PDA

View Full Version : Magi Cosplayers??

maofufu
01-13-2013, 02:19 PM
Hi! ;w; just wondering if there are any more Magi cosplayers out there in Toronto! I'd love to be able to chat and connect with more cosplayers and fans of the series!

it's a bit early, but I've also organized a fairly large Magi group (so far, 14 people) at this year's Toronto Comicon (March 9-10) so I encourage more people to come out and join us at the photoshoot!

DireKitty
01-15-2013, 06:19 AM
There will probably be a lot of Magi cosplayers at Anime North. :)

ShiroAme
01-15-2013, 06:18 PM
Hi! ;w; just wondering if there are any more Magi cosplayers out there in Toronto! I'd love to be able to chat and connect with more cosplayers and fans of the series!

it's a bit early, but I've also organized a fairly large Magi group (so far, 14 people) at this year's Toronto Comicon (March 9-10) so I encourage more people to come out and join us at the photoshoot!

I just started watching this because of you. I end up watching a lot of things because of you. @_@; But I'll probably at least watch your photoshoot at MTAC. I do really like the character designs so far. XD

Ani_BEE
01-16-2013, 09:11 AM
^ I'm book for cosplays this year but yes really love the designs.

Kisshu-Cutie
01-17-2013, 03:17 PM
I started reading back in 2009...everyone's reading now.. its Vampire Knight all over again! xD
But yea, I'm kinda working on Judal now..

DireKitty
01-17-2013, 04:59 PM
I started reading back in 2009...everyone's reading now.. its Vampire Knight all over again! xD
But yea, I'm kinda working on Judal now..

I would think it's because of the anime....

maofufu
01-20-2013, 03:38 PM
There will probably be a lot of Magi cosplayers at Anime North. :)

ahh I hope so! Can't wait to see everyone's cosplays!! :)

maofufu
01-20-2013, 03:39 PM
I just started watching this because of you. I end up watching a lot of things because of you. @_@; But I'll probably at least watch your photoshoot at MTAC. I do really like the character designs so far. XD

loollll awwh great! hope to see you there then! :D

flash1616
01-25-2013, 03:59 PM
I'm thinking I might make go as Yamuraiha, though if you guys have a group for march I'd be interested in being someone you guys don't have yet.

Roses-and-red
01-25-2013, 04:50 PM
I wanna bring Scheherazade to MTAC if I can finish her~
Do you what day of MTAC you're wearing Magi? :3

maofufu
01-29-2013, 08:16 PM
I'm thinking I might make go as Yamuraiha, though if you guys have a group for march I'd be interested in being someone you guys don't have yet.
right now we already have a yamuraiha, but all of us certainly dont mind doubles!

so far we have:
-aladdin
-alibaba
-2 morgianas
-2 sinbads
-jafar
-2 judals
-hakuryuu
-hakuei
-2 sharrkans
-yamuraiha

I wanna bring Scheherazade to MTAC if I can finish her~
Do you what day of MTAC you're wearing Magi? :3
waaahhh I'd love to see your Scheherazade cosplay!! I believe we'll be meeting up most likely on the Saturday. :> I'll have to confirm with the other cosplayers!

Roses-and-red
01-31-2013, 08:27 PM
waaahhh I'd love to see your Scheherazade cosplay!! I believe we'll be meeting up most likely on the Saturday. :> I'll have to confirm with the other cosplayers!

Tehehhe^^. That's sounds good~ I'll also be having a Aladdin and Yamuraiha joining me, if you don't mind some more doubles :crylaugh:

flash1616
02-01-2013, 10:33 PM
Hmmm you don't have a Pisti, I'm equally interested in cosplaying her, even though her clothes are light I should be warm if I make the robe (which I could also use later for Yamuraiha).

Cooie
02-03-2013, 04:45 PM
I love Magi! :D I think I'm gonna cosplay Yamuraiha for AN though, not sure yet.

maofufu
02-03-2013, 10:53 PM
Hmmm you don't have a Pisti, I'm equally interested in cosplaying her, even though her clothes are light I should be warm if I make the robe (which I could also use later for Yamuraiha).
awww we'd love a pisti!! And you certainly could reuse the Sindria robe for Yamuraiha later :>

Tehehhe^^. That's sounds good~ I'll also be having a Aladdin and Yamuraiha joining me, if you don't mind some more doubles :crylaugh:
ofc ofc!! the more the merrier! :DD I can't wait to see your cosplays! aahh!

I love Magi! :D I think I'm gonna cosplay Yamuraiha for AN though, not sure yet.
Ahh! another magi fan! I'm planning on holding a Magi photoshoot at AN this year so I hope you can join us :)

ChibiTa
02-16-2013, 08:02 PM
Did you say Hakurryu, Sinbad, Sharrkan, Yamu, Morg, EVERYONE ?
Oh my gawd . This shall be epic T.T
Unfortunately, not going to Comiccon ...

At AN, i will either do Sharrkan or Yamu :)
and an Alibaba shall be by my side hehe

maofufu
02-20-2013, 11:52 PM
Did you say Hakurryu, Sinbad, Sharrkan, Yamu, Morg, EVERYONE ?
Oh my gawd . This shall be epic T.T
Unfortunately, not going to Comiccon ...

At AN, i will either do Sharrkan or Yamu :)
and an Alibaba shall be by my side hehe

haha yes! ;u; I managed to gather most of the characters for march! I hope everyone will be able to show up...

anyways, I'm planning on organizing the magi photoshoot at AN(unless someone gets to it faster than me hahaha) so I hope I'll see you there! hehee

Roses-and-red
02-21-2013, 03:26 PM
Oh just to update, my Yamu decide to cosplay Kougyoku Ren instead
We're hoping she can finish her cos in time >.<