PDA

View Full Version : The Official Warcraft And Starcraft Cosplay Thread!!!

MxWaRlOrD
02-27-2004, 03:22 PM
Hello fellow WC3 Fans! If you got a thirst :drink: to create WC3 Costumes then please post away!

kazamaCEO
03-01-2004, 01:23 AM
As I said before, Blizzard cosplay isn't the thing right now, lol. There's, like, none. :D

*shakes head*

I guess is we are to start a thread, we should post a little, maybe we could get at least one more person in here... Would be nice...

I'm currently working on a modified demon hunter costume, complete with a pair of panda blades. After I've finished with that, I'm hoping to tackle the Warden, even though I'm completely stuck on helmet-making. =/ My dad, who is helping me out with fiberglass, already agreed to assist me on some weapons projects, including the panda blades and Frostmourne, which will be a pain in the ass, yay.

kijo
03-10-2004, 06:25 PM
I looooooooove WC3!! I've always wanted to do a night elf cosplay! Either a huntress or archer or priestest of a moon or something! I loooooove the elves! XD I wanna make one, but sadly I have no where to wear it too! I would loooooooove to see the cosplay when it's done! We should all unite and be a mighty WC cosplay! lol

Skyline Kyo
03-10-2004, 07:40 PM
I would love to do a Paladin. Nothing like carrying a big hammer while screaming "its hammer time". Kazama, please take pictures! The demon hunter looks so cool, though I'm not sure if you'll be able to transform to the demon form at will heh.

Terran Marines and Firebats would be possible, but I wonder if it be possible to do some of the Zergs...

Tsuchi
03-10-2004, 07:53 PM
YAY! One of the many cosplays i wish to make but probly will never have to skill to. lol

Night Elf Archer = meh. ^_^

MxWaRlOrD
03-12-2004, 09:12 PM
WcIII has some wonderful cosplay ideas avaialable. to telll you the truth i think i whould make a really nice Necromancer. i just need to find a dead snake, stick, and make torn like clothing :P well i also have to work on my beard :bouncer:

http://www.blizzard.com/war3/conceptart/necromancer.shtml

MxWaRlOrD
03-12-2004, 09:21 PM
lemmie think.. yeah it whould be kinda possible to do a hydralisk... i think, well it whould require that you ride on a skateboard and to lose weight
:jjacks: :dance:

Zeruda
03-13-2004, 09:25 AM
omg!! I love warcraft!! XD
I think it would be awesome to make a troll costume, but right now I'm finishing Jaina from 3 ^_^

kazamaCEO
03-15-2004, 12:35 AM
I would love to do a Paladin. Nothing like carrying a big hammer while screaming "its hammer time". Kazama, please take pictures! The demon hunter looks so cool, though I'm not sure if you'll be able to transform to the demon form at will heh.

Terran Marines and Firebats would be possible, but I wonder if it be possible to do some of the Zergs...

Will definitely. ^^ O have plans for those pictures, if my costumes come out half decent...

And actually, someone has cosplayed a Necromancer; it's the only WC cosplay I've ever found. :)

MxWaRlOrD
03-18-2004, 05:29 PM
that whould have looked better if he got some ragged-like material like wool or wrinkled cotton, it's one of those situations where you don't have to look shiny :)

MxWaRlOrD
03-18-2004, 05:35 PM
Something just came to mind... how the hell whould you be able to walk around if you cosplay as illidan being he is blind and all. he had 10000 years to cope with that i don't think a normal Human has that much time in their hands :eeek:

kazamaCEO
03-18-2004, 09:08 PM
Something just came to mind... how the hell whould you be able to walk around if you cosplay as illidan being he is blind and all. he had 10000 years to cope with that i don't think a normal Human has that much time in their hands :eeek:

Oh, longer than that, lol.

I'm prolly gonna use pantyhose or some sort of nylon stuff for my blindfold so I can see at least general shapes and stuff. :)

MxWaRlOrD
03-19-2004, 06:13 PM
he was blind before or after he was banished?

