplay isn't a good idea since we're going to be walking all day, probably shirts and shorts?

P.S : it takes me 3 hours from washington, nc to get to ashboro, nc

quadrain61
03-04-2004, 05:21 PM
I'll go if Farmboybob can go....(I need to get a ride from him)

Otherwise I'll have to drive myself if my parents let me. (I'm too lazy)

KawaiiEdea
03-04-2004, 05:58 PM
Since this is a cosplaying group I think it should be encouraged that we all cosplay..of coarse it'll be ok if you don't :P Besides..its not like all costumes are uncomfortable. I think 12 is a good time..hopefully some of us won't have to get up too early (on a saturday...noooouuuu lol) to get there by that time. I've never been to this zoo before so I hope its not extremely busy at 12 :o

Kilayi
03-04-2004, 06:12 PM
me, Ava, and Goddess Cookie at least everyone else we drag along are going to be there at 9.... when it opens.... so I guess you guys can catch up... we're keen on getting all our money's worth XD

*edit* I will be wearing my Naota outfit... its comfy enough

KawaiiEdea
03-04-2004, 06:21 PM
Lol catching up if fine with me,better than waking up at 6.

quadrain61
03-04-2004, 06:34 PM
I'll bring a camera

Farmboybob
03-04-2004, 07:51 PM
I don't believe I'll be able to cosplay. My Gendo suit needs fixing, my BR suit is covered in blood(I don't think that would pass well with the zoo people) and as much as it would amuse some of you, I don't think they would allow me to wear my cactaur suit.

I'll probably just wear my Megatokyo t-shirt.

Link Arroway
03-05-2004, 02:59 PM
I'll go if Farmboybob can go....(I need to get a ride from him)

Otherwise I'll have to drive myself if my parents let me. (I'm too lazy)
we could carpool and split up the driving or my parents might be able to drive the three of us. I might bring Sumomo to play on teh way, <3 wireless internet, DDR, and anime :D

quadrain61
03-05-2004, 03:28 PM
Ok then I'll bring my wifi for ya. The 802.11b external one.

Tomo
03-07-2004, 04:48 PM
I agree with 12 noon. It's a nice, easy to remember time.

Farmboybob
03-07-2004, 05:06 PM
I am pretty sure I can get a ride there, but I my need a ride back hhome Link. My parents arn't sure if they are just going to drop me off, or bring the whole family and go have fun in the zoo too (just not with us.):D

And I'll probably end up at the zoo around 11-noon, or somewhere in that ganeral time. And whoever thought of the idea to bring cell phones (was it link?), that a good idea. But we may also need a general meet up place because some people don't know left from right in that zoo(me) and so if someone shows up and has no idea where to go, we should find a place to hook up.
(I hope someone hasn't said this already)

Kilayi
03-07-2004, 05:10 PM
umm... you guys do kow that the zoo closes at 4 right....
that's why I am not too keen on getting there at 12....
staying there the whole day seem like more of a plan to me :D

*edit* I just thought of this... well Ava, Cookie and I were at the zoo today with our film club, and we were joking around how we should wear our FF critter costumes....(I would rather still be Naota :P )
So what do you think Farmboy? If your cactuar is a mascot-like costume, why not wear part of it, like the hat or whatnot?

Tomo
03-07-2004, 06:44 PM
umm... you guys do kow that the zoo closes at 4 right....
that's why I am not too keen on getting there at 12....
staying there the whole day seem like more of a plan to me :D

*edit* I just thought of this... well Ava, Cookie and I were at the zoo today with our film club, and we were joking around how we should wear our FF critter costumes....(I would rather still be Naota :P )
So what do you think Farmboy? If your cactuar is a mascot-like costume, why not wear part of it, like the hat or whatnot?

