PDA

View Full Version : Profile icon problem - please help?

hlou14
01-01-2013, 07:39 PM
Hi!
I'm new to the site today and have uploaded a photo for my profile icon which shows up on the page where you can change it, but doesn't show up when I hover over my profile menu on the top right hand side of the page, nor does it show up on my profile page.
Can someone help, or advise me as to whether this is standard or not?
Thank you.

patriciarakel
01-05-2013, 02:49 PM
I'm having a similar issue with changing costume icons. I've changed my Rose Tyler icon TWICE, and the only place it's showing up is on the costume administration page. It's been over 24 hours, and it's still not changing on my profile, the costume page, or the search results.

Blood_Sword
01-05-2013, 02:53 PM
This has been answered a thousand times. Just clear your cache and it should work.

natsuo
01-06-2013, 09:40 PM
Ctrl + F5!!

Khatos
02-16-2013, 05:11 PM
hey, someone can answer my question please?
I'm trying to change my profile picture for two days, but no matter where I'm looking for, I can't find any options to upload a picture. I just find "upload forum avatar" - but I haven't any button for my profile picture.
I searched cosplay.com but the forum is terrible confusing and I can't find an answer.

under "general info" I just have "edit profile info" & "account options".

where can I find this f***ing profile-pic-upload-button? that's annoying. :/

Blood_Sword
02-16-2013, 05:44 PM
hey, someone can answer my question please?
I'm trying to change my profile picture for two days, but no matter where I'm looking for, I can't find any options to upload a picture. I just find "upload forum avatar" - but I haven't any button for my profile picture.
I searched cosplay.com but the forum is terrible confusing and I can't find an answer.

under "general info" I just have "edit profile info" & "account options".

where can I find this f***ing profile-pic-upload-button? that's annoying. :/
Are you looking for this?
http://www.cosplay.com/profile.php?do=profileicon

Khatos
02-17-2013, 09:23 AM
thanks! it now appears. I don't know if this was a bug or something, but now I have the option "profile icon". strange thing... thanks for your help!

Blood_Sword
02-17-2013, 02:48 PM
thanks! it now appears. I don't know if this was a bug or something, but now I have the option "profile icon". strange thing... thanks for your help!
You're welcome.

What I've noticed the "profile icon" option shows up on the dropdown box thingy only when you are on your member profile (http://www.cosplay.com/member/87365/) or front page. You can't access it from the forums what I've seen.