PDA

View Full Version : Alright then...

Paul Soth
02-26-2004, 04:42 PM
Obviously. this is for the Columbus readers so we can figure out get-togeters, conventions, and anything else we'd like to do. So if you got any ideas, feel free to post them up.

Bahzi
02-26-2004, 05:38 PM
Thanks much for making this forum Kyle, Paul, it'll make things easier for working on skits and such...not to mention not being so bored around here...Columbus is a pretty cool city if you know where to look.

Right now I'm putting together some stuff for Colossalcon...any help is greatly needed and appreciated. Any ideas?

Rameana
02-26-2004, 06:25 PM
So you're going too!!! I'm going. I can't wait!!!

Bahzi
02-26-2004, 09:02 PM
It'll be nice to meet you too, I've seen you around on the forums and you are a very cool lady. It'll be an honor. *bows* ^_^

Rameana
02-26-2004, 09:27 PM
It'll be nice to meet you too, I've seen you around on the forums and you are a very cool lady. It'll be an honor. *bows* ^_^

It will be nice to meet you as well. ^_^ You're so sweet.
I still can't wait until Con time.

Moi Dix Mois
02-27-2004, 12:21 AM
Colossalcon.... I think thats pretty close to my house. Ill prolly go... depending on when it is and whos coming.

Moi Dix Mois
02-27-2004, 12:30 AM
By the way guys I got a new Screenname for AIM and that is MoiDixMois341.

Bobbi
02-27-2004, 12:52 PM
Yay! I'm not exactly from Columbus, but from Cleveland (maybe columbus soon if I end up getting accepted at CCAD), does that count? I'm going to colassal con too.

Rameana
02-27-2004, 01:57 PM
Man, we have alot of people coming into town, soon. It's time to party!!

Yeah, I'm going to ColossalCon 3, but I think most of you already know that.
Alast... I have to survive my classes first before I can party with all of you.
I think we offically have 20 people going to ColossalCon 3 from Cosplay.com.

Paul Soth
02-27-2004, 05:09 PM
Hmm, sounds intresting. Anyone driving together? I have a van...

Rameana
02-27-2004, 05:40 PM
So that means you're going too Paul?

I can't take anyone bacause I'm going up early in the week and staying with someone. Or I would pick up some of you.

Paul Soth
02-27-2004, 05:50 PM
Well, if everyone else is showing up. Animeisha made a good case the other day...

Bahzi
02-27-2004, 06:55 PM
I've no idea how I'm getting there yet, as my boyfriend has yet to decide if its worth his taking off work for Friday...and I may have to be there on Thursday if I'm doing panels or setup...I'll know soon enough I suppose. So, what costumes is everyone bringing? I'll bring San and Aisha of course, and I'm working on getting a Tohru costume so I can pose with my Kyo kitty. I'm not sure if theres going to be a dance...but I've got equipment and experience Djing so I don't see why there couldn't be...depends on what the staff wants help with *shrugs*

Paul Soth
03-03-2004, 08:14 PM
Man, a lot of this is last moment, so it's hard to say if I can get anything done by then. However, I am willing to take people, equipment, etc. along if need be. I've got the space for it.

Hell, if anyone has any ideas, I'm up for them.