Yeah, I know it closes at four but the zoo is a three hour drive from where I live and I would have to leave my house by 6 therefore I would have to be up by at least 5. So yeeaaah. O_o That's early. And actually the zoo will close at 5 if we go on April the 10th, so that's five hours for those there at 12. For those closer, being there all day is good but for those fruther away, it's not. o_O

Farmboybob
03-07-2004, 08:16 PM
Kilayi: I would like to wear part of the cactaur, but alas, it a one piece full body suit. Sorry, if I could just wear the head or something, trust me, I would. I'd even wear it around school. :D

Oh and in other news, I may end up getting to the zoo when it opens like some of you. I think what my dad is planning on doing is going up the night before, find a cheap hotel, and stay there until Saturday. Then we will already be there when they open.

quadrain61
03-08-2004, 11:04 AM
yeah which means I'll have to do the same...hey Farmboybob can I just room in free, I mean you do owe me $7.00 plus gas money... :razz:

Link Arroway
03-08-2004, 11:17 AM
stay at a hotel :o? i couldnt do that for just a gathering, I got cons to prep for and dont have extra money.
its like a 3 or 4 hour drive from raleigh right? if it was officially at 11am, we'd have to get on the road around 8am to get there on time.

quadrain: you think we could meet up sometime before the gathering? I got the money for the adapter but I'd want to have a chance to mess with it to make sure its compatitable with Sumomo (otherwise I'd just setup another pc w/ it)

AnimeGrrl7
03-08-2004, 01:43 PM
should we let people know we are a cosplayer group? i'm cosplay in something light, so the heat won't get to me. maybe i'll be Tohru from Fruits Basket

Kilayi
03-08-2004, 05:00 PM
hehe... we went to the zoo yesterday to film in the film club, and the actors in costume got some really wierd looks! XD
and the costumes were really simple too....nothing too out of the ordinary, so I can imagine what kind of looks we'll be getting from the zoo staff XD

Dracos
03-08-2004, 06:40 PM
Hmm.. 11-12.. Sounds good enough. Mind you it's going to be warm, (From what I've seen far on the predictions) ..But who knows, our weathers been acting awwwwfully strange these days. o.O

Kytri
03-09-2004, 01:11 PM
I'll most likely be wearing my Alice costume (or Asuka if it's very hot.) And carrying an umbrella, since, being a natural redhead, I burst into flames if left in the sun for too long.
April 10 I'll still be living in north raleigh and could possible give a couple of people a ride if they want to arrange a place to meet.

Zabuza
03-09-2004, 02:57 PM
That is only a few days after my birhtday.SWEET!!*drools at shiny jellyfish*

DDR Faery Spice
03-09-2004, 03:39 PM
squee! It looks like I'll actually be able to go to this gathering!! *squiggles of joy* Anyway, asheville is DEFINITELY not 3 hours from Raleigh, Link. More like 2. I've checked! ^^ I might cosplay, or I might not. Either way, it'll be comfy clothes. If I do cosplay, it'll prolly be eithr my Asuka dress, my Suu(Clover) outfit, or a random schoolgirl uniform. Whee!!!!!

Inamichan
03-09-2004, 07:01 PM
My parents would kill me if I asked to go.. +_+;; But I think I could work with the date. :D (April 10th?) So...anyone passing through Winston on the way that wouldn't object to giving me a ride? I can pay my share of gas money...please, I wanna go.. ;__;

And if I decide to do cosplay, it'll have to be something thrown together (no time ++; ) or my Youji costume.. ^^; Which might be do-able.

Ookami05
03-09-2004, 07:40 PM
Inami i could give you a ride. You can be my navigator. I'm also gonna get Kristen and Patrick to go (you remember Patrick right) and my friend if she's back from the Philippines. So call me (you still have my cell number right) to arrange something ok?

Oh yea April 1st, i get my After 9, so i'll definately be here lol.

Anjierusu
03-10-2004, 07:12 AM
Dracos, Avanon, and DDRFaerySpice are all saying that I AM going... So, I don't have much of a choice, not that I'd have decided otherwise. Still having problems with the parental units, but hey, I'll try my best to go, even if I"m still in their custody when the date rolls around, I have a plan as to how I'll do it. But I might not even have to, this past Sunday, I found my father's drugs and captured them on video, so I've got proof of that... I'm not sure what my next step is, but good luck to me! :bigtu:

Zabuza
03-10-2004, 02:47 PM
Wow, there are 2 people in which it will only take 10 minutes to get where they live, cooolll.......*cough*Welll, I want to go there to see the sweet costumes, can I do that?

Dracos
03-10-2004, 04:58 PM
eek, Tiff, me and Chase are staying at someones house.. >>; You can come if your dad doesnt have a problem with that.

Zabuza
03-11-2004, 03:12 PM
Who, Me?!If so, my dad won't have a problem if I know you and you are a girl, it will be a :bigtu: .

