PDA

View Full Version : ghetto cosplay contest

Ayaka
11-13-2002, 02:38 AM
Hi everyone . . . thought I maybe shouldn't put this in general babble.

If you don't know about the contest and this is totally new to you, here's the page - http://www.exitrance.com/exitrance/vigilante/vagcc , or you can click on my sig banner.

The contest has NOT been cancelled; it is STILL ON for this weekend. But, I have been very sick, running in and out of the city to doctor's appointments (and will have to do so tomorrow and Friday as well), and am having serious server problems. My mind is not running on all four cylinders . . .

But, as I had wanted to promote the contest further and couldn't, and since it will really be tight for me to get everything ready by this weekend, if the contest is MOVED to next weekend, can people still manage it? If you really can't, I'll just make sure that everything is done.

I'll also be sending this out as an email to all the contestants tomorrow morning (I'm five minutes from crashing right now), just to make sure everyone knows . . . *falls over*

Himemiya
11-13-2002, 10:08 AM
Geez, feel better!! ;_; ::sends you cookies and stuff:: I'm sorry your sick!
next weekend is fine ^_^ you just get better!

Celine
11-13-2002, 10:20 AM
Ohhh... Ayaka, if you aren't well, then by all means you should put it off until next weekend. Your health is much more important than the contest. Rest up and don't worry about it! ^_^ We'll all be hoping you recover quickly.

Ranma Saotome
11-13-2002, 10:20 AM
WPC Aya-chan! :) Am I still a judge? *massive huggles*

Ayaka
11-13-2002, 02:36 PM
Yes, you're still a judge, Ranma. ^^ Gwah, I think it's gonna have to be moved; I have to go out to the suburbs today for an MRI, which is gonna take most of the day. :P I think Peacecraft said he couldn't do it if it was moved, though . . . well, I'll send emails from my parent's house, I guess. *mutters about Chicagoland being entirely too large*

Kenshin Ken
11-13-2002, 04:15 PM
^^;; sickness is a hinderance isn't it? * hands over some rice porrige* ^^ mom used ot make this for me when I got sick, it cleans ya out ^^.

Get better soon! don't push yourself to doing more things than your health can handel ^^; we wouldn't want somone hocking up a lung over cosplay ^^;; ( I've heard bits about lost brain cells due to noxious paint fumes though ^^;; )

Spooky Brew
11-14-2002, 03:07 AM
Oh...get better okay?
*hands warm blanket*

peacecraft
11-16-2002, 12:20 AM
No, I can do it if it gets moved, it'll just be tougher cause I'll have so many people around, but it can be done.