PDA

View Full Version : Toronto wigs(GTA mabe)

CompactedEnimie
01-02-2013, 09:05 PM
Im not really sure if this is the right place to post this but um does anyone know of a good quality cosplayers wig store. Im not really comfortable ordering online, so ya somewhere in or around the GTA area would be nice.
Thank you!!!

HidoshiNobunaga
01-02-2013, 10:28 PM
There's a wig and beauty supplies shop in South Common Mall in Mississauga that has a semi-good collection of general wigs. They carry a bunch of uncommon colours and styles which cater towards the cosplay scene. I recommend them only because they seemed much cheaper than downtown Toronto alternatives like Malabar. I believe they're called "Trends".

mokulen22
01-03-2013, 09:26 AM
I found a good place in a shitty mall in Brampton actually. The prices are reasonable and the quiality is good. I bought my sailor mars wig there for 34.99.

The address is 50 Kennedy Road South, Brampton. i think the mall is called Kennedy Square Mall. It is run down mall but the wig shop is very large.

Ani_BEE
01-03-2013, 10:36 AM
Queen of Hearts Costumes if your in Waterloo have a huge range of Lacey wigs.

R. Hiscott also sell Lacey wig in Toronto.

http://www.cactusmafia.com/ sell at conventions, they should be at Con-G, Anime North, and FanExpo again this year.

There not to many wig selling in Toronto of any quality. You can visit Cosplay Supplies warehouse as well. ;)

I personal just been buy from Arda and Epic Cosplay for wigs because there is no guessing on quality and fit for me.

CompactedEnimie
01-03-2013, 11:40 AM
Thank you all you advice was amazing

Merino
01-03-2013, 12:27 PM
R. Hiscott also sell Lacey wig in Toronto.

This place is over priced sadly.

Check out some hair salons, some of them also carry wigs. In Toronto there is also Malabars as well as a few party stores that have wigs on Yonge between College and Bloor.

CompactedEnimie
01-03-2013, 05:28 PM
This place is over priced sadly.

Check out some hair salons, some of them also carry wigs. In Toronto there is also Malabars as well as a few party stores that have wigs on Yonge between College and Bloor.

Thank you

musicalcats
01-03-2013, 09:15 PM
Theatrics Plus in Toronto:
http://www.theatricstoronto.com/

zeochan
01-04-2013, 07:06 PM
Ohmygosh thank yous for this thread!
I was actually curious to know about any wig shops around here because if im able to get a wig, im actually not sure if im able to get in time even if I found online for a decent price. At the very least if I found one im looking for $25 atleast itll be cheaper because I on:(ly pay taxes and not shipping.

Sarcasm-hime
01-08-2013, 12:07 AM
If you're looking for natural colours, hair salons and beauty supply stores that cater to African-Canadian ladies usually have a great selection of both wigs and hair extensions.

Ani_BEE
01-08-2013, 09:14 AM
Also Cosmetic World (623 Yonge St, Toronto, ON) has a nice selection of natural hair colour extensions.

CompactedEnimie
01-08-2013, 04:21 PM
Thank you guys for this it really helped a lot

CompactedEnimie
01-08-2013, 04:22 PM
Ohmygosh thank yous for this thread!
I was actually curious to know about any wig shops around here because if im able to get a wig, im actually not sure if im able to get in time even if I found online for a decent price. At the very least if I found one im looking for $25 atleast itll be cheaper because I on:(ly pay taxes and not shipping.

Your welcome...i think