DDR Faery Spice
03-11-2004, 04:48 PM
um, sweetie, when were you planning on telling me this?? ya could've said something yesterday!!!! Oh well- if it's on a weekend-night, then there should be no problem. Just like any other weekend, eh??^^

Zabuza
03-11-2004, 07:35 PM
Yah, suppose so!^^This state seriously needs a lottery.... :sulk:

jess_85
03-11-2004, 08:27 PM
OOOOO...OOOOOOOooooooooo.....*raises hand* I WANT TO GOOOOOOOOOOOO! Gee...I'm a bit behind aren't I??? Need to start keeping up with you all^_~ I really really hope I can go! I'm not sure when our easter break is, but hopefully I won't have anything going on that day!!!! I'll see if I can't bring mango along with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEHE.......

Avanon
03-11-2004, 08:31 PM
*runs into walls in state of confuzzlement*
O.o...Im confuzzled....

Zeruda
03-11-2004, 09:26 PM
Har har! I'm allready planning my escape from family get-together (its acctually typicaly kindof fun to hang out with all my cuz's.. but - dunno :) We can get there late)
If I go -I'll definately cosplay.. I'm thinkin about wearin sniperwolf (w/o the rifle, 'course XD) But I'll hafeta make the jacket. If I cant, I'll just cheeze it and be.. dunno.
Heero?

jess_85
03-11-2004, 09:36 PM
YAY...YAY!!!!!!! MANGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY ! *jumps up and down*

Zabuza
03-12-2004, 03:01 PM
Where in NC do you live?I only live, not even a mile from HP, and maybe 20 minutes away form Greensboro.

jess_85
03-12-2004, 10:17 PM
Who Zabuza?????? HEHE...so confuzzled...*looks around*

RHIshida
03-12-2004, 11:58 PM
So, has everyone decided on April 10th? (That's the day after my field trip to Washington D.C. :X)

(Off topic: Sweet! I just found a ticket for a bunch of random crap for Adventure Landing in my bookbag (120 tokens for $20, large pizza and four drinks for like $10 and a buy one game get one free thing.) The only problem is I have to use it before March ends! Hmm...)

Zabuza
03-13-2004, 01:07 PM
HEY!I am riding the train to Raleigh this summer..... :p Hehehe, I love riding the train, so relaxing....Except for when the brakes turn on.

Kilayi
03-13-2004, 09:36 PM
You people sured do get off topic in this thread, you know? O.o.....

DDR Faery Spice
03-13-2004, 11:24 PM
no kidding...anyway, avanon, d'you mind if i crash at your place with michael and chase?? *begs*

jess_85
03-14-2004, 04:44 PM
ok everybody...I'm really slow and you all have probably already mentioned this before... but I am too lazy to look. Have we decided on where we are gonna meet when we get there?????

Avanon
03-14-2004, 08:23 PM
Sure thing Faery...it wouldnt be fair not to ^_^

KawaiiEdea
03-15-2004, 01:53 AM
If I go (it'd be a good idea to consult ad- I mean "CandieMan" aka 'The Pocky Pimp"*har* about it XD) I'll be cosplaying ffx brunette rikku lol...so I won't be burning up!

Lovelyangel_81
03-15-2004, 10:32 AM
*haven't check the forums in a while* Boy, do I feel out of loop here. @.@

I would like to come, but I need a ride to get down there. ^^;

quadrain61
03-15-2004, 11:05 AM
so... Zoo, April 10th @ 12:00 pm?

DDR Faery Spice
03-15-2004, 03:24 PM
that seems to be the general consensus, though some of us will prolly be there earlier. and thankies muchly, avanon!!!*mad glompers* XD

SephirothXer0
03-15-2004, 05:20 PM
Don't know if I can make it... oh well, I'll be at AZ

Kilayi
03-15-2004, 05:47 PM
well.... we still havent decided where we are going to meet...
North American Entrance or African Entrance, or somewhere within the zoo?

quadrain61
03-15-2004, 09:37 PM
I vote North American entrance just because...well I forgot what the reason was.

DDR Faery Spice
03-16-2004, 05:02 PM
works as well as anything else, mainly coz I can't remember anything else. It's been YEEEEEARS since I've been to the zoo.

Goddess Cookie
03-17-2004, 06:49 AM
I like the zoo and sometimes when there feel at home...does anyone else feel this way?