Hametsu no Kaze
03-20-2004, 01:24 AM
i'd love to see wc3 cosplay... i'd definately want to try to do one of the female night elf chars... maybe the Priestess of the Moon minus her ride or maybe just an archer or a runner (i believe these are just hunteresses off their rides, am i right?) so i'm thinking along the same lines as you kijo ^^ if there was a group planned at a con I could attend i'd have my incentive, in fact I may just do it anyway if I can get one of my best friends who I always play with to go as someone too... ^.^ *goes off plotting*

MxWaRlOrD
03-22-2004, 08:01 PM
i'd love to see wc3 cosplay... i'd definately want to try to do one of the female night elf chars... maybe the Priestess of the Moon minus her ride or maybe just an archer or a runner (i believe these are just hunteresses off their rides, am i right?) so i'm thinking along the same lines as you kijo ^^ if there was a group planned at a con I could attend i'd have my incentive, in fact I may just do it anyway if I can get one of my best friends who I always play with to go as someone too... ^.^ *goes off plotting*

for the priestess of the moon try doing a Mommy child costume idea, making your feet the feet of the tiger with like 2 wheels under the 2 front feet and then have the two arms and your head as the priestess. i can't figure anothe way of doing it with the tiger :)

kazamaCEO
03-24-2004, 11:42 AM
You could give Siegfried and Roy a call. ^_~

he was blind before or after he was banished?

Definitely before, for a few thousand years at least. ^_~ Demon hunters voluntarily give up their vision for their profession, so he probably doesn't regret it either, lol. It helps them develop their spiritual senses (only with everything else like scent and hearing), which in turn allows them to sense demons or undead nearby. Which is why they are called demon hunters. *nod*

Illidan is sexy. *yay*

MxWaRlOrD
03-24-2004, 05:43 PM
i never knew that and i probibly read the WcIII manual like five friggin times.

kazamaCEO
03-24-2004, 09:12 PM
i never knew that and i probibly read the WcIII manual like five friggin times.

Guess it's a good thing there's an Illidan nut on this forum. XD *runs around in circles*

If you gots anymore questions about that sorta thing, lemme know, I'll do my best to answer. ^^

MxWaRlOrD
03-25-2004, 08:35 PM
sucks that being a Demon hunters is a for life job :) what if he decided to quit after they pulled his eyeballs out?

kazamaCEO
03-25-2004, 11:52 PM
sucks that being a Demon hunters is a for life job :) what if he decided to quit after they pulled his eyeballs out?

Well, they don't gouge his eyeses out or anything. XD He just wears a blindfold constantly. I dunno, if they DID gouge out eyes... That would be a little creepy. O_O *thinks of Fatal Frame*

MxWaRlOrD
03-27-2004, 08:05 PM
i think they "REALLY" did gouge out his eyes. i mean figure a person who is forced to reckon with life without a certian scense tend to improve on other scenses. E.G. a mute man is more understanding to peoples questions and conversations. also E.G. a Blind man can hear a Fly passing by around him with a party going on a full blast.

things like that improve the other scences
*DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE CONSIDER THIS POST A REASON TO CUT YOUR TONGUE OFF OR TO GOUGE YOUR EYES OUT... ALL ACTIONS ARE ABSOLUTLY STUPID AND REDICULOUSLY RETARDED. THUS, I WILL NOT HOLD ANY RESPONSEABILTY FOR ONE OF YOU IDIOTS WHO WANt TO DO SUCH STUPID IDEAS

kijo
04-07-2004, 04:48 PM
Whoo, after reading this thread again, me and my friend decided to do night elves to Anime Central, heh. A night elf archer and a demon hunter, it'll be fun painting the tattoos on him ^^;; Anyways, just throwing my two cents in again *throws*

MxWaRlOrD
04-12-2004, 04:53 PM
Body painting is fun :)

kijo
04-13-2004, 08:24 PM
Body painting is fun :)

*nods* And he's a fidget and tickelish...and painting him for a Demon Hunter is gonna be interesting, lol. Now I just gotta get my hands on a crap load...

MxWaRlOrD
04-13-2004, 10:37 PM
*nods* And he's a fidget and tickelish...and painting him for a Demon Hunter is gonna be interesting, lol. Now I just gotta get my hands on a crap load...

well in that case i whould suggest you try drawing a straight line, if he is that fidgety then it will come out fine :bigtu:

Pedrus
07-08-2004, 11:06 PM
Ok... Well, kind of im trying to do my best here... Im not very good in english...

Ok... After a deep search in all corners of the internet i didnt find a single cosplay of any character of Starcraft, and that makes me kind of happy, becase here in Monterrey (Mexico) im gonna be the 1st in cosplay a Starcraft Marine (Yay!!)

Whatever... I think, there shuld be more starcraft cosplayers... The costumes are kind of easy to do... (hehehe i didn't make mine :thumbsup: )

I shall publish some pics in the members gallery soon...

Once again... sorry people, my english sucks X :waaaah: :waaaah:

Omega Dragon
07-12-2004, 12:42 AM
Are any of you going to Otakon?

