PDA

View Full Version : Any one planning on cosplaying FF7 charries?

Irvy
11-12-2002, 07:41 PM
I'm currently working on a Tifa and a Vincent costume. I was wondering if anyone else is planning on being an FF7 character and going to: ACen,Jafax or Otakon? For each of those cons I have an FF8 group but I'd like to meet up with some FF7 cosplayers to take group photos with or hang out with ^^

khamryn
11-12-2002, 10:43 PM
psst... I would stick that in the seeking cosplayers thread.. ^_^ ::planning kh seph for ota tho.:: ^^

Setsuki-chan
11-13-2002, 12:26 AM
I was thinkin' about it myself. My friends and I were talking about going as the Turks to next year's Anime Central. I'll be going with my Boyfriend (that word is so weird!) down to Otakon. Just because it'd be easy and interesting cosplay, we were thinking of doing Ifalna and Professor Gast. I'm making a Yuffie costume for my little sister. Oh man! I'm more excited about her costume than I am about my own. :love:

Setsuki-chan
11-13-2002, 12:27 AM
Holy Crap. Hehe. Did you say JaFax? Is that in Michigan? I live in Michigan. XD

I've never been to JaFax. Is it cool? How many cosplayers are there? Oh, I'll probably just PM you about this... ^^ Tee hee! Now I'm excited... :love:

TyJILDown
11-13-2002, 02:58 AM
Well, lil' Irvy you already know I'll be doing Don Corneo Cloud at Otakon so I'll be clinging onto ya =P Maybe I can talk my mom into ACen after ya spend the time at my place during New Years...

Irvy
11-13-2002, 11:18 AM
whoops..I meant to put this in the Games section...eh hehe he he ^__^() Yea, that'd be awesome if you could go to Acen! *runs hand through hair* I shall just have to be charming during New Years ~.^

Ranma Saotome
11-13-2002, 11:30 AM
I'm kinda iffy on Barett Wallace right now. But I do have a black mage costume. :)

Adella
11-13-2002, 08:09 PM
I'm doing Aeris at Ota and Acen. this belongs in seeking cosplayers.

Irvy
11-15-2002, 09:53 AM
Thanks Aeris ^__^() I dunno why I put it in the anime section o_O*was probably half asleep* btw, whoever PM'd me I'll make sure I get back to you soon. I'm looking up some info on jafax and what not ^^

Michi
11-16-2002, 01:49 PM
If I make it to Otakon.. I may have a couple of FF7 costumes available. ^^ I won't really know til it gets closer to the con if I can go, though. o_O