Anjierusu
03-17-2004, 07:10 AM
Uhm... not really. I haven't been to the zoo in a long time, so I don't really remember feeling at home. But I've been once, and it was decently fun! =D

DDR Faery Spice
03-17-2004, 03:49 PM
Zoos are fun. This one is especially fun. It would be better if they had penguins.

Avanon
03-17-2004, 05:00 PM
I like the zoo and sometimes when there feel at home...does anyone else feel this way?

"sometimes when there feel "

actually i sometimes when there feel quite often....when Im alone....all by myself.. when no ones watching...O.o....yeh

quadrain61
03-17-2004, 07:22 PM
and running around with a gun and start hunting season.......J/K, ok, got it

Yeah it's been years for me when I left my chaparone and walked around without them noticing.

Dracos
03-17-2004, 07:38 PM
I like t3h baby sea otters.. =3 They're soooo cute! I just want to huggle them all day. Tiff! Buy me a baby sea otter for my birthday =D

Kilayi
03-17-2004, 09:34 PM
Zoos are fun. This one is especially fun. It would be better if they had penguins.
PENGUINS!!!! I totally agree!
I :heart: you if you love penguins too!!!!
I would kidnap one O.o .....
to add to my collection!!! XD

quadrain61
03-17-2004, 10:18 PM
....and call it "Pen Pen" :thumbsup:

Kilayi
03-18-2004, 03:36 PM
nah.... I would come up with something else.... I have Kamin and Suki... XD

(they're both stuffed animals you know.... I wish they werent!!) XDD

Zabuza
03-20-2004, 08:47 PM
I want a pet White Tiger, so graceful and pretty, that, or a cheetah, the most dangerous big cat in Africa.

Lovelyangel_81
03-24-2004, 11:17 AM
Crap Crappity Crap! I won't be able to go to this upcoming event. I just realize coming days ago that, I had plan to go out of town the April 9th-12th. ^^;

Oh well, I will get to see you guys at Animazement. :)

Dracos
03-25-2004, 01:37 AM
o.o ..Read the first post Lol. It's at the North American Entrance

DDR Faery Spice
03-25-2004, 05:21 PM
I want a chipmunk. I dunno why, it just seems like a neat pet to have. Catfish would eat it, though. Catfish is mah puppy. He eats anything and everything, including my arms. >.< I am not a chew toy!!! Though Iku would disagree...speaking of Iku, he's the one that got me hooked on penguins. Then the Card Captor Sakura episode about the aquarium completed the job. And no, Iku, you can't have a sea otter for your birthday. :P Anyway, enough off-topic-ness--see you all at the zoo!

Dracos
03-26-2004, 12:14 AM
No baby sea otter.. ;-; ...WAHHHHHH!!!

Goddess Cookie
03-26-2004, 06:51 AM
I prefere to have large man-eating animals as pets...like a large venus fly-trap! no wait that wouldn't work...i'll just stick with a wolf or two...

Anjierusu
03-26-2004, 07:28 AM
meh... Hey everybody! I think it's assured that I'll be going to the zoo along with Michelle and Tiff. Essence of yay! Good luck nothing goes wrong.

quadrain61
03-26-2004, 11:14 AM
I'm gettin new camera before then so I can test it out there

Dracos
03-26-2004, 11:23 AM
MICHELLE?!? >< Michael* o_o Chase Michelle is the GIRLS name. Hahaha.. ><

KawaiiEdea
03-26-2004, 12:57 PM
har har har *point* >:X

quadrain61
03-27-2004, 07:21 PM
Everyone "Ganbatte"

Farmboybob
03-27-2004, 10:54 PM
Hey Link, you think you could maybe give me and Sang a ride home from the zoo? My dad is taking us there but he doesn't want to stay.

Tomo
03-28-2004, 07:26 PM
Ack! Sorry for the temporary deadness. ^_^;; Oh, by the way, what is everyone's cell phone number so I can have it for the zoo trip? Mine is (919)819-3262. ^^ There is also a good chance my friend Catherine is taggin' along too. ^^

ALSO, Ookami's computer is the BROKE and he won't be on for a good while. Inamichan . . . if you see this, give him a call on his cell, ok? He asked me to tell you that. ^^

quadrain61
03-28-2004, 07:30 PM
I don't have a cell but hopefully Farmboybob's parents would hook him up with one. (I hate telephones people)

Dracos
03-29-2004, 01:10 AM
k, I'm putting a Cellphone list in the first post.