I'm going as the Pandarian Brewmaster from the Frozen Throne. :)
It's going to be good, almost done with it. woohoo

Solairis
07-13-2004, 11:26 AM
i'd like to be a droid-chick-person-thing....just for the hell off it ^^ And those droids are so cute.....theyre the start of everything, not enough recognition! XD

PockyBunny
08-03-2004, 05:13 PM
I MUST do an Elf cosplay!!!! I didn't think of it till I saw this thread *runs to warcraft site*

kazamaCEO
08-03-2004, 06:56 PM

Hey, did you take any pictures? XD *wants to see*

Skyline Kyo
08-03-2004, 08:18 PM

The PANDA!!! OMG YOU HAVE TO POST SOME PICTURES!!!!

Omega Dragon
08-04-2004, 07:15 AM
I'll be posting some pictures later on today.

Hey, Guess what it won 3rd in the novice division. :dance:

Maryssa
08-30-2004, 03:44 PM
I'm eventually going to be making my night elf warrior from WoW.

eva_guy01
09-13-2004, 10:54 PM
Ello peeps! Im doing a starcraft cosplay as well with my friends. I've been wanting to do these type of cosplays for years. Im glad a local electronic gaming convention U GOT GAME decided to add a costume contest strictly game characters.

My friend will be doing an Infested Kerrigan, Queen of Blades. Mine's a Hydralisk, really is a biatch to design but i think we can pull it off.

If anyone's interested, a sample of the Hydralisk head i made.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v63/eva_guy01/100_0254_zerghead.jpg

Skyline Kyo
09-14-2004, 10:44 AM
eva_guy01: Wow!!! That hydra is coming out awesome! I can't wait to see it completed!!!

I'm in Korea right now and you will not believe how popular Starcraft is here!!!! They have leagues playing for giant Starcraft tournaments all the time and it's shown on TV!!! It's practically a sport here... @_@

eva_guy01
09-14-2004, 07:42 PM
Yeah i heard, even Counterstrike and Ragnarok Online. I envy your country, wehehe! But we're getting there. Im in the Philippines, btw, and cosplay here is still considered a budding hobby with a growing number of enthusiasts every year.

Yeah, once its done ill post my Hydralisk pics here. The convention is this saturday so im cramming as usual. Hope it doesnt turn out crappy. XD

eva_guy01
09-22-2004, 12:57 AM
Finally finished the Zerg on time! You can see the completed costume on my gallery. And on the side i was able to help my friend create her Kerrigan costume. I did all the armors and paint, the hardest being the blade wings. Its in the gallery too.

MxWaRlOrD
09-30-2004, 04:01 PM
Finally finished the Zerg on time! You can see the completed costume on my gallery. And on the side i was able to help my friend create her Kerrigan costume. I did all the armors and paint, the hardest being the blade wings. Its in the gallery too.

I whould love to see that Eva Guy, it's not in your gallery though,

How did you put together the tail part?

eva_guy01
09-30-2004, 07:55 PM
Cosplay.com's getting screwy! My latest pics (Hydralisk) disappeared! What happened?!?

Neways MxWaRlOrD, you can check it out in my own website http://www.mechacosplaytips.tk just click under costumes and look for Zerg Hydralisk.

As for your question on the tail, what i did was had a tailor make me a black dress starting from above the bellybutton going down to about an inch off the ground. Then they placed a wire ring on the bottom of the dress to make it look like a bell. The dress is lined with foam to make it stiff. Then i made scales out of cut-out rubber sheets. The tail part i had the tailor make it like a stuffed tentacle and attached it to the dress. Then i assembled everything using gluegun and painted it. Took two weeks.

Maryssa
10-24-2004, 08:41 PM
I finally got my Nightelf done (well, the first rushed version anyway)!! Pics are in my gallery =p
Way too much stuff is hot glued right now because we were rushing for a photoshoot. But now I get to go over everythign and sew things together properly and start working on the rest of the chain mail (i have real chainmail and fake chainmail in different parts at the moment)

Omega Dragon
12-21-2004, 11:56 AM
I love the night elf costumes great job.

Unferth
01-29-2005, 05:30 PM
Beatin' a dead horse with an iron rod here (aka digging up old threads) but.. Here are a few of my options.

- Beastmaster (he, above all warcraft characters, fits my persona)
- Skeleton Warrior (mm, armor)

I'm planning on cold hammering the armor out of 16 - 18 gauge steel (cold rolled, mild).

CandyElly
01-30-2005, 08:17 PM
I did Diablo II cosplay ^-^ IT's in my profile, the sorceress actually. I really wanted to do the ASN but never got the chance. Now I'm playing WoW and keep spying for an outfit to do but nothing too great yet.