PDA

View Full Version : Caffeine or no caffeine?

DDR Faery Spice
03-01-2004, 03:05 PM
I was wondering, how many of us survived AZ with absolutely no(or very little) caffeine in our bloodstreams? I know I, for one, was downing way too much of it for my own good. And I paid the price as well, in a trip to the hospital Saturday morning. But that was due more to my sudden allergy to Code:Red than caffeine overdose. Anyway, I was just curious!

Farmboybob
03-01-2004, 03:33 PM
If I had gone without any caffine during AZ, I probably would have blacked out from exhaustion. I wasn't very prepared in the caffine department last AZ, but this year, I'll be ready. :D

Kilayi
03-01-2004, 05:54 PM
We had lotsa Fruit Punh in Ava's magically hugenormous pants pockets.... along with cookies... and stuff in the van... but man how i wanted orange soda instead XD

quadrain61
03-01-2004, 06:46 PM
Caffine won't take effect until a couple of hours later. But I'll be prepared this year. Music may help. Having 1311 songs one just gotta do the trick.

Cotton eyed Joe (Remix) is weird. Country mixed with Techno.

Yeah I might just eat pure coffe beans. I heard that really helps...:woah:

DDR Faery Spice
03-02-2004, 03:36 PM
only if they're chocolate-covered, quadrain. ^.~
grr...I meant to put up a poll along with this thread, but my comp shut down before I finished it...and now I can't go back and add one. Bah. >.<
Anyway, check out my sig for the ultimate caffeine hookup!

Farmboybob
03-02-2004, 04:04 PM
YES!!! Think geek sells Jolt cola! I'm saved! :D:D:D

quadrain61
03-02-2004, 08:14 PM
only if they're chocolate-covered, quadrain. ^.~
grr...I meant to put up a poll along with this thread, but my comp shut down before I finished it...and now I can't go back and add one. Bah. >.<
Anyway, check out my sig for the ultimate caffeine hookup!

Oh yeah that's what I meant oops...:D

YES!!! Think geek sells Jolt cola! I'm saved! :D:D:D

Grab me some while your at it.

Kilayi
03-02-2004, 09:21 PM
whee! cotton candy works good too since its plain sugar :3
I had to throw that in! XD

Anjierusu
03-03-2004, 06:03 AM
Yes, I've been to ThinkGeek many times before... They've got some awesome stuff... Good tea too. But personally, I didn't take in any caffiene at all at Animazement. I love coffee, if it's good that is. I'm not big on Folger's and coffee's like that... but if it's good, I'll guzzle it. ^_^

But truthfully, Michael and I stayed up till five each morning, and slept for two hours total per night... and neither of us had any caffiene. Animazement is just that freakin' awesome, that we can get excited to the extent that we don't need sleep. :bigtu:

That, in essence, makes me sad... because if I don't do something soon, I might not get to experience that this year... :bigcry: But good luck to me.

DDR Faery Spice
03-03-2004, 03:42 PM
I've already got two cases of Jolt, and I'd be happy to be your supplier....for a price. ^^ NO markup at all for you guys! As for myself, I'm grabbing a case of those Bawls. Yummeh. feel the power!

quadrain61
03-04-2004, 05:41 AM
It's too early to be at school....where's the caffine.....zzzzzz......*kills Farmboybob*.....*Steals Jolt from him*....

Link Arroway
03-04-2004, 06:20 AM
It's too early to be at school....where's the caffine.....zzzzzz......*kills Farmboybob*.....*Steals Jolt from him*....
how about some Bawls, super caffeeeenee
http://www.thinkgeek.com/caffeine/drinks/2818/action/20ff363/

Dracos
03-04-2004, 08:23 AM
Yes, I've been to ThinkGeek many times before... They've got some awesome stuff... Good tea too. But personally, I didn't take in any caffiene at all at Animazement. I love coffee, if it's good that is. I'm not big on Folger's and coffee's like that... but if it's good, I'll guzzle it. ^_^

But truthfully, Michael and I stayed up till five each morning, and slept for two hours total per night... and neither of us had any caffiene. Animazement is just that freakin' awesome, that we can get excited to the extent that we don't need sleep. :bigtu:

That, in essence, makes me sad... because if I don't do something soon, I might not get to experience that this year... :bigcry: But good luck to me.

