PDA

View Full Version : The African Death Scythe

Terqoiz
01-06-2013, 01:49 PM
I plan on cosplaying as Dengu Dinga, the African death scythe for all those that follow the manga and i was wondering if anyone had any ideas for how to make the tribal bangles that he wears. Here's the best full body picture i could find of him (left hand side) http://souleater.wikia.com/wiki/Dengu_Dinga I was also wondering if there were any cosplayers in socal that wanted to do a death scythe group cosplay? :D

WindNinjaDW
01-08-2013, 08:55 PM
That's awesome. I can't really help you, because I'm still pretty inexperience with producing cosplay and the sort, but that's really cool that you are cosplaying him. My brother and I plan to do a duo cosplay for Dengu Dinga(my brother) and his meister, Alexander(me). By the way, do they have official colors for them yet? Anyway, good luck with your cosplay. Hope it turns out great.

Terqoiz
01-23-2013, 01:10 AM
There are not really official colors for dengu dinga and alexander but ive seen fan art that has a given me a pretty good idea of what im gonna be doing. Its a picture of all the death scythes walking together and it says "Soul Eater 100 congradulations. I love death scythes". I believe its a fan art but it has colors for all of the characters and it looks pretty good, however i cant seem to find the image. Ill keep looking tho