PDA

View Full Version : star wars help

shaebird
12-25-2012, 06:07 PM
i am planning on doing a sith costume and am taking any help on what would work best

Ron Jr
12-30-2012, 12:10 PM
Which Sith Lord are you planning on doing. I am in the 501st Legion as a ROTJ Vader.

shaebird
01-02-2013, 01:33 PM
im wanting to make something as original as i can

Blue Leader
01-23-2013, 01:20 AM
So... you want to make a custom Sith outfit? If that's the case, it's all up to your own imagination. However, a custom Sith wont be acceptable by a mainstream Star Wars costuming organization (Rebel Legion, 501st, etc.). But I think that there is a Sith costuming organization, but I'm not sure what their requirements are, and I can't remember what the group is called.

Ron Jr
01-25-2013, 11:59 PM
So... you want to make a custom Sith outfit? If that's the case, it's all up to your own imagination. However, a custom Sith wont be acceptable by a mainstream Star Wars costuming organization (Rebel Legion, 501st, etc.). But I think that there is a Sith costuming organization, but I'm not sure what their requirements are, and I can't remember what the group is called.

The Dark Empire they tried to recruit me at CVI.

Blue Leader
01-30-2013, 03:38 AM
The Dark Empire they tried to recruit me at CVI.

Oh yeah, I think that it is. I don't see them around too much, besides a couple people online. Strangely, I tend to see the Mando Mercs around a lot more frequently than them.
But I suppose that's off-topic...

Ron Jr
01-30-2013, 10:19 PM
Dark empire is very small compared to the Mandos. If I remember right the people I talked to at CVI told me there were only a few members on the east coast.

tifaia
01-31-2013, 09:10 PM
I'm not in the Dark Empire but I know quite a few people that are. They are mostly based in the South and Mid-West region of the U.S. You'll find a couple here and there along the coasts. They are still young but have been growing a lot lately. If you're doing an original Sith outfit, they would be your best resource.

But I can't say enough for the 501st references. Consider some of the materials and patterns available through the 501st. It's a good place to start!