Hehe, true. We had like NO CAFFIENE at all. >>; Well, minus that.. odd shaped bottle.. on sunday.. from the dealers rom.. *Scratches head* But yes, we stayed up until 5 in the morning doing absolutely nothing, or absolutely everything. :thumbsup: And yes, you need caffine, or else you will start doing stupid thing. Example, the plants.. AKA, THE ANIMAZEMENT FOREST! I didn't take part of it.. I swear! :thumbsup: *Tapes quadrains mouth shut >>;*

Anjierusu
03-04-2004, 09:21 AM
Hehe, true. We had like NO CAFFIENE at all. >>; Well, minus that.. odd shaped bottle.. on sunday.. from the dealers rom.. *Scratches head* But yes, we stayed up until 5 in the morning doing absolutely nothing, or absolutely everything. :thumbsup: And yes, you need caffine, or else you will start doing stupid thing. Example, the plants.. AKA, THE ANIMAZEMENT FOREST! I didn't take part of it.. I swear! :thumbsup: *Tapes quadrains mouth shut >>;*

Hehe... yeah, you had nothing to do with it. :rolleyes:
You remember when I fell asleep for twenty minutes? and then you and Laura took that one plant and stuck it in my face till I woke up? ^_~ then I looked around and there were trees everywhere... it was quite a surprise... Fun though. God, now I'm all nostalgic, wanting to go back to Animazement... again... :bigcry:

DDR Faery Spice
03-09-2004, 03:05 PM
dude, Link, I've got a link to thinkgeek's caffeine section in my sig....XP
Anyway, I've gotta find a job so's I can get money for this sort of thing.

Avanon
03-09-2004, 03:40 PM
Even though the fruit punch came from my hugenormous pants pockets....it didnt have caffiene!! Just lots of sugar...

DDR Faery Spice
03-11-2004, 03:45 PM
...hugenormous??? I like that word!!!*goes ninja and steals it from avanon's vocabulary*

RHIshida
03-12-2004, 08:00 PM
I totally wish that Technos (Makers of River City Ransom) marketed Karma Jolt, (you know, with a super amount of caffiene.) I would be bouncing off the walls like crazy :D

quadrain61
03-13-2004, 03:36 PM
Dang it ComUSA was out of BAWLS..... :waaaah: :waaaah:

I might try that place on hillborough monday or wait till the next shipping at CompUSA

Kilayi
03-13-2004, 08:32 PM
DDR: I said hugenormous first, and Ava stole it from me ;_; everyone stealing my words XD

DDR Faery Spice
03-13-2004, 10:26 PM
I need to order some soon....and S74r, consider it a compliment!!!*huggles* XD

quadrain61
03-19-2004, 07:57 PM
BAWLS is teh bomb. Grabbed 2nd to last case at a cool Cafe place called "The Tek".

Although it'll be a warm case since I'm not leaving the drinks in the fridge because of parents asking (my parents ask too many questions), so it's in my closet... :bigtu:

Farmboybob
03-19-2004, 08:17 PM
I've barely blinked since I chugged that bottle you gave me Quad.:D

quadrain61
03-20-2004, 11:50 AM
Strange...it seems by body is beyond tired to accept caffine.I drank a bottle this morning and I'm tired as hell. :snoring:

[OFF TOPIC]I found the subdomain feature for ipowerweb for classycutssalon.com (http://www.classycutssalon.com) so I'm gonna transfer stuff from my computer to there later so I can host from there instead of the dead link in my sig[/OFF TOPIC]

DDR Faery Spice
03-25-2004, 05:13 PM
I havea holster thingy that holds two cylindrical-shaped, approximately 20-oz. bottles in it as part of my Sake Ninja outfit, and I'm gonna be carrying around either Bawls or DNL(or maybe even sake, depending on the Ninjas' generosity :3)

Dracos
03-25-2004, 11:11 PM
O_o... *Shakes head*

quadrain61
03-26-2004, 05:48 AM
mmmm sake :bigtu:

SakeNinja2
03-29-2004, 12:52 AM
What, what... somebody said the magic word, SAKE?! Muhahahaha! I havea holster thingy that holds two cylindrical-shaped, approximately 20-oz. bottles in it as part of my Sake Ninja outfit Oh that's awesome! I've been looking at some bar supply stores for some bottle holsters, and some shot glass bullet-belts for El Ninja. Mmmmmmm caffine, my second favorite drug! Works great as a mixer; like to midgets fighting inside you! I think Red Bull makes most their sales to bars. Definately will have some at AZ. Bawls has sort of an odd taste to it, kinda like Pocari Sweat. Some guy on an elevator last year mixed some of my sake with his bawls. That would be interesting at least.

DDR Faery Spice
03-29-2004, 05:14 PM
d00d, that WOULD be funny. I'm just hoping I'll be able to make the SNC outfit...I'm suffering from a lack of funding, which means you guys may be going to AZ without your little Cougar. u.u I need a means by which to make money. Looking for a job, but so far, it's a fruitless search. I barely have enough money for my bus fare....;_;

Goddess Cookie
04-16-2004, 05:56 AM
I'm not a big drinker of coffee...but anything else with extra sugar works for me...

GreatSG
04-16-2004, 01:12 PM
Vanillia Coke, best of both worlds. :reverse:

Dracos
04-16-2004, 05:05 PM
u.u I need a means by which to make money. Looking for a job, but so far, it's a fruitless search. I barely have enough money for my bus fare....;_;

You already know I'm helping you out though =^^=

quadrain61
04-17-2004, 10:38 AM
ultimate------>http://www.classycutssalon.com/quadrain/another/d.JPG

Goddess Cookie
04-18-2004, 06:05 PM
I hate Vanillia Coke...it taste all icky...

DDR Faery Spice
04-19-2004, 06:29 PM
Vanilla Coke isn't my favorite thing in the world(that would be DNL), but I like it well enough. Has anyone tried that new Diet Coke with lime???

Kilayi
04-19-2004, 07:08 PM
nah it sounds nasty =P coke with lime....
but! I now have an ample supply of candy (minus the Pez) thanks to an expedition to Sam's Club Sunday.... XD

Goddess Cookie
04-20-2004, 05:46 AM
I now have to get my supply of candy...Kilayi said she wouldn't share with me...then again its easier to get your own candy when you have money...

Kilayi
04-20-2004, 03:02 PM
I now have to get my supply of candy...Kilayi said she wouldn't share with me...then again its easier to get your own candy when you have money...
i never said that i wouldnt share.... i just wont be giving everybody my candy like....other times, there must be candy given in return... hehe ^^;;

Goddess Cookie
04-21-2004, 02:35 PM
If I have candy to give to you in turn for your candy would you give me some of our candy...

Shadablade
04-29-2004, 12:05 PM
Ever tried crushing caffine pills and adding them to your drink straight up? 4tabs (800mg) added to a soda or drink i guarentee will hav you speaking and moving faster than your brain can comprehend. Ive only done this 2x (they say its bad for heart but ive really had no adverse effect from caffine) And i can tell you that you will stay up...just be prepaired for a heck of a crash later on (my advice, take asprin or advil along too to prep)

quadrain61
04-29-2004, 03:02 PM
ooo!!! I wanna try...I dunno...lol...**AGNST**

Farmboybob
04-29-2004, 05:35 PM
O....M....F....G....Quadrain, I have to say that your avatar is dancing perfectly to the Linkin Park song I'm listening to.

Back on topic. Shadablade, I'll have to try that, I'll probably need it to stay alive.

Shadablade
04-29-2004, 10:28 PM
Be sure to mix it with a strong flavor drink as it will mask the taste of the pill (reminds me of a goody's powder) I mixed it with a gotorade the first time and it was nasty tasting as all getout....but a strong flovored soda or punch style drink will help. And if you see the guy dressed as anderson but speaking like blur from the orig. transformers....you'll know what ive been drinking. :drink: Bottoms up!