KawaiiEdea
03-29-2004, 01:59 AM
This is kinda off-topic (I didn't want to make a thread about it though o_O) ,but I finally got some pictures in my gallery from Katsucon and the get together at Adventure Landing if you guys were interested. They're sucky because I took a picture of the picture.... Gar. Had to get them up tho.. ^_^;;

jess_85
03-29-2004, 02:44 PM
Well, mine is 828-289-4238...now I know nobody wants to call me...lol This is just incase I get lost or something, so if you all don't see me around you can be like *yep...she's lost!!!!!!* Just remember, not all who wander are lost^____~ BUT MOST OF THE TIME.........I AM! *WINK WINK*

Zeruda
03-29-2004, 06:21 PM
It seems my battle to come is becoming a little harder ;_; (Apperently, we dont go to school on friday, and my dad wants to go up to grandmother's that morning.... >_< But I will battle on! And I will be surly and mopey all through easter if I cannot go XD)

quadrain61
03-29-2004, 06:42 PM
There goes my money. (I got the camera) Gonna have to bum some money from parents from parents...Then again Farmboybob owes me some gas money. I'll see what I can do this weekend.

Link Arroway
03-29-2004, 11:06 PM
isnt it the weekend of easter and anime boston too? I wonder if they are having a easter egg hunt up there sunday :D

jess_85
03-29-2004, 11:52 PM
OH NO Mango!!!!! If you don't get to go I'll be all mopey too!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It just wouldn't be the same without you~____^

quadrain61
03-30-2004, 04:42 PM
Yeah everyone still has to meet you...Try your best and good luck.

Inamichan
03-31-2004, 05:18 PM
*late major* o_O;; Thanks for the heads up, Tomo-chan. :D I'll add my cell # to the list, just in case and such.. :P (336) 403-6178

Zabuza
03-31-2004, 08:38 PM
^^You all want mine?I really don't have many friends, maybe 2 or 3.
(336)869-7169
Just be sure to say that you are a friend of Kelsey's!*my real name*

KawaiiEdea
03-31-2004, 09:48 PM
mine's 2812532197. Catchy? I think a few people have it already *think?* Meh. I only use text messaging. lol.

Kilayi
03-31-2004, 10:59 PM
ah.... this isnt my personal phone, but i shall have it at the zoo, so dun call it til the 10th XD!
(336)302-0394 ah... i will most likely have it but just in case, ask for Katie...

Kytri
04-03-2004, 01:10 PM
Bad news, guys. As those of you who read my livejournal might know, I was in a minor car accident recently. I'm fine, but the car's a bit messed up. I was expecting it to be fixed by the next meeting but now it looks like it probably won't be. So I'm vehicle-less until further notice. I'll still see you all at animazement though.

Farmboybob
04-03-2004, 07:36 PM
Aww, I'm real sorry to hear that Kytri. We are going to miss you.

quadrain61
04-03-2004, 07:57 PM
Kytri: Aw man, I know how you feel (Been hit 3 times), Do you live near anyone? Maybe you can catch a ride with somebody.

quadrain61
04-07-2004, 11:46 AM
*poke

3 days left!!!!!!!!!!! :Jumps out the window:

DDR Faery Spice
04-07-2004, 02:57 PM
w00t! I'm actually coming! And the weather's supposed to be above 60 degrees!!! *squee of joy* But yeah...are any of us actually cosplaying?

Goddess Cookie
04-07-2004, 04:20 PM
I'm cosplaying!!!!! Yay! Zoo staff is going to wonder why I'm wondering around with purple wings and a tail...yeah...I love this kind of thing...like around holloween time(not even close to it) we(Kilayi,Ava, and other peeps) wondered around in half finished outfits and other attachments onto our costumes and we fit in fine...then again it was close to Holloween...oh well that made no sense at all...hehe...

Farmboybob
04-07-2004, 04:26 PM
I could, if you will, do a ghetto improv costume. I'll be wearing my "3v1l l337" shirt, so I could just say that I'm Largo from Megatokyo (largo with glasses that is)! :D

quadrain61
04-07-2004, 04:26 PM
DDR Farey: I hope the weather's nice too because I haven't bought a flash for my camera yet.

Tomo
04-07-2004, 09:14 PM
If the weather is nice, I'm gonna be Chihiro from Spirited Away again. ^^

Kilayi
04-07-2004, 09:21 PM
we(Kilayi,Ava, and other peeps) wondered around in half finished outfits and other attachments onto our costumes and we fit in fine...
"Half finished"? ewha? I just remember capes :3
And I am still cosplaying too, as Naota... and i plan on having a certain somesones Ta-kun outfit done too :3 oh yeah a kitty :love:

KawaiiEdea
04-07-2004, 11:05 PM
I'll be Rikku from FFX :3 I hope everybody tries to come in costume!! :D

Anjierusu
04-08-2004, 10:33 AM
I'm going! I'm positively going! Whoo! and staying at Avanon's house! Man oh man! It's just so surprising. and I'm almost 80% sure I'm going to Animazement! Michael, I had to change the times at work for my father to get me at Greenhill at 5. and so I'll be going to your house, straight from there, at 5. kay? but anyway. I get to go to the zoo! :sunny:

quadrain61
04-08-2004, 11:03 AM
Woohoo good luck to all.
I remember some customers (where I work at) say they they're going to bring their kids the zoo this weekend...lol. This is going to be an intresting trip.

I'm bringing my laptop, if I remember muti-format memory card reader (compact flash, memory stick, SD, smart media), and a couple of CD-Rs just in case people's digital camera runs out of room. (The laptop doesn't have a floppy drive)

jess_85
04-08-2004, 12:23 PM
::sigh:: It's looking bad for me after all!!!!! My family is going to Charleston this weekend....and my car is messed up(due to my dad) I absolutely have no way there unless I hitch hike or somethin' like that!!!! *really hopes it doesn't come down to that*

KawaiiEdea
04-08-2004, 12:34 PM
For those of you that are going to be there before 12,I think it would be a good idea if you all like..come to the entrance at 12 so we don't have to look for you later or at least know someone is there..just a suggestion ^^;

Oh and you don't have to just text message my phone,I just said that because I might not have any minutes left so if a call doesn't get through,text message will have to do!

DDR Faery Spice
04-08-2004, 03:23 PM
phwee! I'm coming!!! I have no idea what I'll wear for "cosplay". I may just wear a pleated skirt and kitty ears :3 Or I could wear my Hinoki outfit from last AZ...but those tights are sooooo hot....I may just wear my "ph34r t3h cut3 on3s" shirt and some green shorts n pigtails, and call myself piroko! X3 I dunno what I wanna do....@.@ But I get to go! Yay! *happy dance*

Goddess Cookie
04-08-2004, 04:06 PM
I can't wait...i've been all woot it's finally getting time to do sumthin' fun...hehe

quadrain61
04-08-2004, 04:15 PM
all talk about megatokyo this week made me copy a drawn gun into an CAD version

not done - http://quadrain.classycutssalon.com/fun_gun.htm

I did give credit

Yay finally something to do.

Avanon
04-08-2004, 05:40 PM
I hope the weather's nice too because I haven't bought a flash for my camera yet.

Even on a cloudy day you can get nice pictures outside...if your subject is animals..then it takes a bit of luck, you can get good pics of most of them. About the only thing you should really need a flash is for and of the night creatures, bats and owls and the little crawly things that wiggle in thier little dark abodes, or in some of the tunnel thingys if you want to take pics of people galavanting.

As for those of us being there before 12, at least in my party...we'll migrate to the main entrance sometime between 11 and 12, and well stay near north america till 10 for Dracos, Fairy, and Chase...thats when you guys said you'll be arriving wasn't it?

Ookami05
04-08-2004, 06:06 PM
whew finally able to check up on this, me and my friend will probably get there around 11-12. yea and my cellphone number is (336)-682-6312 yea see you all saturday.

Zeruda
04-08-2004, 07:37 PM
;_; I cant go.

Yall could call me on my cell phone when yer all there, tho, and say howdy?.... Purdy Please ^_^?

Farmboybob
04-08-2004, 09:41 PM
Aww.... I'm so sorry to hear you can't go. We are all going to miss you. :(

Tomo
04-08-2004, 10:17 PM
I can't wait! :XXX And for people that can't go . . . I'm sorry! *hugs*

Farmboybob
04-08-2004, 11:24 PM
BUT YOU MUST WAIT......HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

[/end evil laugh]

I can't wait either, in order to pass the time, I'm going to see Hellboy tomorrow. :D

quadrain61
04-09-2004, 09:44 AM
I nearly had to smack my parents in the face (no not really). THEY FORGOT!!!!!!

