PDA

View Full Version : Tenchi Muyo Group?

carly579
02-27-2004, 04:11 PM
Well the 3rd OAV will be out soon! So any Tenchi Muyo cosplayers out there? I'll be Ryoko most of the weekend. Maybe even bringing my Ayeka "s" queen outfit 'cause it's popular. I'd so LOVE to see some Tenchi Cosplayers out there! ^_^

carly579
03-01-2004, 08:30 PM
Y'know I think I ask this several times every year, and every year no one says anything thing...but whoa-hoo look out this year when you get trampled by Ryoko, oh you'll be so sorry. I'll poke you with my aqua teal hair spikes, oh yeah so sorry...

Kale1083
03-14-2004, 01:50 AM
I would go as tenchi but i figure samurai deeper Kyo is more me, but you make one convincing Ryoko so i hope i see you and watch you trample over people at the convention.

Sepnatt
03-14-2004, 10:55 PM
I would go as tenchi but i figure samurai deeper Kyo is more me, but you make one convincing Ryoko so i hope i see you and watch you trample over people at the convention.

Yeah, because he's pretty much obsessed with Ryoko.

Mara
04-09-2004, 01:30 AM
I'm going as Tsunami, probably all day Friday and parts of Saturday.
Carly- I'd love to get a pic with you! Wanna set up a time/place, or just hope we run into eachother? :)

Gadalpa
05-10-2004, 03:58 PM
I think that I might wear my Mihoshi costume, but I donít know which day yet... That kind of depends on how Nene from BGC looks when I get it done. :bigtu: