PDA

View Full Version : Fire Emblem group cosplay?

Seraphims
02-28-2004, 12:06 PM
So I was going to go As Ninian from Fire Emblem. I really like all the art sketches of characters from that game. I was wondering it anyone else was planning on going as anyone from Fire Emblem?

PikminLink
03-02-2004, 12:58 AM
im making a Marth ^^ ...and its taking me a LONG time >_>

Jinx
03-02-2004, 02:00 AM
Oh oh!! I was thinking of going as Lyn, but putting a ponytail in a wig looks intimidating. ^-^;;; I was thinking of dressing my bf up as Sain, too...

Kitten
03-03-2004, 01:04 AM
Heck yar! ^_^ I'm planning a Serra cosplay that I'll hopefully be able to make over the summer... I'm gonna see if I can't get my boyfriend to go as Erk, as he already has the hair for it (not purple, though... yet. XD). Dunno how that one'll go, but I'm relatively certain I'll be making Serra's costume. I love that game so much... :heart:

TyJILDown
03-03-2004, 07:53 AM
My Marth costume has been on the drawing board for over a year now. The poor sword has been sketched on the wood and ready to cut out for about that long as well...

Oshi
03-03-2004, 08:26 AM
I've got Roy on hold, gimme a reason and I shall finish it :P

Quantum9
03-03-2004, 07:32 PM
hmmm...I'd love to do Sain, perhaps Matthew or Raven.

Lady Ava
03-04-2004, 09:43 AM
I'm planning on doing a Lilina costume with Oshi's Roy. Say the word and I'll start on it again. ^___^

Seraphims
03-04-2004, 11:30 AM
haha, anyone going to Anime Iowa? If so we could met up. Depending on time, I might be able to make it for ACEN too if more people go to that...

nozomiwhitewolf
07-21-2004, 02:37 PM
Oh I totally just saw this thread right now! I just got Fire Emblem and I am totally addicted to it! I would love to cosplay Lyn as well but her hair is quite big. Eliwood and Kent...they rock my socks!! :D I didn't think the game was too popular, I don't even know what version this is that I have for GBA? What's the name? Isn't it like Fire Emblem: Gaiden or something? Please clarify this with me, someone and does anyone know where I could find all of the art sketches? Or the official art sketch book? I love video game cosplays, especially FFT but I'd never have time to make them all! @_@

Din the Dancer
07-21-2004, 03:11 PM
I recently go this game and I love it! Dunno when I'll actually make and FE cosplay but I got a bunch I wanna do! Eventually I'll import the only Japan ones if they don't re-release them.... anyway let's list... Lyn, Ninian, Priscilla, Marth, Ninian's Brother (Maybe, I forget his name), and maybe Serra, she's still in the deciding stages...

Recca-kun
07-21-2004, 10:20 PM
I would love to cosplay Lyn as well but her hair is quite big. Eliwood and Kent...they rock my socks!! :D
I would be very happy to see Lyndis cosplayers! If I do cosplay from Fire Emblem I would most likely cosplay Eliwood, although Kent would be the alternative.

I didn't think the game was too popular, I don't even know what version this is that I have for GBA? What's the name? Isn't it like Fire Emblem: Gaiden or something? Please clarify this with me, someone and does anyone know where I could find all of the art sketches?If you have the US game, that is Fire Emblem 7: Rekka no Ken. The game which follows that chronologically and stars Roy is Fire Emblem 6: Fuuin no Tsurugi.

Sadly, the game doesn't seem to be popular at all in the US in my opinion. :(

Oh, and if an art book does exist, someone please post about it. :bigtu:

Ice
07-23-2004, 03:43 PM
Here's the official art of most of the characters of FE 6&7:

http://www.drifting-dreams.com/FE.htm

nozomiwhitewolf
07-23-2004, 05:20 PM
I would be very happy to see Lyndis cosplayers! If I do cosplay from Fire Emblem I would most likely cosplay Eliwood, although Kent would be the alternative.

If you have the US game, that is Fire Emblem 7: Rekka no Ken. The game which follows that chronologically and stars Roy is Fire Emblem 6: Fuuin no Tsurugi.

Sadly, the game doesn't seem to be popular at all in the US in my opinion. :(

Oh, and if an art book does exist, someone please post about it. :bigtu:

Ooooh cool! Yeah we should get a group going, since I am a fan myself. Too bad I will be missing Otakon this year (due to my overseas trip...) There are no really good cons in my area (Pennsylvania) and my other home in Florida (Daytona Beach) there are some good ones in Orlando but my parents hate driving there. -_-
Oh well if I ever do a Lyndis cosplay I will post it. :bigtu:

THNX ICE!!!! :jjacks:

wulfmune
07-24-2004, 06:08 PM
waaah i really wanted to do a fire emblem costume sometime but my friends never want to costume at cons. i would love to do many of the characters costumes. kinda wanted to do a nils crossplay but i can't tell how tallish he is? in the game he seems so young and short, in the concept design art he looks taller and older. anyone know? i was trying to find someone to be my ninian but all my friends claim to be too short or too lazy or both T__T.