But I'm coming.

Tomo
04-09-2004, 09:20 PM
GWAR. ;_; I can't go now.

It was either go but have to wait in order to get a working sewing machine because we have misplaced the powercord for the one we have now or get a working sewing machine and not go.

I kinda picked the sewing machine. ;__; I sorry you guys. But I'll see each and everyone one of ya'll at Animazement for sure. ^_^ So I'll see ya'll then. ;_; This makes me sad, I really wanted to go but I really need a sewing machine. Boo. ;_;

*hugs* See ya'll at AZ!!

Kilayi
04-09-2004, 10:25 PM
sorry to hear that... i wanted to kill the sewing machine i was using earlier today... so i know how it is sometimes XD

Farmboybob
04-09-2004, 11:53 PM
AARRRGG!!!! Were loosing too many of you!

quadrain61
04-10-2004, 07:31 AM
^Same here

We lost Link in the battle to get him to go. Life is war.

RHIshida
04-10-2004, 03:38 PM
Sorry I couldn't go either :(

Ookami05
04-10-2004, 07:34 PM
we just got back (didnt get lost this time lol) we had a lot of fun, cant wait for the next meeting or AZ04 whatever comes first :D

Tomo
04-10-2004, 10:56 PM
I hope everyone had tons of fun! :DDDDDD

BUT NOW I HAVE A WORKING SEWING MACHINE. I <3 IT!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

KawaiiEdea
04-10-2004, 11:03 PM
It was so fun meeting everybody and seeing people again :DDD w00t..!

Inamichan
04-10-2004, 11:14 PM
Eee! That was so much funnn.. XD I kind of turned into a bummer near the end, but. n_n;; We should do another meeting again soon, other than AZ, as I won't be able to gooo.. ;_; Next time I'll cosplay, too! And take pictures!

quadrain61
04-11-2004, 12:32 AM
Good trip and I'll try to get pics up soon.

Farmboybob
04-11-2004, 12:03 PM
I just got home from my hotel, and boy am I tired. I think after this post I'm going to take a long nap.
In other news, I really had alot of fun and it was great meeting you all. I hope to do this again someday, not just at AZ like Inamichan said. :D

Now.....off to bed.

Kilayi
04-11-2004, 01:14 PM
agh am I tired... ~_~ sleeping on the floor wasnt good for my behind either... ^_^;;
neither was staying up until 5....
oh well it was tons of fun, and i hope we all can get together and go somewhere again... (maybe back to that playgoround XD)

Zabuza
04-11-2004, 06:01 PM
Mmm, I went to the zoo for my b-day, the arctic foxes are so cute!!!>-.-<

Dracos
04-11-2004, 06:04 PM
You wouldn't believe the footage me and Chase were doing in the car on the way back! You all have to see it xD It's sooo halarious, again, making a fool of myself ><

Zabuza
04-12-2004, 07:51 PM
So, what's your real name?
Me first, this is gonna be like Naruto:
Kelsey Dunlap
I like Anime and motorcycles( :rockon: )Especially the Hayabusa 450!
I hate Dragonball series, and alot of other stuff
My hobbies are, mostly building model kits and painting and drawing anime.^^

Avanon
04-12-2004, 08:35 PM
We had heterosexual sleeping at my house.....no lesbian sleeping this time cause we we'rent all girls....at least thats what i thought...Sorry to those who missed out on the sleeping, Farmboybob and quadrain, we will just have to kidnap you next time

quadrain61
04-12-2004, 09:33 PM
3 hrs I think to make but ---> http://quadrain.classycutssalon.com/ccr_zoo_trip/index.html

Farmboybob
04-12-2004, 10:22 PM
Oh man, I really do look like I'm having a seixure! :D

KawaiiEdea
04-13-2004, 12:34 AM
looks like you guys had fun on the playground :3

Goddess Cookie
04-13-2004, 06:54 AM
The playground was the best!!! Bouncy rubber mulch is always fun! To bad we all have to wait till May to party like wild monkeys on rubber mulch but I can wait...it's only 44 more days till AZ!

