PDA

View Full Version : Cosplayers need for R.E. movie and cons to come.

SohjiroX
11-12-2002, 06:37 PM
Well I made a semi big thread in the babble with the title Resident evil for game cube. Its some what on how I want people to tell me what they think and such, this one is for a project I want to so do.

I am planning to gather people I know where I live, and such, to make a one hour to more of a Resident Evil Cosplay LIve action Movie, ( CLAM, dont know if people used that one yet but hey ^^) and I am looking for people to help out by cosplaying in this to make a pretty good one, in the future I am going to write more to make other CLAM fan fics, NO HENTIA ONES, sorry, kids might watch one day, but if you want one you have to come up with a good way to make it and not make people go.......NM, in anycase,

please give a name of who you want to be, or a new character and such you want to be, give idea's please of what we should do with parts and such and than what else we should go by, the story is finishing as we speak and by now I will post another one of the story in the babble page. In anycase, where was I, I am planning on doing sol cal and nor cal for all this, the time of this will be up to most of you if you are free or not but I want to do this either in december where there is break or january. So relay idea's please. Thanks, till than

SohjiroX
11-12-2002, 07:18 PM
A quick update, found out I need about ten to fifteen cosplayers for non creature parts, so if people would help out that would be great, reply when you can, thanks ^^ til than