PDA

View Full Version : so..Do you think its safe..

Moonsong
01-15-2013, 02:05 AM
To order from the cosplay.com wig shop again? I have been out of the loop for several months since I can only currently access the internet on my crappy phone, but last i heard, they were putting forth some very poor customer service. Have things improved the past few months at all?

Jei-Cos
01-15-2013, 02:19 AM
Right now, it seems hit or miss..It seems some people have been getting their wigs right on time, while others are still waiting, months later..It seems admin is really trying though and it seems like if you message him should a problem arise, he corrects it right away..

jukebox
01-15-2013, 09:59 PM
It's really a crapshoot. You might get your order on time without incident. You might end up with a lighter wallet and none of your purchases delivered 3 months later. Personally, the uncertainty alone makes it not worth the trouble, but that's just me. EpicCosplay, Arda, TheFiveWits and MatchWig all sell good quality wigs with significantly lower chances of a headache.

Admin
01-15-2013, 10:55 PM
We've been really proactive on the email side of things for some time now, in an effort to improve our overall customer service. If you have any questions you can send an email and someone will usually get back to you quickly depending on the time of day. I also usually jump in at night and on weekends and make sure there aren't any other emails that can be handled outside of regular hours.

If you have any specific concerns, feel free to PM me and I can help you out.

Moonsong
01-16-2013, 08:20 PM
Thanks very much to those who responded, especially to the Admin. I'm glad to see you guys are trying to get on top of the problems you were having and resolve them - that's the Coscom that I remember and love. While I am aware of other sites carrying very nice wigs, right now, only Coscom seems to be carrying what I am looking for. I will be placing an order in the coming weeks, and hopefully I won't have to deal with any stress.

Edit: just placed an order. Here's hoping!