Kilayi
04-13-2004, 05:57 PM
The playground was the best!!! Bouncy rubber mulch is always fun! To bad we all have to wait till May to party like wild monkeys on rubber mulch but I can wait...it's only 44 more days till AZ!
monkeys on rubber mulch eh?
we can whenever we have an extra $10 and we can get over to the zoo honey... XD

looks like you guys had fun on the playground :3
i think that i had the most fun on the playground out of the whole day :razz:

canyt wait until the next time we all meet up

quadrain61
04-13-2004, 06:20 PM
Yeah the playground was a lot of fun. [/wonder's if the lady bug got pregnent yet?]
Funny how the rest of us met up at the almost midpoint of the zoo and how crazy most of us were. I loved the fact how the people talked about us going around the place and me taking candid shots of some things. (the turtles having at it)
"Run, escape from society", that was funny.

With the playground it was funny when some of you went down the slide and crashed into the people below and put as many people as possible into small places. did anyone kick a kid off the spider web thing?

One thing learned from this trip, I'm the quietest and shiest person in the whole entire CCR group. I'll guess I'll stick to photography.

And Kilayi_S74r my leg still hurts from crashing into you at the midnight easter egg hunt...lol :bigtu:

Kilayi
04-13-2004, 06:46 PM
With the playground it was funny when some of you went down the slide and crashed into the people below and put as many people as possible into small places. did anyone kick a kid off the spider web thing?yeh but you didnt have a pic of all of us in the hole XD

And Kilayi_S74r my leg still hurts from crashing into you at the midnight easter egg hunt...lol :bigtu:sorry about that, but to make it even i was dizzy for a few hours after XD

DDR Faery Spice
04-14-2004, 02:33 PM
someone needs to send me linkage to all the pics...this weekend is something I'm gonna remember forever. XD It was sooooo much fun! (Hey, Avanon--I finally found that sheet music!!! w00t! Did you know there's an official 275-page book full of it??? O.O) Annoying people with the keyboard was fun, and so was watching a buch of teenagers bounce around on rubber mulch while a bunch of little ones looked on in terror. lol...This weekend was so much fun. And you guys are sooooo much fun to be with! I'm very very very happy I got to come this time, and finally got to meet all of you! I'm sorry for those of you who couldn't come-you missed a great time.
Oh, and just to put this out in the open...My birthday is June 20, and I'm prolly gonna be having a party around that time. Big sleepover thingy. But yeah...I'm going to invite you all. All I have to do is convince my dad and find a good-sized place to have it. ^^ Whee!

Avanon
04-14-2004, 05:24 PM
Woo faery!! Birthday sleepover sounds fun! We can come as long as you have it before the 20th, since I'll most likely provide ride for those who live in boxes in our neighborhood of boxes.

Yeh i know there was an official book, specially since all the sheet music i have has page #s. I'd love to have the book ^_^ weee...i love music

Goddess Cookie
04-15-2004, 06:51 AM
[QUOTE=quadrain61]One thing learned from this trip, I'm the quietest and shiest person in the whole entire CCR group.
don't worry...hehe...i used to really shy before i started to hang out with Ava and Kilayi...

I might not be able to come to the party of yours...sniffle...I would be at my dads house...i might be able to come but there isn't a really big chance of it...

Avanon
04-15-2004, 08:50 PM
Items left at my house:

1 Sock

2 pairs of armbands

1 Bishie shirt

...Also

A pile of change with a squished penny with a snake on it

some insence

DDR Faery Spice
04-17-2004, 02:00 PM
looks like Chase left half his bag at your house....lol XD And um...I think the armbands are mine. ^^; Will you bring them to Animazement for me?? Since I doubt I'll see you guys before then...;_;
I think I may just have my b-day party at AZ. It would be a blast!

Goddess Cookie
04-18-2004, 07:03 PM
Party at AZ? That would be the greatest...hehe

Anjierusu
04-19-2004, 07:27 AM
looks like Chase left half his bag at your house....lol XD And um...I think the armbands are mine. ^^; Will you bring them to Animazement for me?? Since I doubt I'll see you guys before then...;_;
I think I may just have my b-day party at AZ. It would be a blast!

The only stuff I left would be the incence, which I brought for anyone who wanted it since I can't use it in my house anymore... but I do miss my bishie shirt. :bigcry: