PDA

View Full Version : Mobile site

rmtakesover
11-27-2012, 02:45 AM
Is cosplay.com planning on making a mobile friendly version? When I'm on this site on my phone I can't see what I type because the site reformats it's self.

Mangochutney
11-27-2012, 11:34 AM
Cosplay.com is planning on doing many wonderful things! These things include having a functioning Marketplace again, an updated forum that cooperates with modern browsers, profiles and private messaging that make it easy to connect and communicate with fellow forumites, and a gallery interface that makes uploading, editing, and grouping your photos a snap!

[ Translation: no way in hell. Learn to love your phone's zoom and if that doesn't work, learn to love not reading the site on your phone. ]

MaiSheri
11-27-2012, 11:48 AM
Cosplay.com is planning on doing many wonderful things! These things include having a functioning Marketplace again, an updated forum that cooperates with modern browsers, profiles and private messaging that make it easy to connect and communicate with fellow forumites, and a gallery interface that makes uploading, editing, and grouping your photos a snap!

And since cosplay.com has been working on these features, and more, since at least 2005, you know they're going to be good!

Hime no Toki
11-27-2012, 11:53 AM
Only one person can answer that, and that would be Admin. I am not sure if that is in the works or not.

g00dapple
11-27-2012, 12:04 PM

[ Translation: no way in hell. Learn to love your phone's zoom and if that doesn't work, learn to love not reading the site on your phone. ]

Hahaha, this website barely even works on my computer.

OtakuSpark
11-27-2012, 09:04 PM
I would love a mobile site too!