PDA

View Full Version : Is Cosplayfly trustworthy?

Amakago
01-16-2013, 02:38 PM
I'm just beginning cosplay and I'm planning on cosplaying Natsume Asako from Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun.

The outfit is this:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tonari-no-Kaibutsu-kun-Shizuku-Mizutani-High-School-Girl-Uniform-Cosplay-Costume-/321044969565?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4abfc5785d

I do not know if it is trustworthy. I really like the style of it but I'm unsure if I were to buy it, it would even look like the picture. I'm unsure about getting the outfit commissioned elsewhere because I like the style of the one on Cosplayfly.

Should I take the chance and buy it from Cosplayfly or get it commissioned from someone on here who is more trustworthy?

Thank you so much for any replies! @~@

Jei-Cos
01-21-2013, 09:01 PM
They look both good AND bad..Hmm..Their stuff looks like it could be thiers, but they could also NOT be..It's hard to tell there..But they also don't have an ebay "top rated seller" ribbon..So that could be for a reason..

ichigo_m.
01-21-2013, 10:58 PM
Well I don't know about costumes, but I just got a wig from there and it was as described and the shipping was fast. (:

thelovelysin
01-22-2013, 12:04 AM
I bought a cosplay from them before, it looked exactly as pictured and communication was really good (I made the mistake of ordering from them during Chinese New Years when they were on vacation, but they were still able to get back to me and answered my questions rather quickly.) From my experience, I'd recommend them.